Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [S/T] Dragons for anything! G1s!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
I'd be interested in trading for Damask with 2 adult fodders :D
I'd be interested in trading for Damask with 2 adult fodders :D
@Chomeister

I'm interested in trading 3 fodder for Sycrorax! :)
@Chomeister

I'm interested in trading 3 fodder for Sycrorax! :)
tumblr_pi022fELFc1rwcniio7_r1_540.png
@Scoria Alright, send the CR my way when you're ready!
@Scoria Alright, send the CR my way when you're ready!
tumblr_o2t14bRIL51rha1muo1_100.png Lair cleanout pg 3 onwards! Always LF:
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Chomeister

CRs sent! :)
@Chomeister

CRs sent! :)
tumblr_pi022fELFc1rwcniio7_r1_540.png
@Chomeister: Ahh Goodnight is a pretty dragon! I wouldn't mind trading 4 dragons for it and also gives me a chance to make dpace in my lair haha. That is if you don't mind! * q *
@Chomeister: Ahh Goodnight is a pretty dragon! I wouldn't mind trading 4 dragons for it and also gives me a chance to make dpace in my lair haha. That is if you don't mind! * q *
@Chomeister
Hello! So about this:
"These three are 3 fodder each! They'll be levelled up as a coli team, and will be sold at a discount together."
3 fodder each = 9 fodder?
When you say levlled up as a coli team, how many lvls each would you be talking about? Im very VERY interested in trading fodder for them! ^O^. Thanks! ^O^
@Chomeister
Hello! So about this:
"These three are 3 fodder each! They'll be levelled up as a coli team, and will be sold at a discount together."
3 fodder each = 9 fodder?
When you say levlled up as a coli team, how many lvls each would you be talking about? Im very VERY interested in trading fodder for them! ^O^. Thanks! ^O^
@Mikasaurus Your dragons have familiars on them, so I can't accept! Ping me when you've taken the familiars off and I'll accept them then!

@pietrosauntine The female imp (Genevive) is currently being held for a potential buyer, but if they don't want her then she's all yours! They're 9 fodder together (though I could discount due to you taking them together) and I can level them up to whatever level you'd like! Currently, Genevive is level 7, Grenadine is level 10 and the unnamed wildclaw is still level 1.
@Mikasaurus Your dragons have familiars on them, so I can't accept! Ping me when you've taken the familiars off and I'll accept them then!

@pietrosauntine The female imp (Genevive) is currently being held for a potential buyer, but if they don't want her then she's all yours! They're 9 fodder together (though I could discount due to you taking them together) and I can level them up to whatever level you'd like! Currently, Genevive is level 7, Grenadine is level 10 and the unnamed wildclaw is still level 1.
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
I don't want anything in return, but i have an adult you can use for fodder~
I don't want anything in return, but i have an adult you can use for fodder~
tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
@Chomeister
OmO! Il take them! Could you lvl them to lvl25? I can give fodder but i guess i could offer more? ^P^
@Chomeister
OmO! Il take them! Could you lvl them to lvl25? I can give fodder but i guess i could offer more? ^P^
@pietrosauntine Alright, I can have the two boys leveled (any preference for the wildclaw's name?) as I wait for the person to tell me if they'd like the imp! I'm not quite sure how much leveling services cost on average, though most stoned/tinctured dragons cost ~300kt, minus the cost of everything would probably leave 80kt/dragon? I could discount it for you if you'd like, what do you think?
@pietrosauntine Alright, I can have the two boys leveled (any preference for the wildclaw's name?) as I wait for the person to tell me if they'd like the imp! I'm not quite sure how much leveling services cost on average, though most stoned/tinctured dragons cost ~300kt, minus the cost of everything would probably leave 80kt/dragon? I could discount it for you if you'd like, what do you think?
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24