Dragon Share
Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Fandragon - Primary Color (decided)
Edit: I have decided on the scry that I’m going to use, but for some reason I am unable to delete this thread. Thank you everyone for your opinions, I have chosen to go with the second option!
Edit: I have decided on the scry that I’m going to use, but for some reason I am unable to delete this thread. Thank you everyone for your opinions, I have chosen to go with the second option!
KFD4SqC.jpg
personally I think 3 looks the nicest, despite the darkened face
personally I think 3 looks the nicest, despite the darkened face
Untitled1774.png ——————————————————— — — - - -
> Screemurr / Goat
> FR +3 | any pronouns
> username has a b not an 8!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> art shop
- - — —————————

half my lair
is in hibden!

I have a preference towards 1 or 3, I like the off-whiteness of 3 a lot. 2 is nice but I'm not the biggest fan of the hex, but that's personal preference ^^
I have a preference towards 1 or 3, I like the off-whiteness of 3 a lot. 2 is nice but I'm not the biggest fan of the hex, but that's personal preference ^^
mnYZQj3.png
Id gotta go with 3 looks the closest to the picture
Id gotta go with 3 looks the closest to the picture
542vgw7.png
As another MH fan, I think #2 resembles Mizu the best. #3 is a [i]really[/i] close 2nd, but I agree that the darkened face is a bit of a bummer, since a normal Mizutsune's face is subtly brighter than the rest of its body, I think. Either option is good. [emoji=wildclaw tongue size=1]
As another MH fan, I think #2 resembles Mizu the best. #3 is a really close 2nd, but I agree that the darkened face is a bit of a bummer, since a normal Mizutsune's face is subtly brighter than the rest of its body, I think.
Either option is good.
dsVmWUB.pngN7ZmS6v.png
i think 2 for color accuracy and 3 for gene choice! have you considered maize and sanddollar shell as well? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=71&breed=19&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=164&tertgene=66&winggene=71&wings=66&auth=0e9b00e571e2c769a74c629bb6b0749d82e47232&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=110&bodygene=71&breed=19&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=164&tertgene=66&winggene=71&wings=66&auth=a4a804a6413f39409880f056375a0ddb3704e896&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
i think 2 for color accuracy and 3 for gene choice! have you considered maize and sanddollar shell as well?

dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=71&breed=19&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=164&tertgene=66&winggene=71&wings=66&auth=0e9b00e571e2c769a74c629bb6b0749d82e47232&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=110&bodygene=71&breed=19&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=164&tertgene=66&winggene=71&wings=66&auth=a4a804a6413f39409880f056375a0ddb3704e896&dummyext=prev.png
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@Cometstorm Those are some pretty colors! I’m not really a fan of how the Shell gene darkens the face though. (Much like the only issue I have with Scry 3.) I’ll try to look at some other genes with those colors though!
@Cometstorm Those are some pretty colors! I’m not really a fan of how the Shell gene darkens the face though. (Much like the only issue I have with Scry 3.) I’ll try to look at some other genes with those colors though!
KFD4SqC.jpg
I think number three looks the best, Mitsume has such a warmth to it that I think it suits best!
I think number three looks the best, Mitsume has such a warmth to it that I think it suits best!
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
I also have a mizu fandragon, nice to see other MH fans!

I feel that two is probably the most accurate, and 5 is a close second. Three is definitely my favorite by looks, but not my accuracy.
I also have a mizu fandragon, nice to see other MH fans!

I feel that two is probably the most accurate, and 5 is a close second. Three is definitely my favorite by looks, but not my accuracy.
Your daily reminder...
that Bungee Gum contains both the properties of rubber AND gum.
Fandragons in Dark World tab in Hibden