Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Adoptions FREE DRAGONS
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11298 11299
@Aurorafang He's been claimed, but I'll shoot you a PM in a few minutes here! ;D

@TheWolfspeaker Oh! Thank you so much for that! n.n I had been wondering what that was, lol.

@Vixena He's yours! I'll send him your way in just a moment here. :D
@Aurorafang He's been claimed, but I'll shoot you a PM in a few minutes here! ;D

@TheWolfspeaker Oh! Thank you so much for that! n.n I had been wondering what that was, lol.

tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo5_250.png
Anyone looking for a home for their little dragons
Anyone looking for a home for their little dragons
[quote name="filthy" date="2014-06-04 15:49:50"]@Aurorafang He's been claimed, but I'll shoot you a PM in a few minutes here! ;D @TheWolfspeaker Oh! Thank you so much for that! n.n I had been wondering what that was, lol. @Vixena He's yours! I'll send him your way in just a moment here. :D[/quote] Thankyou much
filthy wrote on 2014-06-04 15:49:50:

Thankyou much
If anyone needs a new home for their dragons please lemme know!!!!!!!!
If anyone needs a new home for their dragons please lemme know!!!!!!!!
tumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
@Aurorafang would you like Azure? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3758228] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37583/3758228_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Aurorafang would you like Azure?

3758228_350.png
I would love any and all dragons needing a home.
I would love any and all dragons needing a home.
I'm a noob and I would love to give some random dragons a home.
I'm a noob and I would love to give some random dragons a home.
My little brother Yellowbite just joined today before the window closed, and he's looking for freebies. Apparently everything the Arcanists were giving away is already gone, so I sent him a dragon and familiar from my own lair and hoarde. If there are dragons available, he siad he's looking forward to having them :)
My little brother Yellowbite just joined today before the window closed, and he's looking for freebies. Apparently everything the Arcanists were giving away is already gone, so I sent him a dragon and familiar from my own lair and hoarde. If there are dragons available, he siad he's looking forward to having them :)
Sure @firlalaith
Thank you!!!
Sure @firlalaith
Thank you!!!
tumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
@Aurorafang sending her over to you now, then.
@Aurorafang sending her over to you now, then.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11298 11299