Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dragons for a little imagination v2
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48
New dragons available from Tognu, Booker and Cymareth!

Thank you, everyone for yoru patience with me and my slowness.

@GlassGuts
@cinderrain
@queenofdessert
@Seebaru
@PyroBlaze
@HorseCrazy
@shanncrafter
@Shadeyrain
@Zidderinni
@centuryohn
@Fraybird
@Booker
@clarax
@StitchedinIce
@daemonhart
@Sucrose
@HollyBerry
@Amethystkitten
@Aka
@dragoninmywagon
@Baltrice
@SassyPotato
@VoxxVoleur
@scar66
@Cymareth
@Thiedo
@DeathSpecter
@LiaSays
@cemeterycalamity
@purplecinnibar
@ClarkeGriffin
@Moonlace
@candygoth12
@Bibliomancer
@Shadowdawn199
@MableFox
@Fervanus
@Smeen

@Tognu Dragons are up. Sorry for the wait, I'm way overloaded in RL right now. Welcome to the thread!

New dragons available from Tognu, Booker and Cymareth!

Thank you, everyone for yoru patience with me and my slowness.

@GlassGuts
@cinderrain
@queenofdessert
@Seebaru
@PyroBlaze
@HorseCrazy
@shanncrafter
@Shadeyrain
@Zidderinni
@centuryohn
@Fraybird
@Booker
@clarax
@StitchedinIce
@daemonhart
@Sucrose
@HollyBerry
@Amethystkitten
@Aka
@dragoninmywagon
@Baltrice
@SassyPotato
@VoxxVoleur
@scar66
@Cymareth
@Thiedo
@DeathSpecter
@LiaSays
@cemeterycalamity
@purplecinnibar
@ClarkeGriffin
@Moonlace
@candygoth12
@Bibliomancer
@Shadowdawn199
@MableFox
@Fervanus
@Smeen

@Tognu Dragons are up. Sorry for the wait, I'm way overloaded in RL right now. Welcome to the thread!

banner_zpszbdownyu_by_pikkelpox-dblzz1m.png
@Redrose55x

slightly late, and a bit short. Sorry it took me so long. Hope you like this idea. I really like her look and name :D So, it needs building on, but here's what I've got:

Rootbeer, her parents had dubbed her, saying she looked precisely the color of root beer bubbles. She did have this odd way of moving: ‘bobbing’ her parents called it. The way her head would go up and down with her wings, and she kind of rose and fell when she flew rather than staying steady. Like she was drunk.
It was at this point that people stared for a moment, sometimes laughed and wondered how she had matured like this, sometimes questioned if her parents drank too much and caused her. . . abnormalities. And that was when she made sure to correct any such thoughts. She didn’t remember her real parents. She’d been raised by two outstanding dragons who were not her real parents. Something had happened to them, brought her through the great storm and landed her in the lands of the wind. She just moved funny in the winds. Many from her adopted family made suggestions on what might suit her better. She listened. She could hide well in the earth domain but felt no draw to it’s lands. Arcane was tempting. . . till she blew up the sweet suggester’s little lab and backed away slowly, apologizing profusely, quite unsure how she’d made a fizzy drink out of those ingredients. Perhaps that made her perfect for Arcane, but she thought she’d best not. The plains of the southern icefield were just. . . cold, shadow too dreary to her lightborn eyes. Plague. . . let’s just say the initiation was more than she cared to see if she’d live through. In the end she settled on exploring the glades, meadows, forests and life of nature, looking for the right place to settle with her oddities, and maybe dabble a bit with a chemistry set - that fizzy drink was pretty good.
@Redrose55x

slightly late, and a bit short. Sorry it took me so long. Hope you like this idea. I really like her look and name :D So, it needs building on, but here's what I've got:

Rootbeer, her parents had dubbed her, saying she looked precisely the color of root beer bubbles. She did have this odd way of moving: ‘bobbing’ her parents called it. The way her head would go up and down with her wings, and she kind of rose and fell when she flew rather than staying steady. Like she was drunk.
It was at this point that people stared for a moment, sometimes laughed and wondered how she had matured like this, sometimes questioned if her parents drank too much and caused her. . . abnormalities. And that was when she made sure to correct any such thoughts. She didn’t remember her real parents. She’d been raised by two outstanding dragons who were not her real parents. Something had happened to them, brought her through the great storm and landed her in the lands of the wind. She just moved funny in the winds. Many from her adopted family made suggestions on what might suit her better. She listened. She could hide well in the earth domain but felt no draw to it’s lands. Arcane was tempting. . . till she blew up the sweet suggester’s little lab and backed away slowly, apologizing profusely, quite unsure how she’d made a fizzy drink out of those ingredients. Perhaps that made her perfect for Arcane, but she thought she’d best not. The plains of the southern icefield were just. . . cold, shadow too dreary to her lightborn eyes. Plague. . . let’s just say the initiation was more than she cared to see if she’d live through. In the end she settled on exploring the glades, meadows, forests and life of nature, looking for the right place to settle with her oddities, and maybe dabble a bit with a chemistry set - that fizzy drink was pretty good.
@Chronicler its adorable! Sending her now ^^
@Chronicler its adorable! Sending her now ^^
LJfZA40.png
tyEuRXe.png
J7D1quC.png
5klLPDf.png
Sales Thread
Gen 1 Adoption
Tailwind Services (leveling/brewing&more)
Project Tracker
@Redrose55x I do have a question, or two that I forgot to ask last night. Do you have any particular dragons in your lair that would take in strays like her that might have been her 'parents' in your lair? Also, any arcane dragon who perhaps dabbles in alchemy? So I can use names rather than being vague. If not. Vague is fine :D.
@Redrose55x I do have a question, or two that I forgot to ask last night. Do you have any particular dragons in your lair that would take in strays like her that might have been her 'parents' in your lair? Also, any arcane dragon who perhaps dabbles in alchemy? So I can use names rather than being vague. If not. Vague is fine :D.
@Chronicler Northstar is like the clan mother, though I don't really have an alchemist. I've got a lot of arcane dragons without bios, so you can pick a random name from them if you want.
@Chronicler Northstar is like the clan mother, though I don't really have an alchemist. I've got a lot of arcane dragons without bios, so you can pick a random name from them if you want.
LJfZA40.png
tyEuRXe.png
J7D1quC.png
5klLPDf.png
Sales Thread
Gen 1 Adoption
Tailwind Services (leveling/brewing&more)
Project Tracker
@Chronicler

Silly question, but can I use the pinglist when I restock my post? I just cleared out my adults and I have around half a dozen new dragons.
@Chronicler

Silly question, but can I use the pinglist when I restock my post? I just cleared out my adults and I have around half a dozen new dragons.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur Yes! Feel free.
@VoxxVoleur Yes! Feel free.
@Chronicler

Thank you!

7 new dragons available in my post!

@GlassGuts
@cinderrain
@queenofdessert
@Seebaru
@PyroBlaze
@HorseCrazy
@shanncrafter
@Shadeyrain
@Zidderinni
@centuryohn
@Fraybird
@Booker
@clarax
@StitchedinIce
@daemonhart
@Sucrose
@HollyBerry
@Amethystkitten
@Aka
@dragoninmywagon
@Baltrice
@SassyPotato
@VoxxVoleur
@scar66
@Cymareth
@Thiedo
@DeathSpecter
@LiaSays
@cemeterycalamity
@purplecinnibar
@ClarkeGriffin
@Moonlace
@candygoth12
@Bibliomancer
@Shadowdawn199
@MableFox
@Fervanus
@Smeen
@Chronicler

Thank you!

7 new dragons available in my post!

@GlassGuts
@cinderrain
@queenofdessert
@Seebaru
@PyroBlaze
@HorseCrazy
@shanncrafter
@Shadeyrain
@Zidderinni
@centuryohn
@Fraybird
@Booker
@clarax
@StitchedinIce
@daemonhart
@Sucrose
@HollyBerry
@Amethystkitten
@Aka
@dragoninmywagon
@Baltrice
@SassyPotato
@VoxxVoleur
@scar66
@Cymareth
@Thiedo
@DeathSpecter
@LiaSays
@cemeterycalamity
@purplecinnibar
@ClarkeGriffin
@Moonlace
@candygoth12
@Bibliomancer
@Shadowdawn199
@MableFox
@Fervanus
@Smeen
4UUQPPZ.gif
@Chronicler Could you put these up for me? I just don't want them to be exalted, but the Mirror and Guardian will have to be if nobody wants them by the 15th. The only one not named is the Coatl, so I've put it in quotes :) Edit: Unfortunately, I forgot that I have nests to hatch tomorrow. The Guardian and Mirror have been exalted, so it's just the Coatl! [code] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25198844] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251989/25198844_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][i]"Zeppelin"[/i][/b][/center][/code]
@Chronicler Could you put these up for me? I just don't want them to be exalted, but the Mirror and Guardian will have to be if nobody wants them by the 15th. The only one not named is the Coatl, so I've put it in quotes :)

Edit: Unfortunately, I forgot that I have nests to hatch tomorrow. The Guardian and Mirror have been exalted, so it's just the Coatl!
Code:
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25198844] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251989/25198844_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][i]"Zeppelin"[/i][/b][/center]
@Chronicler - If you could change my colour preference from 'Magenta' to 'Magenta and/or Fuschia', that'd be great!
@Chronicler - If you could change my colour preference from 'Magenta' to 'Magenta and/or Fuschia', that'd be great!
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48