Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Coatl Swap Center!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 481 482
@IvoryMuffin, he's lovely, but no thank you! Black's a little too far for me ;v;a
@IvoryMuffin, he's lovely, but no thank you! Black's a little too far for me ;v;a
TERRIBLE MSPAINT ART CONTEST FOR RICHES
@Omegadelta
Drat. ;w; thanks anyway!
@Omegadelta
Drat. ;w; thanks anyway!
qOYhgZ9.png
@Omegadelta, ;w; He's like a little teddy bear, so precious. I'm probably going to cringe at the answer, but how much would you want to sell him for?
@Omegadelta, ;w; He's like a little teddy bear, so precious. I'm probably going to cringe at the answer, but how much would you want to sell him for?
soundless_space_hatchery_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-da0l17p.png
@KenmilltoSky Cute, and I looove the ivory, but sadly I'm not really looking for greens right now. That precious little face tough ughhh~
@KenmilltoSky Cute, and I looove the ivory, but sadly I'm not really looking for greens right now. That precious little face tough ughhh~
9wTvH88_zpscea31b53.png
@Lemonade Are you looking strictly for coatl trades?
@Lemonade Are you looking strictly for coatl trades?
fr___kaytea_by_crows_feet-d6tkhdu.gif
@amaragAyle

I have this dude

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=41600&tab=dragon&did=681407
Or if there is eny others you like
@amaragAyle

I have this dude

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=41600&tab=dragon&did=681407
Or if there is eny others you like
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.giftumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png
@Lemonade
I LOVE that first boy!!!

I don't have any Coatls, but I have an iri/shim/gem SD pair white/maize/maize and maize/maize/white RTB tomorrow, I could offer you a couple hatchlings from them

Or I'd really give you any hatchlings from any dragon pairs in my lair

I really love your boy's colors (denim iri/shim is my FAV)
@Lemonade
I LOVE that first boy!!!

I don't have any Coatls, but I have an iri/shim/gem SD pair white/maize/maize and maize/maize/white RTB tomorrow, I could offer you a couple hatchlings from them

Or I'd really give you any hatchlings from any dragon pairs in my lair

I really love your boy's colors (denim iri/shim is my FAV)
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@Fancy Yuuuup, I want to get a nice population of them going.

But if it was an imp or WC near triple, I might consider it.

@stormdragon Ahhh I'm not very fond of SDs even though they sound lovely, so I would really only be looking at Coatls mainly, I'm sowwy! ;w;
@Fancy Yuuuup, I want to get a nice population of them going.

But if it was an imp or WC near triple, I might consider it.

@stormdragon Ahhh I'm not very fond of SDs even though they sound lovely, so I would really only be looking at Coatls mainly, I'm sowwy! ;w;
9wTvH88_zpscea31b53.png
@KoreNestis

... if I threw out a number I would legitimately feel bad over it, because I want to use him to get a mate for my white/pink/ice girl and to afford that, I have to price like everyone else.

Aaa. Aaaah. The better question is how badly do you want this adorable tabby brown bear.
@KoreNestis

... if I threw out a number I would legitimately feel bad over it, because I want to use him to get a mate for my white/pink/ice girl and to afford that, I have to price like everyone else.

Aaa. Aaaah. The better question is how badly do you want this adorable tabby brown bear.
TERRIBLE MSPAINT ART CONTEST FOR RICHES
@Lemonade

;n; I love him so much it is driving me nuts

I have lots of iri/shim imps?

Or by monday I could have 400,000 of your price and pay you off in the following week?
@Lemonade

;n; I love him so much it is driving me nuts

I have lots of iri/shim imps?

Or by monday I could have 400,000 of your price and pay you off in the following week?
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 481 482