Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Night Warrior Project [MOVING]
1 2 ... 625 626 627 628 629 ... 1769 1770
Last call on these two Gen4 NW offspring! If they don't find homes soon they will be leveled and sent to serve IcePops. [b]Male:[/b] Eldritch/Midnight/Periwinkle Iridescent/Stripes/Lace [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349130/34912979_350.png[/img] [b]Female:[/b] Eldritch/Midnight/Cornflower Iridescent/Stripes/Lace [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349130/34912980_350.png[/img]
Last call on these two Gen4 NW offspring! If they don't find homes soon they will be leveled and sent to serve IcePops.

Male:
Eldritch/Midnight/Periwinkle
Iridescent/Stripes/Lace
34912979_350.png

Female:
Eldritch/Midnight/Cornflower
Iridescent/Stripes/Lace
34912980_350.png
HKrGNct.png MreCscM.png qnb6C0Q.gif
@ZenithNadir

Vaeros is on his first nest, unfortunately there was only one egg this batch. If I decide not to keep it I will be posting it here if its colors are acceptable. (The mother is also a coatl but the color range is a little wide on the tert so there is a possibility it could come out with a light colored belly. Dx
@ZenithNadir

Vaeros is on his first nest, unfortunately there was only one egg this batch. If I decide not to keep it I will be posting it here if its colors are acceptable. (The mother is also a coatl but the color range is a little wide on the tert so there is a possibility it could come out with a light colored belly. Dx
EMh0il0.pngMJ2oOM4.png
@Alaerth: Tertiary genes can be of any color. Just the primary and secondary need to be in the dark range.
@Alaerth: Tertiary genes can be of any color. Just the primary and secondary need to be in the dark range.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

Must have miss understood the color schemes rule then. xD Thank you!
@mercurialwings

Must have miss understood the color schemes rule then. xD Thank you!
EMh0il0.pngMJ2oOM4.png
@Alaerth: I just went over to review myself actually. XD In the rules, it only states that the primary and secondary need to be dark. Nothing on the tertiary. But, I do recall ZenithNadir saying that tertiary can be of any color range.
@Alaerth: I just went over to review myself actually. XD In the rules, it only states that the primary and secondary need to be dark. Nothing on the tertiary. But, I do recall ZenithNadir saying that tertiary can be of any color range.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

Haha, thank you again. ^.^ I'm still fairly new to most of this so it gets a little confusing but I'm learning!
@mercurialwings

Haha, thank you again. ^.^ I'm still fairly new to most of this so it gets a little confusing but I'm learning!
EMh0il0.pngMJ2oOM4.png
@Alaerth: No worries and feel free to ask questions. ZenithNadir is pretty quick to answer and when she isn't here, the rest of us can try to help you out. :)

This thread's become something of a second home for me because of how nice everyone is. And, with that said, belated welcome to the NW family!
@Alaerth: No worries and feel free to ask questions. ZenithNadir is pretty quick to answer and when she isn't here, the rest of us can try to help you out. :)

This thread's become something of a second home for me because of how nice everyone is. And, with that said, belated welcome to the NW family!
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@ZenithNadir
I saw in the Subspecies Hub that you want an Alchemical Spill? I happen to have two of them, one of which is unbred (they're both female Tundras sisters in fact. My clan's resident Mad Scientist concocted them in his lab because he wanted one and ended up with two instead.) I plan on using the push this week as a chance for a lair cleanout. Want to take one of mine?

Oh! Also, I've already pieced together some lore for the Coatl boy and decided on a name for him :) I think you're really gonna love it when I work the rest of it out.
@ZenithNadir
I saw in the Subspecies Hub that you want an Alchemical Spill? I happen to have two of them, one of which is unbred (they're both female Tundras sisters in fact. My clan's resident Mad Scientist concocted them in his lab because he wanted one and ended up with two instead.) I plan on using the push this week as a chance for a lair cleanout. Want to take one of mine?

Oh! Also, I've already pieced together some lore for the Coatl boy and decided on a name for him :) I think you're really gonna love it when I work the rest of it out.
HKrGNct.pngaeUUUJn.png
@ZenithNadir and @Erenee13 can I have this dragon I really wanna participate! : [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35026795] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350268/35026795_350.png[/img] [/url] thanks....
@ZenithNadir and @Erenee13 can I have this dragon I really wanna participate! :
35026795_350.png
thanks....
@ZenithNadir Could you add me to the hatchling pinglist please? I've been lurking this thread for a while and telling myself I don't need anymore cool dragons but I'm weak. *weeps*
@ZenithNadir Could you add me to the hatchling pinglist please? I've been lurking this thread for a while and telling myself I don't need anymore cool dragons but I'm weak. *weeps*
1 2 ... 625 626 627 628 629 ... 1769 1770