Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Night Warrior Project [MOVING]
1 2 ... 624 625 626 627 628 ... 1769 1770
@ZenithNadir
True, true. I try to write a few things everyday, but I more of a prolific reader than a writer so I zone out pretty quick xD
Eh, I'll get around expanding my lair lore and that of my dragons someday~
On a different note... what fandoms do you write fanfics for, boss :B
@ZenithNadir
True, true. I try to write a few things everyday, but I more of a prolific reader than a writer so I zone out pretty quick xD
Eh, I'll get around expanding my lair lore and that of my dragons someday~
On a different note... what fandoms do you write fanfics for, boss :B
lTCkacZ.png
@ZenithNadir I was thinking of adopting them out in the thread, they are still Night Warriors and deserve the best chance to become registered.

Also I love the lore *casually squeals in excitement* sign me up for updates :D
@ZenithNadir I was thinking of adopting them out in the thread, they are still Night Warriors and deserve the best chance to become registered.

Also I love the lore *casually squeals in excitement* sign me up for updates :D
8YGNN3F.pngLg0kjH2.png2XNMELb.pngLnRH2M0.png
@Erenee13 Thank you! I knew I forgot something!
@Erenee13 Thank you! I knew I forgot something!
XGH88sv.jpg
@haveahiddles Aww!! They're all really cute! I'm sad to say that most of them are too light-colored to be Night Warriors, though. :( The first baby is gorgeous, I'm glad he's got a home!
@haveahiddles Aww!! They're all really cute! I'm sad to say that most of them are too light-colored to be Night Warriors, though. :( The first baby is gorgeous, I'm glad he's got a home!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@Erenee13 You can sell them in other threads and still put the Night Warrior button in their bios and stuff, and if people buy them from you they can still participate in the project with the dragons they've bought. You just can't advertise them in this thread is all! :)

@Asgeirr I'm glad you asked ;) I mainly write fic for the Flash TV show, but I've also written stuff for Voltron, Young Justice (another DC Comics show, a cartoon this time), and Temeraire (a fantastic series of historical fantasy books with dragons in them).

@Divinos I'll add you! I've read your lore as well, btw - if you have an update pinglist, can you add me to it?
@Erenee13 You can sell them in other threads and still put the Night Warrior button in their bios and stuff, and if people buy them from you they can still participate in the project with the dragons they've bought. You just can't advertise them in this thread is all! :)

@Asgeirr I'm glad you asked ;) I mainly write fic for the Flash TV show, but I've also written stuff for Voltron, Young Justice (another DC Comics show, a cartoon this time), and Temeraire (a fantastic series of historical fantasy books with dragons in them).

@Divinos I'll add you! I've read your lore as well, btw - if you have an update pinglist, can you add me to it?
@ZenithNadir Ah, I didn't realize it was mandatory for them to be dark colored. I can see how Perseus and Tartarus would be disqualified based on coloration, but what about Nemesis? Her body color is pretty dark even if her wings are paler.
@ZenithNadir Ah, I didn't realize it was mandatory for them to be dark colored. I can see how Perseus and Tartarus would be disqualified based on coloration, but what about Nemesis? Her body color is pretty dark even if her wings are paler.
XGH88sv.jpg
@haveahiddles The primary and secondary colors both have to be dark, I'm sorry. :( The tert color can be anything though!
@haveahiddles The primary and secondary colors both have to be dark, I'm sorry. :( The tert color can be anything though!
@ZenithNadir OK. Since Hector was the only qualifying hatchling and he was already adopted, I deleted the post. I also removed the Night Warrior stuff from the other hatchlings bios. Sorry about that.
@ZenithNadir OK. Since Hector was the only qualifying hatchling and he was already adopted, I deleted the post. I also removed the Night Warrior stuff from the other hatchlings bios. Sorry about that.
XGH88sv.jpg
@haveahiddles It's okay! I'm sorry you didn't see the rules beforehand, the hatchlings were cute! :( But your boy will be RTB again soon and you can post as many kids as you want!
@haveahiddles It's okay! I'm sorry you didn't see the rules beforehand, the hatchlings were cute! :( But your boy will be RTB again soon and you can post as many kids as you want!
@ZenithNadir No worries! I have an all-navy blue PC girl that he can breed with soon so they can have some predominantly dark-hued babies. :)
@ZenithNadir No worries! I have an all-navy blue PC girl that he can breed with soon so they can have some predominantly dark-hued babies. :)
XGH88sv.jpg
1 2 ... 624 625 626 627 628 ... 1769 1770