Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Bródúil C. Project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@Impception

Could I be added to the pinglist?
@Impception

Could I be added to the pinglist?
7zcCDc4.png
@mercurialwings

I use Resix! Here's their graphic shop. I 100% recommend them. I used CupcakeCass before and LOVED her graphics as well. I used Serpede at one point but they've been closed for awhile... Let's see...

Oh! Here's another one I found that I loved! Klutz Graphics. The art is AMAZING! If you need help searching though, lemme know! I'd be happy to help you find some good ones!

@DreamingSunset

Sure thing! :)
@mercurialwings

I use Resix! Here's their graphic shop. I 100% recommend them. I used CupcakeCass before and LOVED her graphics as well. I used Serpede at one point but they've been closed for awhile... Let's see...

Oh! Here's another one I found that I loved! Klutz Graphics. The art is AMAZING! If you need help searching though, lemme know! I'd be happy to help you find some good ones!

@DreamingSunset

Sure thing! :)
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception
AAAAAAAAAAAH-*eherm*

I just want to say that I absolutely love this, and can I be added to all the pinglists please :D
Also Bregedyr the hatchling is incredibly cute and I would die for him will do everything I can to help him!
@Impception
AAAAAAAAAAAH-*eherm*

I just want to say that I absolutely love this, and can I be added to all the pinglists please :D
Also Bregedyr the hatchling is incredibly cute and I would die for him will do everything I can to help him!
lTCkacZ.png
@Asgeirr

EVERYONE LOVES BREG THE HATCHLING HE'S ADORABLY CUTE LOVE HIM HARDER I MEAN

Thank you for your interest! I'll add you!
@Asgeirr

EVERYONE LOVES BREG THE HATCHLING HE'S ADORABLY CUTE LOVE HIM HARDER I MEAN

Thank you for your interest! I'll add you!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception: Funny that you mention Resix. lol I'll probably go through them for the shop banners since I ordered some signature stuff last week. I'll check out the other shop though!
@Impception: Funny that you mention Resix. lol I'll probably go through them for the shop banners since I ordered some signature stuff last week. I'll check out the other shop though!
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

That sounds good! Resix is amazing! Their graphics are amazing! I'm going to order breeding cards for Nim and her mate and Breg and his mate from them. I'm just trying to decide what kind of card I want. :3 I think I might want to order a custom set so it's absolutely unique.
@mercurialwings

That sounds good! Resix is amazing! Their graphics are amazing! I'm going to order breeding cards for Nim and her mate and Breg and his mate from them. I'm just trying to decide what kind of card I want. :3 I think I might want to order a custom set so it's absolutely unique.
ahh this is neat i'll keeo checking back here for when some WC pop up
ahh this is neat i'll keeo checking back here for when some WC pop up
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
@Impception Yessss I've been waiting for this to start up!! I'd love to go on the pinglist!!
@Impception Yessss I've been waiting for this to start up!! I'd love to go on the pinglist!!
k8gdJOa.png ChaosCavalier - they/them - AusQrlKDnS.png
@AceCavalier

Yay! I'm glad you're excited! :) I'll add you now!
@AceCavalier

Yay! I'm glad you're excited! :) I'll add you now!
@Impception

I'd like to be on all the pinglists, please! I won't abuse the list again. And would you like to be affiliates with The Diamond Project?
@Impception

I'd like to be on all the pinglists, please! I won't abuse the list again. And would you like to be affiliates with The Diamond Project?
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36