Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | have you seen him?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The way the eyes match up with the spots in clown... muah
The way the eyes match up with the spots in clown... muah
congrats, he's so pretty
congrats, he's so pretty

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
Was wondering what little guy that would get your scroll! I'm usually not a big fan of imps but he's so lovely.

A bit off topic, but if the op from a topic has you blocked, its best not to draw attention from it and just move on. It's really awkward for everyone involved
Was wondering what little guy that would get your scroll! I'm usually not a big fan of imps but he's so lovely.

A bit off topic, but if the op from a topic has you blocked, its best not to draw attention from it and just move on. It's really awkward for everyone involved
21059.png Lemmy or Baku, but feel free to make up new nicknames for me.

Any pronouns | Japanese
Ping me when replying, I love to chat with people.
-- kMi3VrI.png
What an absolute stunner of a dragon, congrats on finally achieving a g1 imp!
What an absolute stunner of a dragon, congrats on finally achieving a g1 imp!
91741235.png77876607.png
IMPcredible imp op!!! sorry about the people being weird in the comments

every new detail i read in his description made my jaw drop even more.....a dragon for the ages
IMPcredible imp op!!! sorry about the people being weird in the comments

every new detail i read in his description made my jaw drop even more.....a dragon for the ages
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
Oh my goodness what a feast for the eyes. So pretty!!
Oh my goodness what a feast for the eyes. So pretty!!
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@juunebugs ahh thank you for the comment! doing lore as I go along with him and am admittedly rusty/haven't written a lot so it means a lot ; v ;
@juunebugs ahh thank you for the comment! doing lore as I go along with him and am admittedly rusty/haven't written a lot so it means a lot ; v ;
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
After seeing you win a scroll I was excited to see what you did with it, and he is beautiful! <3 You've put in so much work on him, congratulations c:
After seeing you win a scroll I was excited to see what you did with it, and he is beautiful! <3 You've put in so much work on him, congratulations c:

BluBunni15 - Asked for a hold, when the day came gave no response. Waited about a week with no response, or update.
perceiving him
perceiving him
They/Them
Oh wow, that lore is so well written!! I love it! Also, while the skin and outfit are of course absolutely stunning, I also greatly appreciate the design of the dragon underneath. I rarely see clown work so well!
Oh wow, that lore is so well written!! I love it! Also, while the skin and outfit are of course absolutely stunning, I also greatly appreciate the design of the dragon underneath. I rarely see clown work so well!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7