Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Bródúil C. Project
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@TheDeathseer

Sure. I'll add your banner to the affiliates. Take your pick of banners. The plain or the others. ^_^
@TheDeathseer

Sure. I'll add your banner to the affiliates. Take your pick of banners. The plain or the others. ^_^
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception

Okay! Can I reserve a first-generation BC hatchling when the nest hatches?
@Impception

Okay! Can I reserve a first-generation BC hatchling when the nest hatches?
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@TheDeathseer

No, I'm sorry. I'm not doing reserves right now.
@TheDeathseer

No, I'm sorry. I'm not doing reserves right now.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception
Can you add me to the hatchling pinglist?
@Impception
Can you add me to the hatchling pinglist?
@Impception

No problem, I might just grab one :)
@Impception

No problem, I might just grab one :)
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@Raydioactive

Sure thing!
@Raydioactive

Sure thing!
@Impception Omigosh this is a brilliant idea! Nimbrethil looks gorgeous with her apparel- Sophella would be proud of her :D I'm going to have to work on levelling- I have three dragons from NWs who can be potential honararies.

Could you add me to the pinglists as well? Thanks! :)
@Impception Omigosh this is a brilliant idea! Nimbrethil looks gorgeous with her apparel- Sophella would be proud of her :D I'm going to have to work on levelling- I have three dragons from NWs who can be potential honararies.

Could you add me to the pinglists as well? Thanks! :)
bHeX9bv.png
@Impception
Could I be added to the pinglists please? Thank you!

Oh, and I loved the letters :3
@Impception
Could I be added to the pinglists please? Thank you!

Oh, and I loved the letters :3
HKrGNct.pngaeUUUJn.png
@Impception
Can I be added to hatchlig ping list and updates? I love the lore you guys wrote, very fun to read : )
@Impception
Can I be added to hatchlig ping list and updates? I love the lore you guys wrote, very fun to read : )
I don't want to use the general hatchling pinglist for a Night Warrior hatchling that's too light to be registered as a NW, but could make it over here, since TECHNICALLY she isn't a Bródúil Caomhnóirí dragon. But if anyone wants to get in on the ground floor with a new leveling project, this girl qualifies to be registered as an Honorary Bródúil Caomhnóirí once she reaches Level 25. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35678940] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356790/35678940_350.png[/img] [/url] @demonslayr62 @TheTigersDen I'm glad you got a kick out of the RP letters! Impception and I talked about posting them and decided that sharing ours out in the open might encourage people to write and share more of their own. :)
I don't want to use the general hatchling pinglist for a Night Warrior hatchling that's too light to be registered as a NW, but could make it over here, since TECHNICALLY she isn't a Bródúil Caomhnóirí dragon. But if anyone wants to get in on the ground floor with a new leveling project, this girl qualifies to be registered as an Honorary Bródúil Caomhnóirí once she reaches Level 25.

35678940_350.png

@demonslayr62 @TheTigersDen I'm glad you got a kick out of the RP letters! Impception and I talked about posting them and decided that sharing ours out in the open might encourage people to write and share more of their own. :)
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36