Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Night Warrior Project [MOVING]
1 2 ... 623 624 625 626 627 ... 1769 1770
@Asgeirr Oh that's fantastic! :D I'll send her your way, I'm glad you like her. Her brother is earmarked for a home in Lightning, but the player can't take her until the Dom push is over so a friend of mine is hanging onto her.
@Asgeirr Oh that's fantastic! :D I'll send her your way, I'm glad you like her. Her brother is earmarked for a home in Lightning, but the player can't take her until the Dom push is over so a friend of mine is hanging onto her.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@TheDeathseer Yep, there's a push coming up. And there's a link on the front page - I realized it made more sense to post it here than in my lore thread.
@TheDeathseer Yep, there's a push coming up. And there's a link on the front page - I realized it made more sense to post it here than in my lore thread.
@ZenithNadir

1. When does it begin?

2. Get ready... WAIT...
i have no fodder
@ZenithNadir

1. When does it begin?

2. Get ready... WAIT...
i have no fodder
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@Takemi @Comeneth @Impception @Awesome @Chicanery @Holysnacks @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @Mohya @Knightshadow @EccentricElf23 @heinousTB @Morgai @NebulasAndJays @Etahrey @SylvrFox @frostyferelden @Poscat @Maedhros2 @Axqu @Darkfae @SurvivorofFlames @AshenFall @StrawberryRiddle @Vancara @Megidoladyne @StormyDragon @VoxxVoleur @FelGoldwyn @someonesusie @Erenee13 @MyungJin @FaronaValkyrie @DecemberStar @dragonlover1003 @Saraceaser @Ridgehill @Maedhras @Taishiro @TsuneEmbers @sheepm8tr @Cyanidium @NSRachel @Nebulacloud @FierceStrike @NobleSavage @Foreverkinght @Shadari @NekoTheKat @GingerGirl @SSakuras @Kiragu @MegiInkdragon @Eturna @prismwolf @Hakon @BlackMgaic @Enako @blushbird @Aluna @Nefarian17 @Boltninja75 @Joshdaawsome @Ilovepits @ScrewThisDriver @Dentmaged @Cealygosa @Melvinmoons @HorseCrazy @Lukraak @RubyWolf33 @JustNatureThings @ScarletLion @Cvhruig @MissFortune17 @Marsomlight @Divinos @mercurialwings @Breshcandra @DealtaDeath @rickshawpanther @Raydioactive @DoggoneCreature @Aurelicia @AnimeLover9631 @TheTigersDen @RoyalSorceress @Siouxsie @ShadowPhoenix900 @TheDeathseer @Gubbins @Mellacherry @Aetherstorm @Kitarial @DreamingSunset @Lagoat @ChiefWhiz @Bluecupcake52

If you've ever wanted to know more about the history of the Night Warrior Project, or about its founder, I have news! Thanks to the careful work of the clan's historians and archivists, new information about the early days of the Suncircle Clan and the family that's grown up in its shadow is finally being brought to light. I'm still in the earliest stages of writing my clan lore, but since Pulchrior was one of the first dragons to join my clan, he's been a part of my lore since the very beginning. I've been waiting until his official introduction to mention this thread over here, but since he was just introduced in Chapter 3, it seems like the right time to share it.

I'm not going to ping the Night Warrior Project thread again about updates to my lore thread (I don't want to spam the Announcement Pinglist so don't worry about that), but if anyone is interested in future pings about lore concerning Pulchrior, the early days of the family, and the Night Warrior Project, I'll be adding it to my lore thread in chronological order as I get my clan history all caught up.

I have a general pinglist for lore updates, but I'm also going to create one for chapters that are relevant to the Night Warrior Project. This means that Pulchrior or another Night Warrior will either be narrating the chapter, be a central figure in the chapter, or the update will contain lore that contributes to the Project's history. If you'd like to be placed on it, let me know either here or in the lore thread (posting in the lore thread is fine).

Also, a smaller announcement that the list of accepted crosses has been updated with two new lineage projects - Mystic Watchers and Ocean Breezes.
@Takemi @Comeneth @Impception @Awesome @Chicanery @Holysnacks @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @Mohya @Knightshadow @EccentricElf23 @heinousTB @Morgai @NebulasAndJays @Etahrey @SylvrFox @frostyferelden @Poscat @Maedhros2 @Axqu @Darkfae @SurvivorofFlames @AshenFall @StrawberryRiddle @Vancara @Megidoladyne @StormyDragon @VoxxVoleur @FelGoldwyn @someonesusie @Erenee13 @MyungJin @FaronaValkyrie @DecemberStar @dragonlover1003 @Saraceaser @Ridgehill @Maedhras @Taishiro @TsuneEmbers @sheepm8tr @Cyanidium @NSRachel @Nebulacloud @FierceStrike @NobleSavage @Foreverkinght @Shadari @NekoTheKat @GingerGirl @SSakuras @Kiragu @MegiInkdragon @Eturna @prismwolf @Hakon @BlackMgaic @Enako @blushbird @Aluna @Nefarian17 @Boltninja75 @Joshdaawsome @Ilovepits @ScrewThisDriver @Dentmaged @Cealygosa @Melvinmoons @HorseCrazy @Lukraak @RubyWolf33 @JustNatureThings @ScarletLion @Cvhruig @MissFortune17 @Marsomlight @Divinos @mercurialwings @Breshcandra @DealtaDeath @rickshawpanther @Raydioactive @DoggoneCreature @Aurelicia @AnimeLover9631 @TheTigersDen @RoyalSorceress @Siouxsie @ShadowPhoenix900 @TheDeathseer @Gubbins @Mellacherry @Aetherstorm @Kitarial @DreamingSunset @Lagoat @ChiefWhiz @Bluecupcake52

If you've ever wanted to know more about the history of the Night Warrior Project, or about its founder, I have news! Thanks to the careful work of the clan's historians and archivists, new information about the early days of the Suncircle Clan and the family that's grown up in its shadow is finally being brought to light. I'm still in the earliest stages of writing my clan lore, but since Pulchrior was one of the first dragons to join my clan, he's been a part of my lore since the very beginning. I've been waiting until his official introduction to mention this thread over here, but since he was just introduced in Chapter 3, it seems like the right time to share it.

I'm not going to ping the Night Warrior Project thread again about updates to my lore thread (I don't want to spam the Announcement Pinglist so don't worry about that), but if anyone is interested in future pings about lore concerning Pulchrior, the early days of the family, and the Night Warrior Project, I'll be adding it to my lore thread in chronological order as I get my clan history all caught up.

I have a general pinglist for lore updates, but I'm also going to create one for chapters that are relevant to the Night Warrior Project. This means that Pulchrior or another Night Warrior will either be narrating the chapter, be a central figure in the chapter, or the update will contain lore that contributes to the Project's history. If you'd like to be placed on it, let me know either here or in the lore thread (posting in the lore thread is fine).

Also, a smaller announcement that the list of accepted crosses has been updated with two new lineage projects - Mystic Watchers and Ocean Breezes.
@ZenithNadir well I obtained a Capsule tert gene and since Bishop was still waiting on a tert gene I decided to scry him with it and he looked beautiful. So just because I want to show him off here is Pulchrior and Kidara's kid with his brand new Capsule tert gene: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34302452][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=5&gender=0&tert=18&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=12&auth=a2d186ca4c00814f356dfcd4084b9978e407004f&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Edit: His apparel covers up his gene so I'm using his scry to show him off and he's sitting on a nest of 4 at the moment.
@ZenithNadir well I obtained a Capsule tert gene and since Bishop was still waiting on a tert gene I decided to scry him with it and he looked beautiful. So just because I want to show him off here is Pulchrior and Kidara's kid with his brand new Capsule tert gene:

dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=5&gender=0&tert=18&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=12&auth=a2d186ca4c00814f356dfcd4084b9978e407004f&dummyext=prev.png

Edit: His apparel covers up his gene so I'm using his scry to show him off
and he's sitting on a nest of 4 at the moment.
8YGNN3F.pngLg0kjH2.png2XNMELb.pngLnRH2M0.png
@ZenithNadir
I may not be in the Announcement Pinglist, but Sign me up for those lore updates, boss!
I LOVE reading lore!
even tho i am neglecting mine
@ZenithNadir
I may not be in the Announcement Pinglist, but Sign me up for those lore updates, boss!
I LOVE reading lore!
even tho i am neglecting mine
lTCkacZ.png
@Divinos Oh WOW! :D I think he's the first Night Warrior with the new tert! I can't wait to see his hatchlings, I bet they'll sell like hotcakes (selling them is allowed as long as it isn't done through this thread) if you choose to sell them, but if you give them away here I hope they all find loving homes!
@Divinos Oh WOW! :D I think he's the first Night Warrior with the new tert! I can't wait to see his hatchlings, I bet they'll sell like hotcakes (selling them is allowed as long as it isn't done through this thread) if you choose to sell them, but if you give them away here I hope they all find loving homes!
@Asgeirr LOL I neglected mine for the longest time, but it's never too late to start! I've been enjoying updating my thread when I haven't wanted to work on my fanfics or original fiction.
@Asgeirr LOL I neglected mine for the longest time, but it's never too late to start! I've been enjoying updating my thread when I haven't wanted to work on my fanfics or original fiction.
Hey, @ZenithNadir I have a question. I have some eclipse babies with a NW mother, she is still in training. I also want to get some money for these hatchlings because of their hatch day. Can I post them here with a price or should I not post st all? I'll probably say that they'll have to be level 25 to be registered.

I got the one 1 wanted out of a 4 egged nest and now I have no space to hatch my other nests.
Hey, @ZenithNadir I have a question. I have some eclipse babies with a NW mother, she is still in training. I also want to get some money for these hatchlings because of their hatch day. Can I post them here with a price or should I not post st all? I'll probably say that they'll have to be level 25 to be registered.

I got the one 1 wanted out of a 4 egged nest and now I have no space to hatch my other nests.
ibJfUec.png bqij4ya.png 4sMOFQ8.png profile_by_cas_a_fras-day7emf.png
@haveahiddles there's a hatchling ping list on the front, people will see your post better with the ping list.
@haveahiddles there's a hatchling ping list on the front, people will see your post better with the ping list.
ibJfUec.png bqij4ya.png 4sMOFQ8.png profile_by_cas_a_fras-day7emf.png
1 2 ... 623 624 625 626 627 ... 1769 1770