Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] Got fodder? Trading pretties! 05/13
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 355 356
@SinnamonRoll
I probably wouldn't value it higher unless I liked the colours and wanted to keep them. I would feel really bad exalting them or re-selling them though, so if it wouldn't be permanent, maybe you could snipe an adult to use instead and resell your gen1 for profit?
@SinnamonRoll
I probably wouldn't value it higher unless I liked the colours and wanted to keep them. I would feel really bad exalting them or re-selling them though, so if it wouldn't be permanent, maybe you could snipe an adult to use instead and resell your gen1 for profit?
@mousieamelia I'll gladly trade 3 fodder dragons for the Sunshine/Beige/Banana Spiral!
@mousieamelia I'll gladly trade 3 fodder dragons for the Sunshine/Beige/Banana Spiral!
@Zombrex
Accepted your CRs, thank you very much! Enjoy! (:
@Zombrex
Accepted your CRs, thank you very much! Enjoy! (:
@mousieamelia Ahh I'll be sending 4 fodder dragons for this girl <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17154468] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171545/17154468_350.png[/img] [/url]
@mousieamelia
Ahh I'll be sending 4 fodder dragons for this girl <3

17154468_350.png
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
@orlesianbeauty
Got them, thank you & have a lovely day! ♥
@orlesianbeauty
Got them, thank you & have a lovely day! ♥
@mousieamelia interested in the snapper!
@mousieamelia interested in the snapper!
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Juyoung
Great! Which one of them did you like & would you like to pay with fodder, gems or treasure? (:
@Juyoung
Great! Which one of them did you like & would you like to pay with fodder, gems or treasure? (:
@mousieamelia Would you accept fodder that'll grow up at rollover? If so, I'd love to swap for Lothar!
@mousieamelia Would you accept fodder that'll grow up at rollover? If so, I'd love to swap for Lothar!
@vulcanchicks
I'm doing alright for space at the moment, so that's fine by me! Send the CRs whenever you're ready :)
@vulcanchicks
I'm doing alright for space at the moment, so that's fine by me! Send the CRs whenever you're ready :)
@mousieamelia Awesome! CRs on the way!
@mousieamelia Awesome! CRs on the way!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 355 356