Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | moved
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I've recently discovered that my dragon Elsa is only my second most liked dragon in my lair and not the first, where she most certainly belongs. I don't have a real like goal in mind, but around [s]50[/s] [s]69[/s] [s]100[/s] [s]200[/s] ...at this point I'm just trying to get as many likes as I can. Next goal is 300 likes! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66481666][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/664817/66481666_350.png[/img][/url] Leave a like on her if you'd like! If you tell me which number you were & share a few dragons, I'll be sure to like them in return. EDIT: Passed 50 likes within the hour! Could we get to 69 likes, I wonder...? EDIT 2: Passed 69 likes while I was asleep! 100 seems like a pipe dream, but I personally think she deserves it. EDIT 3: Passed 100 likes! No idea where to even go from here haha EDIT 4: Hit 200 likes! That's such a big number o-o
I've recently discovered that my dragon Elsa is only my second most liked dragon in my lair and not the first, where she most certainly belongs.

I don't have a real like goal in mind, but around 50 69 100 200 ...at this point I'm just trying to get as many likes as I can. Next goal is 300 likes!

66481666_350.png

Leave a like on her if you'd like! If you tell me which number you were & share a few dragons, I'll be sure to like them in return.

EDIT: Passed 50 likes within the hour! Could we get to 69 likes, I wonder...?

EDIT 2: Passed 69 likes while I was asleep! 100 seems like a pipe dream, but I personally think she deserves it.

EDIT 3: Passed 100 likes! No idea where to even go from here haha

EDIT 4: Hit 200 likes! That's such a big number o-o
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
Was like 44 :) love her wearables! Her color palette is perfect as well :)
Was like 44 :) love her wearables! Her color palette is perfect as well :)
@Jorbat

It seems I've been in your lair before; I'd already given Anubis a like! I've given the rest of your dragons a like now as well, but he's still a stand out favorite of mine :) thanks for the like!
@Jorbat

It seems I've been in your lair before; I'd already given Anubis a like! I've given the rest of your dragons a like now as well, but he's still a stand out favorite of mine :) thanks for the like!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
you're right she absolutely deserves the place. also man, been hard for me to find a snapper i like but i adore her. love how well the different apparel sets go together.
you're right she absolutely deserves the place. also man, been hard for me to find a snapper i like but i adore her. love how well the different apparel sets go together.
8aKVtucC_o.png
seems ive liked her already before, such a cool outfit and perfect for a snapper
seems ive liked her already before, such a cool outfit and perfect for a snapper
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
@2BDamned

Thank you! Snappers are really growing on me tbh. I'm quite proud of her.

I've always liked browsing through your lair, so finding dragons I hadn't liked yet was a bit harder than I thought!

@aludesh

Thanks for the previous like then! And yeah, I'm super proud of how she turned out. Gave a few of your dragons a like also! Nice Bill fandragon ;)
@2BDamned

Thank you! Snappers are really growing on me tbh. I'm quite proud of her.

I've always liked browsing through your lair, so finding dragons I hadn't liked yet was a bit harder than I thought!

@aludesh

Thanks for the previous like then! And yeah, I'm super proud of how she turned out. Gave a few of your dragons a like also! Nice Bill fandragon ;)
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
GoldDragon ~ oh thats cute, thank you! Anubis was my first love back when I was active years ago and hes been the main one who had survived with me on my return :) I adore him, so we appreciate your attention as well.

I've come back to relook at Elsa as well, I love how she is bringing people to see how lovely Snapper can be, it's not usually a dragon I tend to look at with insight but I'm more then happy to have my mind changed, I will have to find one that I adore as much as you do her :D
GoldDragon ~ oh thats cute, thank you! Anubis was my first love back when I was active years ago and hes been the main one who had survived with me on my return :) I adore him, so we appreciate your attention as well.

I've come back to relook at Elsa as well, I love how she is bringing people to see how lovely Snapper can be, it's not usually a dragon I tend to look at with insight but I'm more then happy to have my mind changed, I will have to find one that I adore as much as you do her :D
She's super pretty! I love that color combo paired with the genes and outfit. It works really well together! Those slight red accents are amazing too!

I was like 63(?)
She's super pretty! I love that color combo paired with the genes and outfit. It works really well together! Those slight red accents are amazing too!

I was like 63(?)
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
68! She's so pretty, snappers look awesome with Glimmer!
68! She's so pretty, snappers look awesome with Glimmer!
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
69 achieved! XD
She's Gorgeous! I love a good Snapper ^.^
69 achieved! XD
She's Gorgeous! I love a good Snapper ^.^
AlYFj1w.png
rUoKR6y.png