Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [S/T] Dragons for anything! G1s!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
@Chomeister
Any name is fine! ^O^, stones can be left out, if it makes it cheaper for me! ^O^ ill get them sometime...wait...do you think i can pay in fodder in total? Thanks!
@Chomeister
Any name is fine! ^O^, stones can be left out, if it makes it cheaper for me! ^O^ ill get them sometime...wait...do you think i can pay in fodder in total? Thanks!
@Chomeister: Oh whoopsie forgot to take them off! D8
@Chomeister: Oh whoopsie forgot to take them off! D8
@pietrosauntine Yep, no problem! Though 80kt x3 in fodder would be... a lot of fodder. To make the math simpler, if a fodder is worth 10kt then that would be 24 fodder! ;o;'' I could set up a plan for them? Or if you have apparel, I take those too! Whatever works best for you!
@pietrosauntine Yep, no problem! Though 80kt x3 in fodder would be... a lot of fodder. To make the math simpler, if a fodder is worth 10kt then that would be 24 fodder! ;o;'' I could set up a plan for them? Or if you have apparel, I take those too! Whatever works best for you!
tumblr_o2t14bRIL51rha1muo1_100.png Lair cleanout pg 3 onwards! Always LF:
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Chomeister
Actually, would you charge 80k per dragon to train my dergs?
If not, then a payment plan is amazing!!! ^O^ pm? ^_^
@Chomeister
Actually, would you charge 80k per dragon to train my dergs?
If not, then a payment plan is amazing!!! ^O^ pm? ^_^
bump! also new nocs and a coatl at the back of my lair!!
bump! also new nocs and a coatl at the back of my lair!!
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Chomeister I like Tsukki. Is ok two 4 days dragon and one five days for him?
@Chomeister I like Tsukki. Is ok two 4 days dragon and one five days for him?
6zNcd7H.pngBazwLZ8.png6zNcd7H.pngtWH342p.png5gGbdPu.pngtWH342p.png
@Takemi9197 Yep! Send the CR and I'll accept as I get space!
@Takemi9197 Yep! Send the CR and I'll accept as I get space!
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Chomeister Ahhh.... i like your dragons so much.... Can i trade the pretty female Coatl (the hatchling) and Sandwich (is that his name? it appears unnamed :P) for fooder too?
@Chomeister Ahhh.... i like your dragons so much.... Can i trade the pretty female Coatl (the hatchling) and Sandwich (is that his name? it appears unnamed :P) for fooder too?
@Takemi9197 Yeah, no problem! They're for sale, so of course you can buy them! I can take treasure/gems/apparel/anything if you don't have any more fodder, but fodder works for me too!!
@Takemi9197 Yeah, no problem! They're for sale, so of course you can buy them! I can take treasure/gems/apparel/anything if you don't have any more fodder, but fodder works for me too!!
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Chomeister I have more than enogh fodder :P I'm seending you an adult for the Coatl girl and you tell me when you got more space and i send 3 for the other, is that ok?
@Chomeister I have more than enogh fodder :P I'm seending you an adult for the Coatl girl and you tell me when you got more space and i send 3 for the other, is that ok?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24