Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Divinos' Leveling Service HalloweenEvent
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Corrupted I'll send a 2-way CR now :)
@Corrupted I'll send a 2-way CR now :)
8YGNN3F.pngLg0kjH2.png2XNMELb.pngLnRH2M0.png
@Divinos

No problem. It would be great if when you stone him you can keep the Shadow bolt or whatever it's called.
@Divinos

No problem. It would be great if when you stone him you can keep the Shadow bolt or whatever it's called.
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@TheDeathseer that's easy enough to do since it's in the place the eliminate would be in so it acts like a substitute :)
@TheDeathseer that's easy enough to do since it's in the place the eliminate would be in so it acts like a substitute :)
@Divinos
Hello,
I have three dragons that I am planning to level/have leveled up to level 25 and I have a few questions:
- Assuming they are level 5 to start with and I would like them leveled to level 25 (unstoned), what would the price be and how long would you estimate it would take?
- Would the 3 dragon discount apply even though they are not level 1's to begin with?
- Would collateral be possible? I am only asking as the three that would be getting leveled are my favourite dragons so quite important to me and, while I do believe that you are trustworthy, I'd rather not take any chances.
@Divinos
Hello,
I have three dragons that I am planning to level/have leveled up to level 25 and I have a few questions:
- Assuming they are level 5 to start with and I would like them leveled to level 25 (unstoned), what would the price be and how long would you estimate it would take?
- Would the 3 dragon discount apply even though they are not level 1's to begin with?
- Would collateral be possible? I am only asking as the three that would be getting leveled are my favourite dragons so quite important to me and, while I do believe that you are trustworthy, I'd rather not take any chances.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Divinos

Yay :)
@Divinos

Yay :)
@Roheryn
Hi! To answer your questions:
  1. The price would be 250,000t / 250g normally. I estimate about 7 days but it can be a day or two more if I'm training a lower level derg along with them since it means using a lower level arena.
  2. The three dragon discount would apply because I do levels 1-5 free anyway so they aren't included in the price - the dragons were higher than level 5 the discount wouldn't apply.
  3. Collateral is possible. I understand not wanting your precious dragons to go to a stranger without guarantee they will return - it's why I don't loan out dergs.
@Roheryn
Hi! To answer your questions:
  1. The price would be 250,000t / 250g normally. I estimate about 7 days but it can be a day or two more if I'm training a lower level derg along with them since it means using a lower level arena.
  2. The three dragon discount would apply because I do levels 1-5 free anyway so they aren't included in the price - the dragons were higher than level 5 the discount wouldn't apply.
  3. Collateral is possible. I understand not wanting your precious dragons to go to a stranger without guarantee they will return - it's why I don't loan out dergs.
@Divinos

I seriously do not get the purpose of Rally.
@Divinos

I seriously do not get the purpose of Rally.
@TheDeathseer it increases the dragons strength for a while during battle and generates a small amount of breath. Take Conquitus as an example, when I rally him his STR is increased by 30 when and since his STR is at 117 anyway it takes him up to 147.

It means that you can defeat enemies quicker because you do more damage to them so it takes less turns to beat them and that should mean that your derg takes less damage in the process, meaning your derg can stay in the arena longer and gain exp bonuses and therefore levels faster or levels other dergs with it faster.
@TheDeathseer it increases the dragons strength for a while during battle and generates a small amount of breath. Take Conquitus as an example, when I rally him his STR is increased by 30 when and since his STR is at 117 anyway it takes him up to 147.

It means that you can defeat enemies quicker because you do more damage to them so it takes less turns to beat them and that should mean that your derg takes less damage in the process, meaning your derg can stay in the arena longer and gain exp bonuses and therefore levels faster or levels other dergs with it faster.
@Divinos

Do you take dragons who are already at Lv 25 as payment? So kind of a trade off?
@Divinos

Do you take dragons who are already at Lv 25 as payment? So kind of a trade off?
@Hyoid I would take dragons that are Level 25 as payment for levelling a dragon to 25, yes. Of course this wouldn't make up for the cost of the stones unless the derg given has the same stones.
@Hyoid I would take dragons that are Level 25 as payment for levelling a dragon to 25, yes. Of course this wouldn't make up for the cost of the stones unless the derg given has the same stones.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15