Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 5171 5172 5173 5174 5175 ... 6843 6844
Hello, new member to the site here! I hope it's okay to ask why accounts under one month aren't allowed to join (I assume it's because of the inexperience of the account owners)?
Hello, new member to the site here! I hope it's okay to ask why accounts under one month aren't allowed to join (I assume it's because of the inexperience of the account owners)?
Creme || 18 || Any Pronouns || +3 FR Time
[quote=Ice CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Spirit of Ice][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@AceChaser, @Croissants, @Freefire, @Fulminare, @Graff, @Itarille, @Kalia, @Keikoku, @Kirley, @Kkoa, @Mail, @MerithsRealm, @Nelyafinwe, @ShinyWoobat, @Skyharbor, @Tserin, @Valiriah[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] Hello! I need 2 ice nests please.
Ice CFCE Hosts wrote:
Spirit of Ice o @AceChaser, @Croissants, @Freefire, @Fulminare, @Graff, @Itarille, @Kalia, @Keikoku, @Kirley, @Kkoa, @Mail, @MerithsRealm, @Nelyafinwe, @ShinyWoobat, @Skyharbor, @Tserin, @Valiriah

Flight moderator: @

Please host for current CFCE members only!
Hello! I need 2 ice nests please.
rx9OvHg.gif
@Tserin

3 eggs!

@wuvbug

Hey, wuvbuq!

It's just to give new players a chance to make sure they like Flight Rising well enough to stick around. :) If someone leaves the game with other peoples' dragons in their nests, then those dragons are lost forever — there's no way to get them back.

Welcome to Flight Rising, by the way! If you're interested in joining CFCE, let me know!

@Tserin

3 eggs!

@wuvbug

Hey, wuvbuq!

It's just to give new players a chance to make sure they like Flight Rising well enough to stick around. :) If someone leaves the game with other peoples' dragons in their nests, then those dragons are lost forever — there's no way to get them back.

Welcome to Flight Rising, by the way! If you're interested in joining CFCE, let me know!

GRx3A5B.png
@Shpee I can host both ice nests!
@Shpee I can host both ice nests!
jPdGQf9.gif Xub4k1J.png
dEe2UrM.png
LEpJMnn.png
z8s5c34.png
JrEJc4j.png
[quote=Water CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Water Runestone][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@Aava, @aprilraven, @beanutbutter, @Cortorsy, @Dangerpuddle, @EnglishRose, @HorrorDeSmolCat, @Jaspernoir, @Nettleflare, @PlushiePalooza, @Septarian, @SilverLanayru, @spacequip, @torreywolf, @Yowanini[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] [s]I once more need a water nest~ Please let me know if you want food and if so, what type![/s] Found!
Water CFCE Hosts wrote:
Water Runestone o @Aava, @aprilraven, @beanutbutter, @Cortorsy, @Dangerpuddle, @EnglishRose, @HorrorDeSmolCat, @Jaspernoir, @Nettleflare, @PlushiePalooza, @Septarian, @SilverLanayru, @spacequip, @torreywolf, @Yowanini

Flight moderator: @

I once more need a water nest~ Please let me know if you want food and if so, what type! Found!
[quote=Plague CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Infectionist's Emblem][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] [quote=Arcane CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Exotic Arcanist Idol][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] [s]Looking for 1 arcane, 1 plague nest[/s]
Plague CFCE Hosts wrote:
Infectionist's Emblem o

Arcane CFCE Hosts wrote:
Exotic Arcanist Idol o

Looking for 1 arcane, 1 plague nest
3GDu8cA.png
@Saphira455

I have a water nest available ^^ any food is fine
@Saphira455

I have a water nest available ^^ any food is fine
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
@Aava
Thank you~ Sending over the pair.
@Aava
Thank you~ Sending over the pair.
@queerqueg Will take your Arcane pair, no food needed.
@queerqueg Will take your Arcane pair, no food needed.
BEXx3Jf.gif F9Q5MgG.gif v0bd3FH.png
Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
Wishlist [WIP]
@Saphira455

Four eggs for your pair
@Saphira455

Four eggs for your pair
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
1 2 ... 5171 5172 5173 5174 5175 ... 6843 6844