Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Night Warrior Project [MOVING]
1 2 ... 526 527 528 529 530 ... 1769 1770
@ZenithNadir: Actually the Marvel character didn't cross my mind, though I did like his design in the Thor movie. Lol I just thought he'd be the perfect guard or tank because he comes from two distinguished lines, then that thought triggered the name somehow.
@ZenithNadir: Actually the Marvel character didn't cross my mind, though I did like his design in the Thor movie. Lol I just thought he'd be the perfect guard or tank because he comes from two distinguished lines, then that thought triggered the name somehow.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@SylphofPens sorry I was on a break and now I'm back. Are you still interested in my noc boy?
@SylphofPens sorry I was on a break and now I'm back. Are you still interested in my noc boy?
ibJfUec.png bqij4ya.png 4sMOFQ8.png profile_by_cas_a_fras-day7emf.png
@Erenee13
Very much so! He's going to be a lovely addition to my clan!
@Erenee13
Very much so! He's going to be a lovely addition to my clan!
nature_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcilk9i.gif nature_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcilq00.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31522290] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315223/31522290_350.png[/img] [/url] @ZenithNadir Umbranoctis has finally reached Level 25! Ah, it has happened, at last. And he is helping tend a nest with 4 eggs, so hoping for some lovely Night Warriors to be available soon.

31522290_350.png

@ZenithNadir

Umbranoctis has finally reached Level 25! Ah, it has happened, at last.

And he is helping tend a nest with 4 eggs, so hoping for some lovely Night Warriors to be available soon.
@eclipsea
Could you let me know when he's babies are available?
@eclipsea
Could you let me know when he's babies are available?
@Divinos Oh gosh, I'm so sorry, for some reason I never got the notification from your comment =n= Sending Imp over to you right now.
@Divinos Oh gosh, I'm so sorry, for some reason I never got the notification from your comment =n= Sending Imp over to you right now.
@Eclipsea AAH Umbranoctis!! :D That's fantastic! I've added him to the directory and family tree, and Inkling is delighted to welcome his brother to the ranks of the Night Warriors!
@Eclipsea AAH Umbranoctis!! :D That's fantastic! I've added him to the directory and family tree, and Inkling is delighted to welcome his brother to the ranks of the Night Warriors!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@AceCavalier @SSakuras @Enako @TheTigersDen, @KitsuneEbi @Breshcandra @Asgeirr @dragonlover1003 @Cvhruig

I don't know who to ping or notify, but I recently took in Nightshade from kiryne and have paired him with Ransomware, a 7th Gen Naomi descendant. I haven't decided if I plan to keep any, but they are expecting three in several days.

@ZenithNadir: After you mentioned the Marvel Heimdall, I cannot unsee/unthink of that every time I see that hatchling now. XD

//Edit: Added Naomi pinglist for now, I'll notify hatchling and Naomi pinglists once hatchlings arrive.
@AceCavalier @SSakuras @Enako @TheTigersDen, @KitsuneEbi @Breshcandra @Asgeirr @dragonlover1003 @Cvhruig

I don't know who to ping or notify, but I recently took in Nightshade from kiryne and have paired him with Ransomware, a 7th Gen Naomi descendant. I haven't decided if I plan to keep any, but they are expecting three in several days.

@ZenithNadir: After you mentioned the Marvel Heimdall, I cannot unsee/unthink of that every time I see that hatchling now. XD

//Edit: Added Naomi pinglist for now, I'll notify hatchling and Naomi pinglists once hatchlings arrive.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

There is a ping list on the front page.
@mercurialwings

There is a ping list on the front page.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@Breshcandra: Ah, right, I forgot about that. I'll go update my post in a second here.
@Breshcandra: Ah, right, I forgot about that. I'll go update my post in a second here.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

1 2 ... 526 527 528 529 530 ... 1769 1770