Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Divinos' Leveling Service HalloweenEvent
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@Roheryn it would be 250kt per derg (without the 3 dragon discount).

I would accept a stoned dragon trade in return and of course the derg and it's stones would be the equivalent to the price of the derg getting levelled and stoned.
@Roheryn it would be 250kt per derg (without the 3 dragon discount).

I would accept a stoned dragon trade in return and of course the derg and it's stones would be the equivalent to the price of the derg getting levelled and stoned.
8YGNN3F.pngLg0kjH2.png2XNMELb.pngLnRH2M0.png
@Hyoid I'd be happy to trade Gen 1's for levelling and/or stoning a derg so long as they are equivalent to the price that I'd charge to level/stone the derg.
@Hyoid I'd be happy to trade Gen 1's for levelling and/or stoning a derg so long as they are equivalent to the price that I'd charge to level/stone the derg.
@TheDeathseer Neon is used as a placeholder for someone who has reserved places but itsn't sure which dergs they want to be levelled and I use Algae (the Gen 1 Mirror) is used as just a regular placeholder - to show available spaces that aren't taken.
@TheDeathseer Neon is used as a placeholder for someone who has reserved places but itsn't sure which dergs they want to be levelled and I use Algae (the Gen 1 Mirror) is used as just a regular placeholder - to show available spaces that aren't taken.
@Impception

Nobu will cost 37,500t / 38g.

Tinuviel is a NW so the project discount applies to her so she'd ost 18,750t / 19g.

Since it's such a quick levelling if you want to send them over now instead of being waitlisted I'll get them done within the day and send them back to you.
@Impception

Nobu will cost 37,500t / 38g.

Tinuviel is a NW so the project discount applies to her so she'd ost 18,750t / 19g.

Since it's such a quick levelling if you want to send them over now instead of being waitlisted I'll get them done within the day and send them back to you.
@Divinos

I'll send Tinuviel over. I'm waiting for Nobu to come back from the person who was going to level him to 17 but backed out at the last minute. As soon as he comes back to me, I'll send him over.
@Divinos

I'll send Tinuviel over. I'm waiting for Nobu to come back from the person who was going to level him to 17 but backed out at the last minute. As soon as he comes back to me, I'll send him over.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Divinos

Oh
@Divinos

Oh
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@Divinos
I'd figured as much (it seemed pretty low for more than one.).
Ah, wonderful! Do you think I could send my three boys (Flavius, Seo, Amir) to be stoned and leveled to 25 in exchange for my current 25's? (Phyleas, Gaellian, Kitari - Kitari is a Mire Flyer, the boys are G. Cannons)
@Divinos
I'd figured as much (it seemed pretty low for more than one.).
Ah, wonderful! Do you think I could send my three boys (Flavius, Seo, Amir) to be stoned and leveled to 25 in exchange for my current 25's? (Phyleas, Gaellian, Kitari - Kitari is a Mire Flyer, the boys are G. Cannons)
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Roheryn I'll have to waitlist you for the time being but I should be able to get to you in about a week or two if that's acceptable. I'd be happy to trade for the three of them in return.

Just fill out the form on the front page and I'll waitlist them for you :)
@Roheryn I'll have to waitlist you for the time being but I should be able to get to you in about a week or two if that's acceptable. I'd be happy to trade for the three of them in return.

Just fill out the form on the front page and I'll waitlist them for you :)
@Impception Tinuviel is on her way back over now :)
@Impception Tinuviel is on her way back over now :)
@Divinos
That is fine. ^^ Here is the form (please let me know if you would rather me fill out one per dragon.)

Name(s) of derg(s): Flavius, Amir, Seo
Level wanted: 25
Build wanted: Glass Cannons
Stones needed? Yes/No Yes please
What stones? Eliminate, Sap, Rally, Berserkerx3, Ambushx2 (only special request is that Eliminate is in the second slot on all three)
Tincture? Yes/No No (I have already tinctured all three)
Do any discounts apply to you? (I would like proof) 3 Dragon Deal would but I will be paying with dragons (Phylleas, Gaellian, Kitari) so it will not apply.
@Divinos
That is fine. ^^ Here is the form (please let me know if you would rather me fill out one per dragon.)

Name(s) of derg(s): Flavius, Amir, Seo
Level wanted: 25
Build wanted: Glass Cannons
Stones needed? Yes/No Yes please
What stones? Eliminate, Sap, Rally, Berserkerx3, Ambushx2 (only special request is that Eliminate is in the second slot on all three)
Tincture? Yes/No No (I have already tinctured all three)
Do any discounts apply to you? (I would like proof) 3 Dragon Deal would but I will be paying with dragons (Phylleas, Gaellian, Kitari) so it will not apply.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15