Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Give a ___Get a ___ Masterlist
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 138 139
@Rivix

Pinging myself.. This is a totally awesome list! @__@ Thank you for putting this together.

Have a bump~
@Rivix

Pinging myself.. This is a totally awesome list! @__@ Thank you for putting this together.

Have a bump~
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
@ShadowWas

Pinging myself, because this is so useful! Thanks!
@ShadowWas

Pinging myself, because this is so useful! Thanks!
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
Oh, thanks! I was thinking about doing something like this, I'm glad to see someoen else had done the work instead!
Oh, thanks! I was thinking about doing something like this, I'm glad to see someoen else had done the work instead!
rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
bumpity bumpy bump
bumpity bumpy bump
bump
bump
lZEZOSe.png
@DragonLovell Thanks, but I do have that one. :) I list them by function and not title. Since that thread has no restrictions on what goes in it, it's in the 'misc' section as 'All-Inclusive'.

@Zaratyst My pleasure. Eventually one of us swappers had to get off our lazy bums and do it. ;P

And, to everyone else, you're welcome. ^_^
@DragonLovell Thanks, but I do have that one. :) I list them by function and not title. Since that thread has no restrictions on what goes in it, it's in the 'misc' section as 'All-Inclusive'.

@Zaratyst My pleasure. Eventually one of us swappers had to get off our lazy bums and do it. ;P

And, to everyone else, you're welcome. ^_^
If you ever feel moved to make a signature graphic for this thread, it might help to publicize it. would sport one! :)
If you ever feel moved to make a signature graphic for this thread, it might help to publicize it. would sport one! :)
@Zaratyst Yeah, a graphic would be neat, but I unfortunately lack the skills/motivation to make something that snazzy.
@Zaratyst Yeah, a graphic would be neat, but I unfortunately lack the skills/motivation to make something that snazzy.
Would you like me to,. I am not super artistic, but I think I could produce something suitable.
Would you like me to,. I am not super artistic, but I think I could produce something suitable.
If you want to, go right ahead. :) I'd be much obliged!
If you want to, go right ahead. :) I'd be much obliged!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 138 139