xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

@cross @Fantelle

got y'all noted!
@cross @Fantelle

got y'all noted!
BYQnI83.gifxgrFLEA.gifiKcDh0i.gif94B4qDZ.gifWbtrYCo.gif2M5MUG7.gifVJB5evU.gif
@sweetsakuras
Wow he's gorgeous.
So, idk if you are still seeking price advice but 50kg is definitely an average high price for very good double Sanguine and what I would personally offer myself for him. I've got 6 Sang doubles, which is probably more then anyone else has. Most have cost 40-50kg. Even my Sang/Moon xxy with Plague eyes was 50kg. I've also got many close triple reds and still haven't ever paid more then that. Most my dragons also have very good eyes for what they are...

Idk who's saying don't accept less then 150kg but there's only 1 I know of that went for around that high and it had light eyes and a golden type tert to match the Sang Skink/Spinner accent colors which on normal gen dragons is super popular colors to breed for. Not saying yours couldn't, but I definitely wouldn't expect it. My whole lair is reds and I've only paid more then 50kg twice on 2 dragons and one of those was a Primal before we could make them. Hope this helps you! My offer stands.

Thank you @Marceline for the ping! Never would have seen this otherwise. :)
@sweetsakuras
Wow he's gorgeous.
So, idk if you are still seeking price advice but 50kg is definitely an average high price for very good double Sanguine and what I would personally offer myself for him. I've got 6 Sang doubles, which is probably more then anyone else has. Most have cost 40-50kg. Even my Sang/Moon xxy with Plague eyes was 50kg. I've also got many close triple reds and still haven't ever paid more then that. Most my dragons also have very good eyes for what they are...

Idk who's saying don't accept less then 150kg but there's only 1 I know of that went for around that high and it had light eyes and a golden type tert to match the Sang Skink/Spinner accent colors which on normal gen dragons is super popular colors to breed for. Not saying yours couldn't, but I definitely wouldn't expect it. My whole lair is reds and I've only paid more then 50kg twice on 2 dragons and one of those was a Primal before we could make them. Hope this helps you! My offer stands.

Thank you @Marceline for the ping! Never would have seen this otherwise. :)
72950fba9f629d38a261cabc45fe9ab2.png
For price advice, I don't think this dragon would be anywhere near 150kg since it doesn't have plague eyes but who knows, maybe someone would be willing to pay that! Around 40kg-50kg seems reasonable.
For price advice, I don't think this dragon would be anywhere near 150kg since it doesn't have plague eyes but who knows, maybe someone would be willing to pay that! Around 40kg-50kg seems reasonable.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
XXY sanguines used to have a very high market, as sanguine is one of the most popular colors. Most doubles go for 15kG plus now, and historically went for much higher no matter the tert.

A one-off XXX? Probably worth at least 40kG 50kG despite the bad eyes. I've seen XXY sanguines for sale that were not one off XXX and went above that value. I would not sell for any offer cumulatively below that value.
XXY sanguines used to have a very high market, as sanguine is one of the most popular colors. Most doubles go for 15kG plus now, and historically went for much higher no matter the tert.

A one-off XXX? Probably worth at least 40kG 50kG despite the bad eyes. I've seen XXY sanguines for sale that were not one off XXX and went above that value. I would not sell for any offer cumulatively below that value.
YAzXKmc.gif
@Spopple @JellyRaven @Veyo

The user actually messaged me back and knocked it down to 100kg seconds after I posted that comment, and it's definitely only as a high ball auto buy price to see if anyone wealthy enough wanted to impulse buy ;) But yeah looking at other similar g1s on the ah I figured 30-50kg would be the usual range, this definitely reaffirms that :3 Thank y'all for the price help!
@Spopple @JellyRaven @Veyo

The user actually messaged me back and knocked it down to 100kg seconds after I posted that comment, and it's definitely only as a high ball auto buy price to see if anyone wealthy enough wanted to impulse buy ;) But yeah looking at other similar g1s on the ah I figured 30-50kg would be the usual range, this definitely reaffirms that :3 Thank y'all for the price help!
BYQnI83.gifxgrFLEA.gifiKcDh0i.gif94B4qDZ.gifWbtrYCo.gif2M5MUG7.gifVJB5evU.gif
1 2