Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Bródúil C. Project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@Impception: I'll update my gen project once I get back to my PC to include this project as affiliate. ^ ^
@Impception: I'll update my gen project once I get back to my PC to include this project as affiliate. ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Impception
Yay to a new generation project!
I'll love to be on the hatchling pinglist :)
@Impception
Yay to a new generation project!
I'll love to be on the hatchling pinglist :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@Impception

Ooooh, I'd love to be added to the pinglists!
@Impception

Ooooh, I'd love to be added to the pinglists!
@Meowruff @TrialByFire

Sure thing to you both! :)

@mercurialwings

I've added yours to the affiliates post. :) Once you get a banner, could you let me know and I'll update my post?
@Meowruff @TrialByFire

Sure thing to you both! :)

@mercurialwings

I've added yours to the affiliates post. :) Once you get a banner, could you let me know and I'll update my post?
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception

Thanks! I've seen all these dark hued projects not once had I seen a light one and I just love light dragons~
@Impception

Thanks! I've seen all these dark hued projects not once had I seen a light one and I just love light dragons~
@Impception: Bródúil has been updated into both my generation project and shop (more advertising!). I'll definitely let you once my graphics are in for updating (I feel so lowtech compared to all these pretty projects/shops). :)
@Impception: Bródúil has been updated into both my generation project and shop (more advertising!). I'll definitely let you once my graphics are in for updating (I feel so lowtech compared to all these pretty projects/shops). :)
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

no one saw that mess up

Nah, don't feel low tech. We just have more experience, I guess? Or maybe we just know more graphic makers? xD Do you need a graphics shop to get graphics? I would offer to make some for you but oh lord. I don't have PS anymore so my graphics are horrible. xD
@mercurialwings

no one saw that mess up

Nah, don't feel low tech. We just have more experience, I guess? Or maybe we just know more graphic makers? xD Do you need a graphics shop to get graphics? I would offer to make some for you but oh lord. I don't have PS anymore so my graphics are horrible. xD
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception
Amazing project, I can now finally keep some of my light coloured NWs, can you add me to all pinglists?
@Impception
Amazing project, I can now finally keep some of my light coloured NWs, can you add me to all pinglists?
HKrGNct.pngFR +17
@ScrewThisDriver

Sure thing! :)
@ScrewThisDriver

Sure thing! :)
@Impception: It's a combination of inexperience, not knowing enough people, and funding. lol If I had a decent enough art program, I could probably do my own, but I've had to start over from scratch since a rather nasty life event a couple years ago (long story). I probably need to sit down and go through the art subforum and shop for an artist. lol
@Impception: It's a combination of inexperience, not knowing enough people, and funding. lol If I had a decent enough art program, I could probably do my own, but I've had to start over from scratch since a rather nasty life event a couple years ago (long story). I probably need to sit down and go through the art subforum and shop for an artist. lol
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36