Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Open a a Door
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1578 1579
You're taking a stroll along the beach as you encounter a small cave. You crawl through the opening and find three doors in front of you.

The first door: dark brambles cover this door almost entirely, small spurts of flame occasionally appearing out of seemingly nowhere.

The second door: decorated with extremely detailed portraits of birds. Use caution with the feather door knob, It may fall apart.

The third door: there's nothing special about this plain grey door. it seems to have been neglected for a very long time.
You're taking a stroll along the beach as you encounter a small cave. You crawl through the opening and find three doors in front of you.

The first door: dark brambles cover this door almost entirely, small spurts of flame occasionally appearing out of seemingly nowhere.

The second door: decorated with extremely detailed portraits of birds. Use caution with the feather door knob, It may fall apart.

The third door: there's nothing special about this plain grey door. it seems to have been neglected for a very long time.
lG0lDIb.png
@sugakookie

I choose the third door because I feel bad for it. XD
@sugakookie

I choose the third door because I feel bad for it. XD
Siggy.png
i choose the first door
i choose the first door
@sugakookie I choose second door please!
@sugakookie I choose second door please!
@nay279 You open the third door. Inside is a female imperial, looking at you with a relieved expression. "Well, it's about time you got here!" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24680124] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/246802/24680124_350.png[/img] [/url] @Wafflez2 (please ping me next time) you open the first door. A large expanse of flameweed awaits you. [item=flameweed] @Valjaria You open the second door. Soft blue feathers swirl around the room, leading you to a pair of feathered wings. [item=sapphire feathered wings]
@nay279
You open the third door. Inside is a female imperial, looking at you with a relieved expression.
"Well, it's about time you got here!"

24680124_350.png

@Wafflez2
(please ping me next time)
you open the first door. A large expanse of flameweed awaits you.
Flameweed

@Valjaria
You open the second door. Soft blue feathers swirl around the room, leading you to a pair of feathered wings.
Sapphire Feathered Wings
lG0lDIb.png
You and two others are walking down the rode. Off to the side is a small opening. Curious, you approach it, finding three doors.

The door to the right is made of wood. There seems to be a strange pattern carved around it, and it pulses with magic.

The middle door is a deep purple, and is covered in what looks like scales. The door also reeks of... wet dog?

The door to the left is the most comforting, delicate purple in color and covered in orange stripes.
You and two others are walking down the rode. Off to the side is a small opening. Curious, you approach it, finding three doors.

The door to the right is made of wood. There seems to be a strange pattern carved around it, and it pulses with magic.

The middle door is a deep purple, and is covered in what looks like scales. The door also reeks of... wet dog?

The door to the left is the most comforting, delicate purple in color and covered in orange stripes.
Siggy.png
@nay279

May I take the wooden door to the right?
@nay279

May I take the wooden door to the right?
@nay279

middle door please!
@nay279

middle door please!
lG0lDIb.png
@nay279 Left door please?
@nay279 Left door please?
snickers629.png
[center] @Arrowfeathers You run in front of the others, grabbing the wooden door and swinging it open. Inside is a room that looks like it had been ransacked already, with random garbage littered all over the floor. You grab the only thing that seems worthwhile and leave. [item=Mage's Walnut Overcoat] @sugakookie You look at the scaly door in disgust, but hey, it's better than that purple door. You open it slowly, only to find... Oh look. Wet dogs. [item=Scaleback] [item=Iridescent Scaleback] @snickers629 You look at the others like "wow, thanks guys" and reach for the third door. Much to your surprise, a male Coatl blinks at you from the bank of a small pond. He smiles and tries to hand you a fish. "Salmon?" You shake your head, saying you brought your own snacks that better fit your tastes. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24825212] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/248253/24825212_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center]
@Arrowfeathers
You run in front of the others, grabbing the wooden door and swinging it open. Inside is a room that looks like it had been ransacked already, with random garbage littered all over the floor. You grab the only thing that seems worthwhile and leave.
Mage's Walnut Overcoat

@sugakookie
You look at the scaly door in disgust, but hey, it's better than that purple door. You open it slowly, only to find... Oh look. Wet dogs.
Scaleback Iridescent Scaleback

@snickers629
You look at the others like "wow, thanks guys" and reach for the third door. Much to your surprise, a male Coatl blinks at you from the bank of a small pond. He smiles and tries to hand you a fish. "Salmon?" You shake your head, saying you brought your own snacks that better fit your tastes.

24825212_350.png
Siggy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1578 1579