Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Night Warrior Project [MOVING]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1769 1770
@Rotkeeper

I'm glad you think so! I would love hatchling letters if you ever decide to send them out! My clan runs off ties with other clans, so it'd be great to tie in potential allies and friends through this project! I look forward to seeing what you make of her!
@Rotkeeper

I'm glad you think so! I would love hatchling letters if you ever decide to send them out! My clan runs off ties with other clans, so it'd be great to tie in potential allies and friends through this project! I look forward to seeing what you make of her!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception

I'm actually ALLLLMOST finished with my clans Clan lore, and then I'll be starting on the lore for my Permanant clan Residents-Melian Included^^
I plan on keeping a Little Log book/diary type thing in her Description--so you're welcome to stalk that, but most will indeed be Hatchling/notsohatchling anymore letters XP
@Impception

I'm actually ALLLLMOST finished with my clans Clan lore, and then I'll be starting on the lore for my Permanant clan Residents-Melian Included^^
I plan on keeping a Little Log book/diary type thing in her Description--so you're welcome to stalk that, but most will indeed be Hatchling/notsohatchling anymore letters XP
@Rotkeeper

You have a lot of plans for her! I can't wait to read all about her adventures. I'm really glad she's going to a home where she'll be appreciated and loved. It makes me very happy that I decided to let her go on. I almost kept her to make her a breeding pair with another dragon. But I'm glad she's with you.
@Rotkeeper

You have a lot of plans for her! I can't wait to read all about her adventures. I'm really glad she's going to a home where she'll be appreciated and loved. It makes me very happy that I decided to let her go on. I almost kept her to make her a breeding pair with another dragon. But I'm glad she's with you.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception
Im glad to have her^^
I actually have had big plans for whichever Night Warrior hatchling I got since I first posted on the thread^^
Melian is gonna be a really huge part of my Clan for sure^^
@Impception
Im glad to have her^^
I actually have had big plans for whichever Night Warrior hatchling I got since I first posted on the thread^^
Melian is gonna be a really huge part of my Clan for sure^^
@Impception What great news to wake up to this morning! All the hatchlings turned out lovely, thank you for breeding Pulchrior and Kidara for me to save everyone the wait. :) You mentioned wanting one of Pulchrior and Kidara's hatchlings, so feel free to pick the one you'd like!

@Takemi @Comeneth @Awesome @Elinimate @Chicanery @Holysnacks @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @Mohya

Apologies in advance for the double ping, but I wanted to talk about Pulchrior and Kidara's hatchlings. To simplify things, please send CRs for them to Impception (as long as they're fine with holding them for today, of course). Once the day has ended, any leftover hatchlings of Pulchrior's will be returned to me, and you'll be able to find them in my lair! Their hatchlings will not come with names, but please name them as soon as possible.

I will be updating the first page with any unclaimed hatchlings tomorrow, so that current members have a chance to see them first. Also, we have more hatchlings on the horizon. Indra and Cedrick will also be hatching nests today, and Orion and Mariolite will be hatching a nest of Ridgeback and Spiral babies in two days!

So excited to see the first hatchlings from the project going to their new homes.
@Impception What great news to wake up to this morning! All the hatchlings turned out lovely, thank you for breeding Pulchrior and Kidara for me to save everyone the wait. :) You mentioned wanting one of Pulchrior and Kidara's hatchlings, so feel free to pick the one you'd like!

@Takemi @Comeneth @Awesome @Elinimate @Chicanery @Holysnacks @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @Mohya

Apologies in advance for the double ping, but I wanted to talk about Pulchrior and Kidara's hatchlings. To simplify things, please send CRs for them to Impception (as long as they're fine with holding them for today, of course). Once the day has ended, any leftover hatchlings of Pulchrior's will be returned to me, and you'll be able to find them in my lair! Their hatchlings will not come with names, but please name them as soon as possible.

I will be updating the first page with any unclaimed hatchlings tomorrow, so that current members have a chance to see them first. Also, we have more hatchlings on the horizon. Indra and Cedrick will also be hatching nests today, and Orion and Mariolite will be hatching a nest of Ridgeback and Spiral babies in two days!

So excited to see the first hatchlings from the project going to their new homes.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@impception Thank you. It's great to have something to work with. And I planned on having him write letters anyway. I love writing letters from hatchlings :-)
@impception Thank you. It's great to have something to work with. And I planned on having him write letters anyway. I love writing letters from hatchlings :-)
@Impception, they're beauties! Is it still possible to get one of the hatchlings? One of the females would be great, I'm in love with them both!
@Impception, they're beauties! Is it still possible to get one of the hatchlings? One of the females would be great, I'm in love with them both!
@ZenithNadir It seems to be a beautiful day for hatchlings because Indra's hatchlings just hatched! There are two generation 2 hatchlings- both Ridgebacks. @Takemi @Impception @Awesome @Elinimate @Chicanery @Holysnacks @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @Mohya [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16102311] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/161024/16102311_350.png[/img] [/url] Female Midnight/Shadow/Lavender Iridescent/Shimmer/Basic [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16102312] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/161024/16102312_350.png[/img] [/url] Male Midnight/Shadow/Royal Iridescent/Shimmer/Basic
@ZenithNadir

It seems to be a beautiful day for hatchlings because Indra's hatchlings just hatched!
There are two generation 2 hatchlings- both Ridgebacks.

@Takemi @Impception @Awesome @Elinimate @Chicanery @Holysnacks @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @Mohya

16102311_350.png

Female
Midnight/Shadow/Lavender
Iridescent/Shimmer/Basic

16102312_350.png

Male
Midnight/Shadow/Royal
Iridescent/Shimmer/Basic
@impception is the second hatchling (female ridge) spoken for yet? 16097194
@impception is the second hatchling (female ridge) spoken for yet? 16097194
Kg94UYA.pngHKrGNct.pngbqij4ya.pngstW7qZC.png
@Takemi