Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dragons for a little imagination v2
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@Astroknots
Most definitely! I've pulled him off the AH and he is reserved for you until July 7th. :)
@Astroknots
Most definitely! I've pulled him off the AH and he is reserved for you until July 7th. :)
1u3H6jas.png
[center]@TwistedRae [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23602412] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236025/23602412_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=purple]Caliginous, like her brother took after her father more than her mother. She had a huge wingspan, long body and was a tad light sensitive. She was not prone to music like her mother or baby brother but, instead preferred the fine arts such as painting and sculpting. As her parent's first born she felt the need to protect her siblings until they could protect themselves, especially her younger sister who was as small as a Fae. Their father taught them self defense at a young age and slowly she felt less of a need to curb her adventurous spirit. Unlike her mother or father she was very outgoing and ready to meet new people. She decided to leave her homeclan and find an apprenticeship for the fine arts. In her travels she happened upon the talented Master Dive. He appreciated her zeal for life and agreed to let her be his new apprentice.
@TwistedRae

23602412_350.png

Caliginous, like her brother took after her father more than her mother. She had a huge wingspan, long body and was a tad light sensitive. She was not prone to music like her mother or baby brother but, instead preferred the fine arts such as painting and sculpting. As her parent's first born she felt the need to protect her siblings until they could protect themselves, especially her younger sister who was as small as a Fae. Their father taught them self defense at a young age and slowly she felt less of a need to curb her adventurous spirit. Unlike her mother or father she was very outgoing and ready to meet new people. She decided to leave her homeclan and find an apprenticeship for the fine arts. In her travels she happened upon the talented Master Dive. He appreciated her zeal for life and agreed to let her be his new apprentice.
I cannot paint what then I was.
My Dragon Sale Thread | My Dream Dragon | Fr + 2
tumblr_oa31bqK2xz1uvmfw1o1_100.png
@VonMorjo done ~
@VonMorjo done ~
KQZXGEG.png
@Ratvork
Great work! I'm sending him right over ^^
@Ratvork
Great work! I'm sending him right over ^^
@PryoBlaze

Aww, I love how you mentioned her brother and younger sister! I'll send Caliginious right over. :)
@PryoBlaze

Aww, I love how you mentioned her brother and younger sister! I'll send Caliginious right over. :)
Help me pay rent and cat vet bills: Art & Lore Shop
frogs.png
@Pyra
Your reservation of Torres runs out tomorrow :)
@Pyra
Your reservation of Torres runs out tomorrow :)
@StitchedinIce [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24833530] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/248336/24833530_350.png[/img] [/url] Haku wouldn't call himself a brave dragon, or even moderately courageous. He was jumpy and paranoid, nervous at best, and he scared extremely easily. Nothing particularly awful or terrible had happened to make him this way, he was simply a very jumpy person by nature. He also happened to have deformed wings, the bones too brittle for sustainable flight. He could only glide, and for the smallest of times. Sadly, this meant he wasn't very....useful to his first clan. Almost all of them were warriors and tough, nothing like himself. As soon as he was old enough, his parents ejected him from the clan, and he was set to wander the thousand currents by himself. Well, not completely alone. He'd always had fish for company, and even the occasional bird that would land on his head or antlers. One day, a storm swept him out into a part of the sea he didn't know, the whale songs unfamiliar and the fish unfriendly. Haku had stayed adrift for several days before rescue finally came. One that he'd been both dreading and praying for. Another storm made the ocean waves turn into giant swells, and the small imperial was pulled and pushed this way and that. Unable to use his lame wings he'd struggled to just keep his head above the water, screaming himself hoarse. Just before he lost consciousness, his fatigue and waterlogged lungs getting to him, he'd caught a glimpse of red wings and blazing eyes swooping over the merciless waves. Upon waking, Haku found him sheltered under the wings of a large guardian, the rain from the storm pounding down onto both of them. The imperial would never forget Aster's kind words and the way the older male stayed with him throughout the storm. He would certainly not forget his utter excitement and relief when Aster told him to come home with him. Now he lives with the grouchy (but mostly lovable) guardian in the clan run by Poi and Sian, and works with Divinity and Arcarre to get over his shyness and fear. --------------------------- I may have gotten carried away, sorry.
@StitchedinIce

24833530_350.png

Haku wouldn't call himself a brave dragon, or even moderately courageous. He was jumpy and paranoid, nervous at best, and he scared extremely easily. Nothing particularly awful or terrible had happened to make him this way, he was simply a very jumpy person by nature. He also happened to have deformed wings, the bones too brittle for sustainable flight. He could only glide, and for the smallest of times.

Sadly, this meant he wasn't very....useful to his first clan. Almost all of them were warriors and tough, nothing like himself. As soon as he was old enough, his parents ejected him from the clan, and he was set to wander the thousand currents by himself. Well, not completely alone. He'd always had fish for company, and even the occasional bird that would land on his head or antlers.

One day, a storm swept him out into a part of the sea he didn't know, the whale songs unfamiliar and the fish unfriendly. Haku had stayed adrift for several days before rescue finally came. One that he'd been both dreading and praying for.

Another storm made the ocean waves turn into giant swells, and the small imperial was pulled and pushed this way and that. Unable to use his lame wings he'd struggled to just keep his head above the water, screaming himself hoarse. Just before he lost consciousness, his fatigue and waterlogged lungs getting to him, he'd caught a glimpse of red wings and blazing eyes swooping over the merciless waves.

Upon waking, Haku found him sheltered under the wings of a large guardian, the rain from the storm pounding down onto both of them. The imperial would never forget Aster's kind words and the way the older male stayed with him throughout the storm. He would certainly not forget his utter excitement and relief when Aster told him to come home with him.

Now he lives with the grouchy (but mostly lovable) guardian in the clan run by Poi and Sian, and works with Divinity and Arcarre to get over his shyness and fear.

I may have gotten carried away, sorry.
Dragons with no lore or those on the AH are off limits for forum games.
Thank you!

Beware the dragons of the Cove; We are stone; We will not fall to evil.
@belidam

Beautiful, I love it! Oh how I missed hearing people create stories for my poor children when the thread was under construction. <3

I'll send him over straight away!
@belidam

Beautiful, I love it! Oh how I missed hearing people create stories for my poor children when the thread was under construction. <3

I'll send him over straight away!
EBs1WDl.png
@Chronicler
@GlassGuts
@cinderrain
@queenofdessert
@Seebaru
@PyroBlaze
@HorseCrazy
@shanncrafter
@Shadeyrain
@Zidderinni
@centuryohn
@Fraybird
@Booker
@clarax
@StitchedinIce
@daemonhart
@Sucrose
@HollyBerry
@Amethystkitten
@Aka
@dragoninmywagon
@Baltrice
@SassyPotato
@VoxxVoleur
@scar66
@Cymareth
@Thiedo
@DeathSpecter
@LiaSays
@cemeterycalamity
@purplecinnibar
@ClarkeGriffin
@Moonlace
@candygoth12
@Bibliomancer
@Shadowdawn199
@MableFox
@Fervanus
@Smeen

I'm offering new hatchlings, they are listed here on the front page! c:
@Chronicler
@GlassGuts
@cinderrain
@queenofdessert
@Seebaru
@PyroBlaze
@HorseCrazy
@shanncrafter
@Shadeyrain
@Zidderinni
@centuryohn
@Fraybird
@Booker
@clarax
@StitchedinIce
@daemonhart
@Sucrose
@HollyBerry
@Amethystkitten
@Aka
@dragoninmywagon
@Baltrice
@SassyPotato
@VoxxVoleur
@scar66
@Cymareth
@Thiedo
@DeathSpecter
@LiaSays
@cemeterycalamity
@purplecinnibar
@ClarkeGriffin
@Moonlace
@candygoth12
@Bibliomancer
@Shadowdawn199
@MableFox
@Fervanus
@Smeen

I'm offering new hatchlings, they are listed here on the front page! c:
1u3H6jas.png
@VonMorjo

Here is my part for Marcius! I'm sorry it's so long, but I knew exactly where I wanted this to go and I couldn't just get it out in a few paragraphs!

edit: forgot to link Aileta's page!
Quote:
Marcius' numbness towards the world grew with him, through his adolescence and into his adulthood. It began like a thick wall, separating him from those things he hated. He withdrew himself from dragon contact, focusing all his energy on becoming perfection. (His OCD about staying sparkling and flawless lead to physical harm when he cleaned his scales raw.)

Marcius hadn't realized that his numbing veil was growing thin with each day. It spread and stretched like a rubberband, always something testing its limits. He forgot after a while what it was like to feel anything. Cold towards other dragons, no matter who they were, be only cared about his parents opinions, which were favorable.

Until they approached him one night. He'd finished with his nightly routines, preening over his shining skin and soft, shimmery wing scales. They asked to talk with him, quiet, calm, patiently. But the question they had for him left him reeling. Have you thought about what you want to do with your life, Marcius?

His thin veil of numbness snapped that night. All of the hatred rushed into him, filling the wound of those words in his ego. Had he not been doing everything they wanted of him? Did they think he was worthless as a child? Marcius threw the biggest fit, snapping with all the might of an entitled child king might.

Nothing he had done in his life meant anything to them, they did not appreciate anything he'd strived for! At least, that was what he'd felt, and nothing was going to change his one-track mind. Spitting out all his hatred into his parents face was the last thing he did before he flew the coop. Leaving in a fume of rage and irrational thoughts, Marcius vowed that he would find ultimate perfection with the Lightweaver.

His flight towards the Beacon of the Radiant Eye was arduous, to say the least. His weak wings were not meant to flying in the first place, and the winds battered him around like no more than a dragon shaped piece of parchment. He was even blown way off course by a rogue jet stream, putting days away from his destination. But he was a stubborn dragon, if he was anything, and he travelled on.

Finding his way back to the Light Flight after being blown off course towards the oceans had him needing a rest. He remembered seeing civilization somewhere near the coast, but he couldn't remember how far he'd been taken. It was like looking for a needle, metaphorically. The trees masked most of the land this far North, and he'd barely gotten a glimpse of the clan while fighting the currents of air. But it turned out he wouldn't need to search long.

Out of nowhere, a spry little fae collided with him from below. He spun, and they both began to careen towards land before righting themselves, fluttering together in a shocked silence. Marcius was ready to vent his stress out on this dragon, but with a second look he was stunned into silence.

Aileta was a fae of many words, many emotions, and a charming personality that he could probably survive on as sustenance. She apologized profusely for the littlest things, like running into him, and then at his questions as to why, she launched into an elaborate tale that she made sound so much more enthusing than it really was. He loved the way she talked right away. When she finally got to mentioning anything about the Light Flight or their deity, she would babble on and on.

For the life on him he couldn't stop looking at her noticeably deep red eyes. They stood out against her bright and pure yellows, whites and gentle blues. She caught him, though, and smiled knowingly, as if she could read his thoughts. And explained that, yes, she was born a plague dragon. Feeling like an outcast hadn't stopped her from looking towards the light and finding her perfect life in the Sunbeam ruins. She imperfections hardly detracted from her noble endeavours.

He joined her in the place he'd seen along the coast, the Runelight Hallow. The Hallow was full of dragons, large and small in many more ways than one. And he found many like-minded dragons there, striving for perfection, knowledge and truth. But Aileta was his omnipotent guide, and long before he really knew it, he felt like he'd been touched by perfection itself.

@clarax

Could I reserve "Seastorm"? I'm ready to write for him now, but I would like to at least wait until everything is finished with my last reserve before rushing to the next dragon!
@VonMorjo

Here is my part for Marcius! I'm sorry it's so long, but I knew exactly where I wanted this to go and I couldn't just get it out in a few paragraphs!

edit: forgot to link Aileta's page!
Quote:
Marcius' numbness towards the world grew with him, through his adolescence and into his adulthood. It began like a thick wall, separating him from those things he hated. He withdrew himself from dragon contact, focusing all his energy on becoming perfection. (His OCD about staying sparkling and flawless lead to physical harm when he cleaned his scales raw.)

Marcius hadn't realized that his numbing veil was growing thin with each day. It spread and stretched like a rubberband, always something testing its limits. He forgot after a while what it was like to feel anything. Cold towards other dragons, no matter who they were, be only cared about his parents opinions, which were favorable.

Until they approached him one night. He'd finished with his nightly routines, preening over his shining skin and soft, shimmery wing scales. They asked to talk with him, quiet, calm, patiently. But the question they had for him left him reeling. Have you thought about what you want to do with your life, Marcius?

His thin veil of numbness snapped that night. All of the hatred rushed into him, filling the wound of those words in his ego. Had he not been doing everything they wanted of him? Did they think he was worthless as a child? Marcius threw the biggest fit, snapping with all the might of an entitled child king might.

Nothing he had done in his life meant anything to them, they did not appreciate anything he'd strived for! At least, that was what he'd felt, and nothing was going to change his one-track mind. Spitting out all his hatred into his parents face was the last thing he did before he flew the coop. Leaving in a fume of rage and irrational thoughts, Marcius vowed that he would find ultimate perfection with the Lightweaver.

His flight towards the Beacon of the Radiant Eye was arduous, to say the least. His weak wings were not meant to flying in the first place, and the winds battered him around like no more than a dragon shaped piece of parchment. He was even blown way off course by a rogue jet stream, putting days away from his destination. But he was a stubborn dragon, if he was anything, and he travelled on.

Finding his way back to the Light Flight after being blown off course towards the oceans had him needing a rest. He remembered seeing civilization somewhere near the coast, but he couldn't remember how far he'd been taken. It was like looking for a needle, metaphorically. The trees masked most of the land this far North, and he'd barely gotten a glimpse of the clan while fighting the currents of air. But it turned out he wouldn't need to search long.

Out of nowhere, a spry little fae collided with him from below. He spun, and they both began to careen towards land before righting themselves, fluttering together in a shocked silence. Marcius was ready to vent his stress out on this dragon, but with a second look he was stunned into silence.

Aileta was a fae of many words, many emotions, and a charming personality that he could probably survive on as sustenance. She apologized profusely for the littlest things, like running into him, and then at his questions as to why, she launched into an elaborate tale that she made sound so much more enthusing than it really was. He loved the way she talked right away. When she finally got to mentioning anything about the Light Flight or their deity, she would babble on and on.

For the life on him he couldn't stop looking at her noticeably deep red eyes. They stood out against her bright and pure yellows, whites and gentle blues. She caught him, though, and smiled knowingly, as if she could read his thoughts. And explained that, yes, she was born a plague dragon. Feeling like an outcast hadn't stopped her from looking towards the light and finding her perfect life in the Sunbeam ruins. She imperfections hardly detracted from her noble endeavours.

He joined her in the place he'd seen along the coast, the Runelight Hallow. The Hallow was full of dragons, large and small in many more ways than one. And he found many like-minded dragons there, striving for perfection, knowledge and truth. But Aileta was his omnipotent guide, and long before he really knew it, he felt like he'd been touched by perfection itself.

@clarax

Could I reserve "Seastorm"? I'm ready to write for him now, but I would like to at least wait until everything is finished with my last reserve before rushing to the next dragon!
teRaSHFw_o.pngeuDTIgez_o.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48