Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [Hiatus] Raptorix Lineage Trades
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1774 1775
@raptorix Do you still have the lavender/purple/lavender fae girl up for grabs?
@raptorix Do you still have the lavender/purple/lavender fae girl up for grabs?
@Ruby Yes! Thank you!

@starsystems She is headed for your clan now! :D
@Ruby Yes! Thank you!

@starsystems She is headed for your clan now! :D
84si1j.png
SURE THAT IS NO PROBLEM. IS THERE A WAY FOR ME TO KEEP U POSTED? IM FAIRLY NEW AT THIS AN DONT KNOW HOW TO DO SOME THINGS YET
SURE THAT IS NO PROBLEM. IS THERE A WAY FOR ME TO KEEP U POSTED? IM FAIRLY NEW AT THIS AN DONT KNOW HOW TO DO SOME THINGS YET
@raptorix I loved her tert because I thought it would look cool with Spines! Lookie!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9432918] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/94330/9432918_350.png[/img] [/url] What do you think?
@raptorix I loved her tert because I thought it would look cool with Spines! Lookie!!

9432918_350.png

What do you think?
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
@Raptorix I would love to adopt Dankest! I don't have enough male PCs :)
@Raptorix I would love to adopt Dankest! I don't have enough male PCs :)
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
@AuntieDragonLady In SpicyMagic's bio I made sure to put my name there!! You can use that to look me up in the 'Search' feature and send me a PM later when he has babies or when his babies have babies!!! :D

@LadySoren I am so excited and that tert gene is the best fix for silly tert colors :D :D :D

@Faoiltiama Dankest is heading your way!
@AuntieDragonLady In SpicyMagic's bio I made sure to put my name there!! You can use that to look me up in the 'Search' feature and send me a PM later when he has babies or when his babies have babies!!! :D

@LadySoren I am so excited and that tert gene is the best fix for silly tert colors :D :D :D

@Faoiltiama Dankest is heading your way!
84si1j.png
Post-rollover Bump
Post-rollover Bump
84si1j.png
@raptorix can I take Ixion?
@raptorix can I take Ixion?
@mittamoo Enjoy Ixion! He looks like he'll make pretty babies with your custom progen Fae?
@mittamoo Enjoy Ixion! He looks like he'll make pretty babies with your custom progen Fae?
84si1j.png
@raptorix thank you
@raptorix thank you
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1774 1775