Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Night Warrior Project [MOVING]
1 2 ... 732 733 734 735 736 ... 1769 1770
Oh goody, been wondering about the colours, now I can exalt/sell some of my hatchlings :D
I'm working on training my two NWs too, soon once they're 20 I'll be able to put up the babies galore for adoption here
Oh goody, been wondering about the colours, now I can exalt/sell some of my hatchlings :D
I'm working on training my two NWs too, soon once they're 20 I'll be able to put up the babies galore for adoption here
HKrGNct.pngFR +17
@Divinos Yeah, plus removing people's dragons from the directory for color reasons isn't fun. I do care about the colors of the dragons that get adopted out, but not as much as I care about people living their Night Warriors and having fun with the project! :)
@Divinos Yeah, plus removing people's dragons from the directory for color reasons isn't fun. I do care about the colors of the dragons that get adopted out, but not as much as I care about people living their Night Warriors and having fun with the project! :)
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir I feel you there (Anthea is forever burnt into my memory - wouldn't she qualify again though since her wings are pink and that's an accepted colour?).

I've got a few NWs who have pinks just a little too light (not that it's noticeable since they have butterfly) and even if they didn't qualify I'd make sure to get them to 25 but it would be a little miffing. That and it would raise the question of if their offspring still qualify since their parents themselves no longer would. So many problems would be caused XD
@ZenithNadir I feel you there (Anthea is forever burnt into my memory - wouldn't she qualify again though since her wings are pink and that's an accepted colour?).

I've got a few NWs who have pinks just a little too light (not that it's noticeable since they have butterfly) and even if they didn't qualify I'd make sure to get them to 25 but it would be a little miffing. That and it would raise the question of if their offspring still qualify since their parents themselves no longer would. So many problems would be caused XD
8YGNN3F.pngLg0kjH2.png2XNMELb.pngLnRH2M0.png
@Divinos Yep, Anthea technically qualifies again! One of these days I'll add her back in - I wasn't really a fan of pink Night Warriors, but as long as the pink is dark enough, there's really no reason why pink dragons wouldn't qualify. It was really just the way everything went down with Anthea that was absolutely infuriating. XD
@Divinos Yep, Anthea technically qualifies again! One of these days I'll add her back in - I wasn't really a fan of pink Night Warriors, but as long as the pink is dark enough, there's really no reason why pink dragons wouldn't qualify. It was really just the way everything went down with Anthea that was absolutely infuriating. XD
@ZenithNadir Could you add this guy to the front page, please? If I remember correctly, he is generation eight! [code][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36288186] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362882/36288186_350.png[/img] [/url] Male - Generation 8 - Held by JustNatureThings[/code]
@ZenithNadir
Could you add this guy to the front page, please? If I remember correctly, he is generation eight!
Code:
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36288186] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362882/36288186_350.png[/img] [/url] Male - Generation 8 - Held by JustNatureThings
wuW0njL.pngT8IIRHW.png
@ZenithNadir I remain proud to be in possession of the pink NW who changed it all XD

*insert Snaut as Simba in the Lion King here*

Unfortunately it's caused me to become a hoarder of pink NWs - I'll be sorry for it later but for now I'm content with filling my lair to the brim with the little pink terrors XD
@ZenithNadir I remain proud to be in possession of the pink NW who changed it all XD

*insert Snaut as Simba in the Lion King here*

Unfortunately it's caused me to become a hoarder of pink NWs - I'll be sorry for it later but for now I'm content with filling my lair to the brim with the little pink terrors XD
@ZenithNadir
That color post is a huge relief. The partner I have in mind for Aria's first clutch has Fog shimmer as his secondary and their babes wings scry on the lighter side about half the time so I was genuinely worried that her first hatchies wouldn't qualify as NWs. I was gonna be like "Noooooooooooooooooooo" Then "I'm gonna go RNG Hatchie God hunting, bbl peeps"
@ZenithNadir
That color post is a huge relief. The partner I have in mind for Aria's first clutch has Fog shimmer as his secondary and their babes wings scry on the lighter side about half the time so I was genuinely worried that her first hatchies wouldn't qualify as NWs. I was gonna be like "Noooooooooooooooooooo" Then "I'm gonna go RNG Hatchie God hunting, bbl peeps"
HKrGNct.pngaeUUUJn.png
@Divinos We both know that's exactly what happened XD I was like "um... this one is pink.... but he can still be fierce????" And what's more, he and his brother Flare helped me get a dragon that I've been after for quite a while - a qualifying Night Warrior/Dawnguard cross! Meet Falchion! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36395909] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363960/36395909_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] There were others from those test nests, and iirc @Impception has most of the other qualifying NW/DG crosses. Part of me had to make the clarifying post about colors because as soon as I start trying to breed Falchion, there's gonna be a mess of too-light hatchlings. They'll still qualify as Dawnguards though! (Also I posted a lore update just now :D ) @JustNatureThings Sure thing, I'll add him! :) @demonslayr62 Yep, I have a few permanent pairs where I'm always like "oh god please don't be Mist PLEASE DON'T BE MIST" every time I breed them XD At least the BC exists now for those unfortunate pale fellows!
@Divinos We both know that's exactly what happened XD I was like "um... this one is pink.... but he can still be fierce????" And what's more, he and his brother Flare helped me get a dragon that I've been after for quite a while - a qualifying Night Warrior/Dawnguard cross! Meet Falchion!
There were others from those test nests, and iirc @Impception has most of the other qualifying NW/DG crosses. Part of me had to make the clarifying post about colors because as soon as I start trying to breed Falchion, there's gonna be a mess of too-light hatchlings. They'll still qualify as Dawnguards though!

(Also I posted a lore update just now :D )

@JustNatureThings Sure thing, I'll add him! :)

@demonslayr62 Yep, I have a few permanent pairs where I'm always like "oh god please don't be Mist PLEASE DON'T BE MIST" every time I breed them XD At least the BC exists now for those unfortunate pale fellows!
@Divinos Could I have this baby? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36445229] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364453/36445229_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like to name her Myst!
@Divinos
Could I have this baby?

36445229_350.png

I'd like to name her Myst!
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@ZenithNadir omg he's beautiful :3 Guess I can't keep calling them The-Hatchlings-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named or some such variation XD

@Aetherstorm she's on her way over :)
@ZenithNadir omg he's beautiful :3 Guess I can't keep calling them The-Hatchlings-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named or some such variation XD

@Aetherstorm she's on her way over :)
1 2 ... 732 733 734 735 736 ... 1769 1770