Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 3703 3704 3705 3706 3707 ... 6839 6840
@KittyTheLioness
4 eggs!
:D
@KittyTheLioness
4 eggs!
:D
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Wraith296 please pick up your hatchlings. It's been over a day.
@Wraith296 please pick up your hatchlings. It's been over a day.
3GDu8cA.png
[quote=Wind CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Cloud Nymph][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@AkechiCrow, @Alliance, @briteoctopus, @Caydence, @Crywild, @Deoxtri, @EvieLady, @israfil, @Jaz, @Kael1030, @Levantera, @nightwolf95, @Paintra, @ProbablyLying, @queerqueg, @SaaviYB, @Scybilla, @Selah, @Serpenthyne, @Sinjin, @SkyfireArts, @Smikkles, @sockmonkeygerald, @theAbby[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @torreywolf[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] Looking for 1 wind nest~ Let me know which food you prefer^^
Wind CFCE Hosts wrote:
Cloud Nymph o @AkechiCrow, @Alliance, @briteoctopus, @Caydence, @Crywild, @Deoxtri, @EvieLady, @israfil, @Jaz, @Kael1030, @Levantera, @nightwolf95, @Paintra, @ProbablyLying, @queerqueg, @SaaviYB, @Scybilla, @Selah, @Serpenthyne, @Sinjin, @SkyfireArts, @Smikkles, @sockmonkeygerald, @theAbby

Flight moderator: @torreywolf

Please host for current CFCE members only!

Looking for 1 wind nest~ Let me know which food you prefer^^
8fF5e4Q.pngnT7stzD.pngJGMlR4f.png
@scared I do! I will send thm right over but since I am about to go to sleep, you'll have to let me know what kind of food you want (if any) and I'll send it once I read your reply when I'm awake again :D Thanks!
@scared I do! I will send thm right over but since I am about to go to sleep, you'll have to let me know what kind of food you want (if any) and I'll send it once I read your reply when I'm awake again :D Thanks!
vonVRKR.png
@SonyaAxel I can host you! Bugs and seafood would be great :]
@SonyaAxel I can host you! Bugs and seafood would be great :]
3GDu8cA.png
@queerqueg
Thank you! Sent~
@queerqueg
Thank you! Sent~
8fF5e4Q.pngnT7stzD.pngJGMlR4f.png
@Pennywhistle
Hey! Saw an older ping from you, did you still need a Shadow nest? If so, I can host one and whatever they eat is ok. I'll be logging off in about an hour or I can get them tomorrow morning, if that's alright with you.
@Pennywhistle
Hey! Saw an older ping from you, did you still need a Shadow nest? If so, I can host one and whatever they eat is ok. I'll be logging off in about an hour or I can get them tomorrow morning, if that's alright with you.
RMQGZO6.png ______________________________xxx challenge i'm doing :)8d7o509.png
@SonyaAxel 3 eggs[emoji=gust size=1]
@SonyaAxel 3 eggs
3GDu8cA.png
Looking for 2 Lightning nests, please let me know if you want any food :)
Looking for 2 Lightning nests, please let me know if you want any food :)
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@Kalia Lightning nest in need of any food is here =D
@Kalia Lightning nest in need of any food is here =D
XeQCDpX.png dGRijBP.png Scary Tales XqpChA9.png QQ4owW7.png
1 2 ... 3703 3704 3705 3706 3707 ... 6839 6840