Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free Dragon Hub
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 5584 5585
@Keeks of course!!! I'll set up a CR
@Keeks of course!!! I'll set up a CR
ZptOUjO.pngOJbFlFz.pngFI4rElJ.png
@Keeks

Ah no that's fine, I'll leave her for you to name~ I just didn't want her to be forever nameless ;o

I'll send her over right away! ^_^
@Keeks

Ah no that's fine, I'll leave her for you to name~ I just didn't want her to be forever nameless ;o

I'll send her over right away! ^_^
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@Hannahwrites can I have Isaac?
@Hannahwrites can I have Isaac?
g4DcSLb.gifL01Y8d5.png
Ping me if you want this big guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23099267] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/230993/23099267_350.png[/img] [/url]
Ping me if you want this big guy:

23099267_350.png

8HRS Ahead of FR Time
@Rondine - Absolutely! I'll send him right over!
@Rondine - Absolutely! I'll send him right over!
DJd3AVo.png
@Hannahwrites Do you mind it I take Felar/23597046?
@Hannahwrites Do you mind it I take Felar/23597046?
@wesleydog - All yours, friend! Sending 'em over now.
@wesleydog - All yours, friend! Sending 'em over now.
DJd3AVo.png
@Hannahwrites Thank you so much! I'm not sure where he'll fit into my clan yet, but he's such a bright and strange looking guy that I have to try my hand at connecting with him ;)
@Hannahwrites Thank you so much! I'm not sure where he'll fit into my clan yet, but he's such a bright and strange looking guy that I have to try my hand at connecting with him ;)
@Nerasis
May I have your unnamed Pearlcatcher, please?
His colour scheme is beautiful, and it ties in well with the thylacine and Piebald!
:'3
@Nerasis
May I have your unnamed Pearlcatcher, please?
His colour scheme is beautiful, and it ties in well with the thylacine and Piebald!
:'3

SDZo8uf.gif
@Tigerlillyrose Is that Snapper still available? If so I have a nice spot for him~
@Tigerlillyrose Is that Snapper still available? If so I have a nice spot for him~
ZNhRsiG.png
"The air should be filled with a thousand screaming vortexes, singing a song that the Heavens will never forget." The Windsinger
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 5584 5585