Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [S/T] Iri/Shim BLOOD IMPS!
1 2 3
@tsunake Long shot here but i need to ditch some male imps >.< would you consider this boy in exchange for the little imp girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1464455] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14645/1464455_350.png[/img] [/url]
@tsunake
Long shot here but i need to ditch some male imps >.<

would you consider this boy in exchange for the little imp girl?

1464455_350.png
@WillowFianna -- Ohh, he's super cute! I'm waiting to hear back from someone who I PM'd about a potential trade, but if they don't accept, I would love to snatch him up from you.
@WillowFianna -- Ohh, he's super cute! I'm waiting to hear back from someone who I PM'd about a potential trade, but if they don't accept, I would love to snatch him up from you.
@Tsunake
just send a pm if your other offer doesnt pan out
@Tsunake
just send a pm if your other offer doesnt pan out
@tsunake

You mentioned that you'd be willing to take treasure ... which are still available and how much are you wanting?
@tsunake

You mentioned that you'd be willing to take treasure ... which are still available and how much are you wanting?
@zhaneel -- The two boys are still left! Make me an offer, I'm pretty flexible. :) They're up for 750 gems in the AH, but that's their autobuy price, so I'm willing to haggle.
@zhaneel -- The two boys are still left! Make me an offer, I'm pretty flexible. :) They're up for 750 gems in the AH, but that's their autobuy price, so I'm willing to haggle.
@tsunake

So 'round about 200kT? Let me do some additional saving and if they're still around, I'll hop on the pretty red baby train. :)
@tsunake

So 'round about 200kT? Let me do some additional saving and if they're still around, I'll hop on the pretty red baby train. :)
@zhaneel -- If you'd like, absolutely! I'm willing to go lower if that'd be easier for you. I'll hold onto one of the buggers for you.
@zhaneel -- If you'd like, absolutely! I'm willing to go lower if that'd be easier for you. I'll hold onto one of the buggers for you.
@tsunake - I only have about 86kT to my name right now, so it'll definitely be just a bit of time to save up. Let me know what you'd think a fair deal would be and I'll happily have you hold onto one of them. :)
@tsunake - I only have about 86kT to my name right now, so it'll definitely be just a bit of time to save up. Let me know what you'd think a fair deal would be and I'll happily have you hold onto one of them. :)
@zhaneel - We'll go with 150k. Sound alright? :)
@zhaneel - We'll go with 150k. Sound alright? :)
@tsunake - Sounds fab! Send me a Crossroads and I'll accept it as soon as I've save up enough treasure! *should be just a few days at most*
@tsunake - Sounds fab! Send me a Crossroads and I'll accept it as soon as I've save up enough treasure! *should be just a few days at most*
1 2 3