Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Search for XXX or XXY Tangerine G1
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28
My FR Anniversary is on the 18, so I'm going to be saving up eggs to hatch then but I'm broke so it probably won't be as many as today B)
My FR Anniversary is on the 18, so I'm going to be saving up eggs to hatch then but I'm broke so it probably won't be as many as today B)
xOnmpDl.png
Nice hatches!

I'm sad there was no tangerine ones for you. :C I hope you get one soon on your FR Anniversary.
Nice hatches!

I'm sad there was no tangerine ones for you. :C I hope you get one soon on your FR Anniversary.
FObX7rS.png
89Dad3a.png
ld1Fjwz.png
@SilverDragon568 @tapcap @reliquiaen @TheLocalCryptid @Thornfell @Strangeflesh @osteophagy @Skaarsgard @lupa77 @ShinyQuagsire @duckyallstar @AnimalOddity @Frionivalis @leafeons @Draconequis @FancyFliers @leoscreams [center]I'm broke so this egg is all I could afford B) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78921553][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/789216/78921553_350.png[/img][/url] Spearmint/Maroon/Caribbean Male Mirror Fire Common He's ugly don't you love to see it B)
@SilverDragon568 @tapcap @reliquiaen @TheLocalCryptid @Thornfell @Strangeflesh @osteophagy @Skaarsgard @lupa77 @ShinyQuagsire @duckyallstar @AnimalOddity @Frionivalis @leafeons @Draconequis @FancyFliers @leoscreams
I'm broke so this egg is all I could afford B)
78921553_350.png
Spearmint/Maroon/Caribbean
Male Mirror
Fire Common

He's ugly don't you love to see it B)
xOnmpDl.png
Hello! Can you please add me to the ping list? :D I'm also doing a quest for an XXX G1, but mine is a bit "easier" I'm hatching every egg I get and color doesn't really matter (as I know my luck probaby - if it ever happens - I'll hatch the ugliest XXX xDD )
Hello! Can you please add me to the ping list? :D I'm also doing a quest for an XXX G1, but mine is a bit "easier" I'm hatching every egg I get and color doesn't really matter (as I know my luck probaby - if it ever happens - I'll hatch the ugliest XXX xDD )
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@KnightYumi
Adding you now! Good luck on your xxx search! Here's hoping you get a beautiful hatch!
@KnightYumi
Adding you now! Good luck on your xxx search! Here's hoping you get a beautiful hatch!
xOnmpDl.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=78&bodygene=57&breed=7&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=24&winggene=87&wings=61&auth=567dd4dd537e6208932c1ec44e8d6ffadb24276f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] ......Maybe?
dragon?age=1&body=78&bodygene=57&breed=7&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=24&winggene=87&wings=61&auth=567dd4dd537e6208932c1ec44e8d6ffadb24276f&dummyext=prev.png

......Maybe?
tumblr_oujvn28ZjA1uxu4o6o1_250.gif
Can I be added to the pinglist? Good luck!
Can I be added to the pinglist? Good luck!
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
Added!
Added!
xOnmpDl.png
I would love to be added to the pinglist!

Looking at all the dragons you hatched reminds me of all the projects I sadly have to work on
I would love to be added to the pinglist!

Looking at all the dragons you hatched reminds me of all the projects I sadly have to work on
Added!
Added!
xOnmpDl.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28