Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] Potential XXX Aether Hatchery?
Hello, this is the post where I am trying to gauge whether anyone would be interested in buying any XXX Aethers - when I eventually breed-change and re-gene the dragons I have in that dedicated tab. As it is, I am currently waiting on only one more dragon to add to it.

So! Here is the Google Form that I am using to gauge people's interest! Or you can comment/ping below if you like :)

I would also like to say this is the first time I've done something big like this (even though I haven't set the actual hatchery up yet - that'll be even bigger, I think), so I may be missing something here or there. Do people like to be pinged before the hatchery goes up? I don't know. Personal preferences I suppose... <- talking to myself a little bit.

Anyway! Thank you for taking the time to look :)

(Also I hope this is the right forum to post in for this sort of thing. >_>)
Hello, this is the post where I am trying to gauge whether anyone would be interested in buying any XXX Aethers - when I eventually breed-change and re-gene the dragons I have in that dedicated tab. As it is, I am currently waiting on only one more dragon to add to it.

So! Here is the Google Form that I am using to gauge people's interest! Or you can comment/ping below if you like :)

I would also like to say this is the first time I've done something big like this (even though I haven't set the actual hatchery up yet - that'll be even bigger, I think), so I may be missing something here or there. Do people like to be pinged before the hatchery goes up? I don't know. Personal preferences I suppose... <- talking to myself a little bit.

Anyway! Thank you for taking the time to look :)

(Also I hope this is the right forum to post in for this sort of thing. >_>)
JV, no pronouns, 30, GMT (FR+8).
XXX Aether Hatchery - on pause for now.
HibDen sales/offers - PM/CR open.
LF element/flight-themed Undertide jellyfish.
Hellooo :> I've had five responses so far, if anyone else would like to take a look :>
Hellooo :> I've had five responses so far, if anyone else would like to take a look :>
do you know yet which genes you might give them when they're aethers?
do you know yet which genes you might give them when they're aethers?
hu72dVR.png
@Csevet (sorry it took me this long) I am thinking of making a separate forum post asking for people's opinions on what genes they'd like - I'd already made one here for a dragon I'd received before I'd even thought of potentially making a hachery.

Each pair will have the same genes - e.g. flaunt/flair for one pair, candy/icing for another, metallic/alloy for another, and so on (if I have more than one pair of genes that people are interested in, which I probably will). I haven't settled on tertiary genes though, since I'm focusing more on the primary/secondary, which will be match.

Personally, I do tend towards the more "pretty" and "accented" genes - cinder/blaze is pretty to me, whereas bar/daub is... rather unexciting - but I do want to ask for people's opinions first, and before even that I do want to know how many people would even be interested in the first place. Which is why I'm trying to wave the google form in people's faces >_>;;;

I feel like I've rambled and repeated myself :');;; but I hope that answers your question. TL;DR: may end up being the ones that I think look nice but that is so subjective as to what looks "nice" and "pretty". It may be a long while til I get the hatchery up and running (along with my other projects e_e), or it might be fairly soon, I don't know.

Anyway! Thank you for asking, I hope you have a good day. <:)
@Csevet (sorry it took me this long) I am thinking of making a separate forum post asking for people's opinions on what genes they'd like - I'd already made one here for a dragon I'd received before I'd even thought of potentially making a hachery.

Each pair will have the same genes - e.g. flaunt/flair for one pair, candy/icing for another, metallic/alloy for another, and so on (if I have more than one pair of genes that people are interested in, which I probably will). I haven't settled on tertiary genes though, since I'm focusing more on the primary/secondary, which will be match.

Personally, I do tend towards the more "pretty" and "accented" genes - cinder/blaze is pretty to me, whereas bar/daub is... rather unexciting - but I do want to ask for people's opinions first, and before even that I do want to know how many people would even be interested in the first place. Which is why I'm trying to wave the google form in people's faces >_>;;;

I feel like I've rambled and repeated myself :');;; but I hope that answers your question. TL;DR: may end up being the ones that I think look nice but that is so subjective as to what looks "nice" and "pretty". It may be a long while til I get the hatchery up and running (along with my other projects e_e), or it might be fairly soon, I don't know.

Anyway! Thank you for asking, I hope you have a good day. <:)
that sounds awesome, and i'd definitely be interested in being pinged if/when you do it!
that sounds awesome, and i'd definitely be interested in being pinged if/when you do it!
hu72dVR.png
@Csevet !!! Thank you, I'll note that down!! ^_^
@Csevet !!! Thank you, I'll note that down!! ^_^