Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Pretty Boy Showdown! | 100 Like Battle
1 2 3 4 5
[center] [i](don't ping, I'm subbed)[/i] [b]WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE BRAWL![/b] While Lord Xero is still going toward his grand conquest, Xac initiated a challenge against Lord Destructo, betting that he is the better looking of the two! Lord Xero decided to make this a side show for his own event - after all, Xac just referred to himself as a "pretty boy" in his own way; That's not normal and this challenge was interesting so now it's gotta be proven! [i]The challenge? Who can prove their worth and earn 100 stars first?[/i] Who shall be declared the winner? Only you can decide, and like all contests, you can only vote for ONE until the race is over. The contestants want to hear your thoughts on them, whether or not you voted for them, so don't be afraid to compliment both while you're here~ [b]Please inform me with a screenshot if you are the 100th star and you may just get a reward from one of our great superstars~ ;)[/b] The winner will also have a special celebration with their loved one (yes, they are both married, but to whom will not be mentioned to avoid more bias :P)! I will draw a piece of artwork of whomever won and their celebration, and post it here when results are done~ [i]TLDR: OC beauty contest, vote for your fave. ;) Get awards in return (or not, no pressure, lol)[/i] [u]PARTICIPATION REWARD:[/u] Due to being hosted by Lord Xero, he will give badges to ONE to THREE dragons in return~ He requests please no plague/shadow primal eyes, though. Destructo can't look at them, they give him the queasy... ;3; If you visit his thread (linked in sig) as well and notify of a Like for him, he'll give even more badges from there. [s]He wants to join in the fun and see if his milestone of 200 will come before their 100! ;D[/s] [i]Oh, Lord Xero...What would we do without you..?[/i] [u]THE MODELS:[/u] Due to their focus being on their true selves, Xac and Destructo are putting themselves up to show before their hosts. Picks can be based off either dragon [b]and / or[/b] character design, BUT please leave comments about [b]characters[/b] only. The dragons are completely irrelevant to my lore and relations to characters -- and are never set in stone. [b]Model 1: Xac![/b] [i]"Look, Destructo isn't even a model. He rules the kingdom. It's only right I get all the votes; I AM the kingdom's superstar, after all~"[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WZnYdgr.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76012859][follow me on stage~[/url] [b]Model 2: Destructo![/b] [i]"Xac may had been a powerful military leader, but he still has a lot of work to do to reach my potential. (don't tell him, but I'm actually nervous about this...)"[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vp7J3Rb.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75314588][take my hand~][/url] [b]NOTE:[/b] It is hard to tell if stars are coming from this thread or me simply showing off OC designs in the Creative Corner, or even random passerbys, so if you Liked from this thread, PLEASE at least post who you gave a star to so I don't mess this up. While all Likes [i]do[/i] count toward their race, I simply cannot tell if it's from this thread or from my home board. Plus it is lonely in here... ;-; They only have each other for company and it's not good company in their view...Especially Destructo for Xac. I am not good at bumping and request your help in doing so, even if you already voted. If the 100th like comes from either [b]off thread[/b] or [b]un-noticed[/b], [i]no one will receive the reward[/i], simply because off-thread Likes won't be notified off thread, and of course, if there's no notification, who would the reward go to? Remember, only the [b]first reach[/b] will give the reward, so if one hits 100 un-noticed from anyone and the next one happens to reach the goal after, [i]no reward will be given[/i] and you'll have to get lucky with Xero's goal thread. Of course, Xac and Destructo may continue their race in the future for later goals, but right now, 100 is their first milestone...And they [s]may be[/s] [i]are[/i] getting impatient. [b]LET THE SHOWDOWN BEGIN![/b] [u]UPDATES:[/u] 1/26/24: A new year, and this means new things coming our way! First, I came up with the title "OC and AU lair", as I focus primarily on characters! This has been a success personally due to bad impulsiveness in the past, and I want to keep it that way. Second, yeah, I've not been bumping this thread since my last post. Yay, lost mojo. XD Both surpassed 50 stars over time, and idk how, but woo! :D Third: This is big, because I really want to hear about my personal designs over the ever-changing dragon looks...The dragons are removed and you will have to put faith in these strapping lads to keep you safe. Don't worry - the dragons are alive (though Xac keeps mentioning spaghetti...), this is for the sake of the Real Deals getting attention over simple storage units. [/center]
(don't ping, I'm subbed)

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE BRAWL!

While Lord Xero is still going toward his grand conquest, Xac initiated a challenge against Lord Destructo, betting that he is the better looking of the two!

Lord Xero decided to make this a side show for his own event - after all, Xac just referred to himself as a "pretty boy" in his own way; That's not normal and this challenge was interesting so now it's gotta be proven!

The challenge? Who can prove their worth and earn 100 stars first?

Who shall be declared the winner? Only you can decide, and like all contests, you can only vote for ONE until the race is over. The contestants want to hear your thoughts on them, whether or not you voted for them, so don't be afraid to compliment both while you're here~

Please inform me with a screenshot if you are the 100th star and you may just get a reward from one of our great superstars~ ;)

The winner will also have a special celebration with their loved one (yes, they are both married, but to whom will not be mentioned to avoid more bias :P)!

I will draw a piece of artwork of whomever won and their celebration, and post it here when results are done~

TLDR: OC beauty contest, vote for your fave. ;) Get awards in return (or not, no pressure, lol)

PARTICIPATION REWARD:

Due to being hosted by Lord Xero, he will give badges to ONE to THREE dragons in return~ He requests please no plague/shadow primal eyes, though. Destructo can't look at them, they give him the queasy... ;3;

If you visit his thread (linked in sig) as well and notify of a Like for him, he'll give even more badges from there. He wants to join in the fun and see if his milestone of 200 will come before their 100! ;D

Oh, Lord Xero...What would we do without you..?

THE MODELS:

Due to their focus being on their true selves, Xac and Destructo are putting themselves up to show before their hosts. Picks can be based off either dragon and / or character design, BUT please leave comments about characters only. The dragons are completely irrelevant to my lore and relations to characters -- and are never set in stone.

Model 1: Xac!
"Look, Destructo isn't even a model. He rules the kingdom. It's only right I get all the votes; I AM the kingdom's superstar, after all~"

WZnYdgr.png
[follow me on stage~

Model 2: Destructo!
"Xac may had been a powerful military leader, but he still has a lot of work to do to reach my potential. (don't tell him, but I'm actually nervous about this...)"

vp7J3Rb.png
[take my hand~]

NOTE: It is hard to tell if stars are coming from this thread or me simply showing off OC designs in the Creative Corner, or even random passerbys, so if you Liked from this thread, PLEASE at least post who you gave a star to so I don't mess this up.

While all Likes do count toward their race, I simply cannot tell if it's from this thread or from my home board. Plus it is lonely in here... ;-; They only have each other for company and it's not good company in their view...Especially Destructo for Xac.

I am not good at bumping and request your help in doing so, even if you already voted.

If the 100th like comes from either off thread or un-noticed, no one will receive the reward, simply because off-thread Likes won't be notified off thread, and of course, if there's no notification, who would the reward go to?

Remember, only the first reach will give the reward, so if one hits 100 un-noticed from anyone and the next one happens to reach the goal after, no reward will be given and you'll have to get lucky with Xero's goal thread.

Of course, Xac and Destructo may continue their race in the future for later goals, but right now, 100 is their first milestone...And they may be are getting impatient.

LET THE SHOWDOWN BEGIN!

UPDATES:

1/26/24: A new year, and this means new things coming our way!
First, I came up with the title "OC and AU lair", as I focus primarily on characters! This has been a success personally due to bad impulsiveness in the past, and I want to keep it that way.

Second, yeah, I've not been bumping this thread since my last post. Yay, lost mojo. XD Both surpassed 50 stars over time, and idk how, but woo! :D

Third: This is big, because I really want to hear about my personal designs over the ever-changing dragon looks...The dragons are removed and you will have to put faith in these strapping lads to keep you safe. Don't worry - the dragons are alive (though Xac keeps mentioning spaghetti...), this is for the sake of the Real Deals getting attention over simple storage units.
MOOD + CONTEST UPDATES:

2/28: Excitement! Let's show him who's the best! Both contestants are willing to prove themselves, and Destructo is feeling the love early on.

3/1: Destructo is earning more and more followers! He's enjoying the attention! Xac is feeling left out of the comment section. :(

3/2: More suspence as the competitiors wonder where their sudden fanbases are coming from.

3/4: Xero is enjoying his bit with a secret admirer, but the intensity here is REAL!

3/5: Suspicions, suspicions...No one's come to greet the two since the contest began, and it's getting kinda spooky.

3/6: Things are getting heated! Will there be a tie?

3/8: Destructo and Xac both relish in a boost in numbers, but only one is truly amused by how much he's getting.

3/9: Xac's enjoying the Art Trade Life~ Earned himself another star and also a piece from a trade. He and his beloved are still enjoying it weeks later!

3/12: *crickets and the sounds of either claws scraping or tapping together, depending on who we're talking about here* It appears nothing took place that day.

3/14: Just doing their best...

3/16: Xac is growing angry (or is he really sad?). He just wants to know that people love him.

3/19: Xac's host gained some battle stats to suit its still-more-powerful host. Destructo finds it adorable. :P Destructo also had a visitor~

3/21: HIGHEST TENSIONS YET! Our first tie! Immediately broke in Xac's favor after the announcement. xD However, Xac is still hurt that no one encourages him in person.

3/24: Tempers flare! Impatience rises! This isn't looking good for our competitors! We need boosts and we need 'em now! A challenge was made, but was scrapped the next day.

3/25: Even more determination as a Time Trial Challenge was made and replaced the former challenge! Now, we shall see if time will be on their side! This challenge so far has also fallen flat, but they have until the 30th to see how it fares out.

3/26: Xac and Destructo both decide this isn't getting anywhere and venture out into other worlds to get more attention. Xac's beloved is trying to not cry over this taking forever, and Xero is considering stopping the competition for their own sake. + Xero got a star from another thread.
+ Destructo had a former vote, and...
+ TIE #2 ALREADY?
+ Destructo breaks the tie with his 38th star!

3/27: 3 Days left of the Time Trial Challenge! Lack of visitors has both contestants very unimpressed.

3/28: 2 Days left! No visitors have arrived, and Xac made another outfit to cure boredom. In reality, he just wants to beat the scrap out of a certain combat robot. Destructo wisely decided to stay out of his way while he took time to relax after his debut.

3/29: Last day, and the contestants already know the challenge was a failure. Go figure, with only five days for it to actually succeed, how could it? Lord Xero seems to have had a sudden surge in followers, making their race against him a struggle.

3/30: That moment you didn't realize that there were 31 days in March...So this is the last full day for the Time Trial. Destructo had a sudden surge as well (possibly from last night's encounter with Xero? None were notified so who knows?), and is at 40! Xac is still at 37. Poor guy... :(
+ Destructo has another visitor.
+ Xac is lonely and getting rather sick of this contest. He's nearing his breaking point, despite the challenge being to see who's the favorite. See how it feels when you're programmed with great anger and having to fight it for the sake of keeping your beloved safe around you.

3/31: THE DEADLINE IS HERE. Whether or not the results are decided before or after retiring for the night is the big question. Both contestants receive another follower, but Xac is once again questioning why no one will come see him and express their support. Is he that scary? He didn't think so. These could be off thread, but who knows.
+ Xac has a new piece of art of himself and his beloved. He enjoys seeing how people portray them, and is trying to cheer up.

4/1: The Time Trial is over and NO ONE gets a prize! Why? Because no one made the goal! Looks like the numbers are at a standstill as it is.
+ I decided to remove the amounts needed for both in the OP to avoid potential bias. :P We can't have that (even if I have my own personal bias between the two). ;)

4/2: That moment when you don't bump at all, but even so, no numbers increased so *shrugs* It ain't easy...
+ Xac and his beloved have been accepted for some art muses, so there's much hype for that~

4/3: Both contestants get another boost in numbers, but sources are unknown. Beginning to assume it's from off thread, lol.

4/9: Happy Easter! Xac sends his love for onlooking fans, and Destructo is taking some time to fancy up for a date later. Or has he been ready all this time? Numbers are at a standstill, but the break was well deserved for our competitors.

4/12: Destructo got another boost from who-knows-where at an earlier date. Xac's otherwise making things for his fans via another thread. However, this will not be intended for bribing for votes (so he says, but it's honestly true). He's just bored and wanting to do other things to make fans happy; He feels like he's not doing enough anymore and since he's still recovering from past despair, he'll go where "he's more loved" (his quote, not ours; guy just wants some notified support, cut him some slack).

4/14: No boosts for on-thread competitors, but Xero found himself granted a visitor, making the competiton all the harder for Xac and Destructo. ;)

4/16: Xac got another art done in a trade, but otherwise no boosts to either contestants' numbers. Destructo got his first boost later on.

4/27: LOL LOOKIT ME BEING SIDETRACKED WITH BATTLEBOTS...*cough* Since the last reply, both contestants had been at another standstill. Xac is still feeling the art love, however, so he's not really focused on this anymore. Tbh, starting to feel like Destructo isn't either. Does anyone care? Who knows. xD

5/9: Okay, so this hasn't been boosted in days...But dang, it appears no one is ever gonna move. Except Xero, who may had gotten another like over time. This is taking too long. Destroy that cruiser...
+ More likes? It's hard to tell due to lack of notification. Who knows anymore?

5/16: Lord Xero's amount skyrockets and it appears that he's going to make his goal first! While amused about this, he still wonders why nothing has happened for the competitiors.

+ Xac is feeling some love thanks to another art trade. He got another star - possibly from the trader - but no one knows its true source.

6/26: Xac's been feeling the art love lately, and it looks like Time Trial's goal was finally reached at one point. Too late, no reward for you! It also looks like Lord Xero's majorly in the lead regarding his own competition. :o You didn't hear it from me. (yes, it's been a while; I've been too lazy and unmotivated to bring this back up; Let's give it another go!)
MOOD + CONTEST UPDATES:

2/28: Excitement! Let's show him who's the best! Both contestants are willing to prove themselves, and Destructo is feeling the love early on.

3/1: Destructo is earning more and more followers! He's enjoying the attention! Xac is feeling left out of the comment section. :(

3/2: More suspence as the competitiors wonder where their sudden fanbases are coming from.

3/4: Xero is enjoying his bit with a secret admirer, but the intensity here is REAL!

3/5: Suspicions, suspicions...No one's come to greet the two since the contest began, and it's getting kinda spooky.

3/6: Things are getting heated! Will there be a tie?

3/8: Destructo and Xac both relish in a boost in numbers, but only one is truly amused by how much he's getting.

3/9: Xac's enjoying the Art Trade Life~ Earned himself another star and also a piece from a trade. He and his beloved are still enjoying it weeks later!

3/12: *crickets and the sounds of either claws scraping or tapping together, depending on who we're talking about here* It appears nothing took place that day.

3/14: Just doing their best...

3/16: Xac is growing angry (or is he really sad?). He just wants to know that people love him.

3/19: Xac's host gained some battle stats to suit its still-more-powerful host. Destructo finds it adorable. :P Destructo also had a visitor~

3/21: HIGHEST TENSIONS YET! Our first tie! Immediately broke in Xac's favor after the announcement. xD However, Xac is still hurt that no one encourages him in person.

3/24: Tempers flare! Impatience rises! This isn't looking good for our competitors! We need boosts and we need 'em now! A challenge was made, but was scrapped the next day.

3/25: Even more determination as a Time Trial Challenge was made and replaced the former challenge! Now, we shall see if time will be on their side! This challenge so far has also fallen flat, but they have until the 30th to see how it fares out.

3/26: Xac and Destructo both decide this isn't getting anywhere and venture out into other worlds to get more attention. Xac's beloved is trying to not cry over this taking forever, and Xero is considering stopping the competition for their own sake. + Xero got a star from another thread.
+ Destructo had a former vote, and...
+ TIE #2 ALREADY?
+ Destructo breaks the tie with his 38th star!

3/27: 3 Days left of the Time Trial Challenge! Lack of visitors has both contestants very unimpressed.

3/28: 2 Days left! No visitors have arrived, and Xac made another outfit to cure boredom. In reality, he just wants to beat the scrap out of a certain combat robot. Destructo wisely decided to stay out of his way while he took time to relax after his debut.

3/29: Last day, and the contestants already know the challenge was a failure. Go figure, with only five days for it to actually succeed, how could it? Lord Xero seems to have had a sudden surge in followers, making their race against him a struggle.

3/30: That moment you didn't realize that there were 31 days in March...So this is the last full day for the Time Trial. Destructo had a sudden surge as well (possibly from last night's encounter with Xero? None were notified so who knows?), and is at 40! Xac is still at 37. Poor guy... :(
+ Destructo has another visitor.
+ Xac is lonely and getting rather sick of this contest. He's nearing his breaking point, despite the challenge being to see who's the favorite. See how it feels when you're programmed with great anger and having to fight it for the sake of keeping your beloved safe around you.

3/31: THE DEADLINE IS HERE. Whether or not the results are decided before or after retiring for the night is the big question. Both contestants receive another follower, but Xac is once again questioning why no one will come see him and express their support. Is he that scary? He didn't think so. These could be off thread, but who knows.
+ Xac has a new piece of art of himself and his beloved. He enjoys seeing how people portray them, and is trying to cheer up.

4/1: The Time Trial is over and NO ONE gets a prize! Why? Because no one made the goal! Looks like the numbers are at a standstill as it is.
+ I decided to remove the amounts needed for both in the OP to avoid potential bias. :P We can't have that (even if I have my own personal bias between the two). ;)

4/2: That moment when you don't bump at all, but even so, no numbers increased so *shrugs* It ain't easy...
+ Xac and his beloved have been accepted for some art muses, so there's much hype for that~

4/3: Both contestants get another boost in numbers, but sources are unknown. Beginning to assume it's from off thread, lol.

4/9: Happy Easter! Xac sends his love for onlooking fans, and Destructo is taking some time to fancy up for a date later. Or has he been ready all this time? Numbers are at a standstill, but the break was well deserved for our competitors.

4/12: Destructo got another boost from who-knows-where at an earlier date. Xac's otherwise making things for his fans via another thread. However, this will not be intended for bribing for votes (so he says, but it's honestly true). He's just bored and wanting to do other things to make fans happy; He feels like he's not doing enough anymore and since he's still recovering from past despair, he'll go where "he's more loved" (his quote, not ours; guy just wants some notified support, cut him some slack).

4/14: No boosts for on-thread competitors, but Xero found himself granted a visitor, making the competiton all the harder for Xac and Destructo. ;)

4/16: Xac got another art done in a trade, but otherwise no boosts to either contestants' numbers. Destructo got his first boost later on.

4/27: LOL LOOKIT ME BEING SIDETRACKED WITH BATTLEBOTS...*cough* Since the last reply, both contestants had been at another standstill. Xac is still feeling the art love, however, so he's not really focused on this anymore. Tbh, starting to feel like Destructo isn't either. Does anyone care? Who knows. xD

5/9: Okay, so this hasn't been boosted in days...But dang, it appears no one is ever gonna move. Except Xero, who may had gotten another like over time. This is taking too long. Destroy that cruiser...
+ More likes? It's hard to tell due to lack of notification. Who knows anymore?

5/16: Lord Xero's amount skyrockets and it appears that he's going to make his goal first! While amused about this, he still wonders why nothing has happened for the competitiors.

+ Xac is feeling some love thanks to another art trade. He got another star - possibly from the trader - but no one knows its true source.

6/26: Xac's been feeling the art love lately, and it looks like Time Trial's goal was finally reached at one point. Too late, no reward for you! It also looks like Lord Xero's majorly in the lead regarding his own competition. :o You didn't hear it from me. (yes, it's been a while; I've been too lazy and unmotivated to bring this back up; Let's give it another go!)
destructo's trenchcoat + shirtless combo is too powerful. voted for him
destructo's trenchcoat + shirtless combo is too powerful. voted for him
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
@/Achaius

Destructo smooths out his jacket and runs his fingers through his hair with a light chuckle.

"Heh, it does that to people, it seems~ Much appreciated; I've some catching up to do."
@/Achaius

Destructo smooths out his jacket and runs his fingers through his hair with a light chuckle.

"Heh, it does that to people, it seems~ Much appreciated; I've some catching up to do."
Number fourteen on Destructo! Love his trenchcoat!

Good luck with your race!
Number fourteen on Destructo! Love his trenchcoat!

Good luck with your race!
woo team destructo!! after all, who could deny such elegance?! (vote 15!)
woo team destructo!! after all, who could deny such elegance?! (vote 15!)
hu72dVR.png
@Ceryus @Csevet

Destructo seems to be trembling with excitement at the thought of being accepted.

"Heh...I...I can't thank you enough..! To know that someone else enjoys me...It means a bunch..!"

Xac sits in a chair further away, sharpening his claws.

"Just playing the catch up game..." he mutters, "...Just wait until you do. Then it gets real."
@Ceryus @Csevet

Destructo seems to be trembling with excitement at the thought of being accepted.

"Heh...I...I can't thank you enough..! To know that someone else enjoys me...It means a bunch..!"

Xac sits in a chair further away, sharpening his claws.

"Just playing the catch up game..." he mutters, "...Just wait until you do. Then it gets real."
Team Destructo all the way!
Team Destructo all the way!
@Ceryus

Destructo sits up, having started a new morning (it's morning where I live), and stretches.

"Heh...I guess I should...Get back to work..."

Xac's already up and in a new outfit, posing for others as he starts a show of his own.

"Heh, especially if you want a shot at besting me!"
@Ceryus

Destructo sits up, having started a new morning (it's morning where I live), and stretches.

"Heh...I guess I should...Get back to work..."

Xac's already up and in a new outfit, posing for others as he starts a show of his own.

"Heh, especially if you want a shot at besting me!"
team destructo :3
team destructo :3
lJQFrFF.png ww7QpZEh_o.gif hey, i'm savato!
fgKwRJl7_o.gif he/him they/them ae/aer/aers
fgKwRJl7_o.gif FR time +0
fgKwRJl7_o.gif IKTR players: please click here!
1 2 3 4 5