Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Diamond Project: a lineage est. 2017
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
@TheDeathseer I'm stacked full of Night Warriors and months behind on training them (really need to get on that *nervously laughs*)

I'm sure there will be many beautiful crosses in the future and some of them will undoubtedly make their way to you if I can bear to let them go (I have a hoarding problem *quickly shoves loads of dragons under a carpet, leaving a weird lump in the carpet*)
@TheDeathseer I'm stacked full of Night Warriors and months behind on training them (really need to get on that *nervously laughs*)

I'm sure there will be many beautiful crosses in the future and some of them will undoubtedly make their way to you if I can bear to let them go (I have a hoarding problem *quickly shoves loads of dragons under a carpet, leaving a weird lump in the carpet*)
NXRbfty.png9exPyeG.pngb2g_by_white_venom-dbmzuqu.png
@MeifWa

Haha. Same, I got 3 and they haven't finished training yet, can't even begin training Lapis because her father isn't even a registered Night Warrior but had a nest anyway :P

Great! I'm excited to see Reef/Ocean Breeze or NW/Ocean Breeze crosses soon! :)
@MeifWa

Haha. Same, I got 3 and they haven't finished training yet, can't even begin training Lapis because her father isn't even a registered Night Warrior but had a nest anyway :P

Great! I'm excited to see Reef/Ocean Breeze or NW/Ocean Breeze crosses soon! :)
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@Divinos @Adeya @Adu @MeifWa

UPDATE:
Diamond changed his shirt but I'm too lazy to change the banners. You can volunteer to do it for me, but I need the exact same layout, please. Thanks. Oh, and add 'A generations project' on the buttons too. The font is Oxygen and I wrote with the pen tool on the signature-sized button.

UPDATE:
Diamond changed his shirt but I'm too lazy to change the banners. You can volunteer to do it for me, but I need the exact same layout, please. Thanks. Oh, and add 'A generations project' on the buttons too. The font is Oxygen and I wrote with the pen tool on the signature-sized button.

The nest hatches tomorrow! Stay tuned for the GRAND OPENING!

The nest hatches tomorrow! Stay tuned for the GRAND OPENING!
@TheDeathseer

Could I be added to the pinglist? I love these generation projects way too much...
@TheDeathseer

Could I be added to the pinglist? I love these generation projects way too much...
PQznZys.png
@SariStar
Of course! Adding now. Stay tuned and check back for a chance to win A FIRST GENERATION DIAMOND DRAGON!
@SariStar
Of course! Adding now. Stay tuned and check back for a chance to win A FIRST GENERATION DIAMOND DRAGON!
@Divinos @Adeya @Adu @MeifWa @SariStar

Who's excited for the first nest? Don't forget to check the family tree out. It updates wth every nest - just ping me if a nest hatches and I need to update the tree!

http://www.familyecho.com/?p=A266T&c=ym72494vad&f=497461097899721823

Will ping you all when the nest hatches!

@Divinos @Adeya @Adu @MeifWa @SariStar

Who's excited for the first nest? Don't forget to check the family tree out. It updates wth every nest - just ping me if a nest hatches and I need to update the tree!

http://www.familyecho.com/?p=A266T&c=ym72494vad&f=497461097899721823

Will ping you all when the nest hatches!

@TheDeathseer
Can I be added to the pinglist? I'd love to be a part of a generations project!
@TheDeathseer
Can I be added to the pinglist? I'd love to be a part of a generations project!
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
@DemonChild77
Sure!
@DemonChild77
Sure!
Bump!