Dragon Share
Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Open] Have Your Dragon's Fortune Told
1 2
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42433861][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/424339/42433861_350.png[/img][/url] Aphotic hums under his breath as he triple checks his stall, making sure that all his equipment is resting where it belonged. It's impossible to tell if he is a fraud or not from first glance, but he certainly looks the part of a Seer, even past his blue eyes. Runes and spell circles are weaved into his feathers. The tips of his wings have crystallized with solid magic, and the air around him seems to hum and glow. He shifts carefully, tucking his cracked wings against his body. He turns to the front of his stall and smiles faintly, facing his newest customer. Right. Time for business. He steadies himself and gives what he hopes is a reassuring smile. "Well. I know what you must be after, if you found your way here." He muses, quietly taking a seat. He fixes his gaze on the dragon before him, a slight tilt to his head. "You wish to know the future?" "Then sit down, and tell me what you want to know. I'll give you answers as best I can."[/center] [rule] Meet Aphotic! I made a thread like this a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2636514/1]long time back[/url], and it was a lot of fun. I've always enjoyed these threads a ton, so Aphotic's opening up his stall again. c: Have your dragon ask him a question about their future, and he'll do his best to See it. Payment isn't necessary, though tips are appreciated! Due to the nature of these things, I'll have to make some educated guesses about your characters, so my apologizes if I get anything wrong! I'll strive to do my best, though. ^^ (I'm subscribed, but no worries if you accidentally pinged me out of habit!)
42433861_350.png

Aphotic hums under his breath as he triple checks his stall, making sure that all his equipment is resting where it belonged. It's impossible to tell if he is a fraud or not from first glance, but he certainly looks the part of a Seer, even past his blue eyes. Runes and spell circles are weaved into his feathers. The tips of his wings have crystallized with solid magic, and the air around him seems to hum and glow.

He shifts carefully, tucking his cracked wings against his body. He turns to the front of his stall and smiles faintly, facing his newest customer. Right. Time for business. He steadies himself and gives what he hopes is a reassuring smile. "Well. I know what you must be after, if you found your way here." He muses, quietly taking a seat. He fixes his gaze on the dragon before him, a slight tilt to his head. "You wish to know the future?"

"Then sit down, and tell me what you want to know. I'll give you answers as best I can."

Meet Aphotic! I made a thread like this a long time back, and it was a lot of fun. I've always enjoyed these threads a ton, so Aphotic's opening up his stall again. c: Have your dragon ask him a question about their future, and he'll do his best to See it.

Payment isn't necessary, though tips are appreciated!

Due to the nature of these things, I'll have to make some educated guesses about your characters, so my apologizes if I get anything wrong! I'll strive to do my best, though. ^^

(I'm subscribed, but no worries if you accidentally pinged me out of habit!)
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
I don't participate in these kinds of threads but man I just gotta say Aphotic is beautiful, that skin is amazing on him. His likes are shockingly low.
I don't participate in these kinds of threads but man I just gotta say Aphotic is beautiful, that skin is amazing on him. His likes are shockingly low.
QDbiGx7.gif
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
UbsklXk.gif
@Lasagnagsag

Aww, thank you so much! He's one of my favorites, I really appreciate the compliment on him, I was super proud of that skin choice for him. ^^ He's probably underrated because he's usually hanging out in my Den to save space, but I suppose this has the added benefit of getting some eyes on him. c:<
@Lasagnagsag

Aww, thank you so much! He's one of my favorites, I really appreciate the compliment on him, I was super proud of that skin choice for him. ^^ He's probably underrated because he's usually hanging out in my Den to save space, but I suppose this has the added benefit of getting some eyes on him. c:<
Ooh ooh! Do my progen please? :3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/12134846][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/121349/12134846_350.png[/img][/url] And that is a very handsome coatl, wow. Makes me think of neptune, spacey and blueish green * o*
Ooh ooh! Do my progen please? :3
12134846_350.png

And that is a very handsome coatl, wow.
Makes me think of neptune, spacey and blueish green * o*
If you have any spare "garbage" familiars, I would gladly take them!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
@Deoxtri

Sure! And thank you very much for the compliment on my lad!

Anything in particular you or your progen might like to know? I think I do my best work with a prompt. ^^
@Deoxtri

Sure! And thank you very much for the compliment on my lad!

Anything in particular you or your progen might like to know? I think I do my best work with a prompt. ^^
Oh oh, sorry I got too excited I just posted without thinking of a question xD
There is one thing, Chatoyance still hasn't done his "search" and is wondering if he should be worried about that or is it possibly just not something he's meant to do?
Oh oh, sorry I got too excited I just posted without thinking of a question xD
There is one thing, Chatoyance still hasn't done his "search" and is wondering if he should be worried about that or is it possibly just not something he's meant to do?
If you have any spare "garbage" familiars, I would gladly take them!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
Whoaaa, just wanted to say that Aphotic is so pretty!! I'll definitely be coming back here when I have more free time :0
Whoaaa, just wanted to say that Aphotic is so pretty!! I'll definitely be coming back here when I have more free time :0
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68519681][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/685197/68519681_350.png[/img][/url] A large Imperial leans down to be eye level with the Coatl, deep purple tar [i]drip, drip, dripping[/i] off of its large light green snout and staining the floor below. There's something almost enchanting about how its eyes twist and swirl. It looks him up and down as if it were giving him an appraisal. "[b]Hmpf. You seem to be real- good! It's been hard to find decent Seers worth my coin recently. Glad some of you are still left![/b]" It pauses for a moment, before bowing its head. "[b]You may call me The Mad Lord- just Lord works, if that's too long. As for why I'm here? Well, like many dragons, I have a goal. It just so happens that mine is bigger [i]and[/i] better than most dragons! See, I wish to rule all of Sornieth, but something's getting in my way. There's this little rebellion, you see, and I wish to crush it beneath my talons- The only problem is, I'm not sure if I can do it with my current forces. I wouldn't want to throw my citizens into a war, after all! I could [i]try[/i] to take them on myself, but... I hate to admit it, but I'm not even sure how many members there are![/b]" Lord gives a slow exhale. "[b]So? Will I be able to crush them on my own or not, wise Seer?[/b]" --------------- Can I just say I love this concept? I've never seen it before- then again, I'm not exactly on the forms a bunch, haha! Just some like. Context (? Is that the right word? Close enough I think) is this is totally like. a 'flying too close to the sun' thing Lord cannot take the rebellion out on its own- but! Honestly its your writing thingie I'd love to see a yes or no response! If you need to know other stuff just give me a ping- I think I've got everything, but I'm a little scatterbrained right now, lol
68519681_350.png
A large Imperial leans down to be eye level with the Coatl, deep purple tar drip, drip, dripping off of its large light green snout and staining the floor below. There's something almost enchanting about how its eyes twist and swirl.
It looks him up and down as if it were giving him an appraisal.
"Hmpf. You seem to be real- good! It's been hard to find decent Seers worth my coin recently. Glad some of you are still left!" It pauses for a moment, before bowing its head. "You may call me The Mad Lord- just Lord works, if that's too long. As for why I'm here? Well, like many dragons, I have a goal. It just so happens that mine is bigger and better than most dragons! See, I wish to rule all of Sornieth, but something's getting in my way. There's this little rebellion, you see, and I wish to crush it beneath my talons- The only problem is, I'm not sure if I can do it with my current forces. I wouldn't want to throw my citizens into a war, after all! I could try to take them on myself, but... I hate to admit it, but I'm not even sure how many members there are!" Lord gives a slow exhale. "So? Will I be able to crush them on my own or not, wise Seer?"
Can I just say I love this concept? I've never seen it before- then again, I'm not exactly on the forms a bunch, haha!
Just some like. Context (? Is that the right word? Close enough I think) is this is totally like. a 'flying too close to the sun' thing Lord cannot take the rebellion out on its own- but! Honestly its your writing thingie I'd love to see a yes or no response!
If you need to know other stuff just give me a ping- I think I've got everything, but I'm a little scatterbrained right now, lol
If you know/have any good Stranger (TMA) skins hmu, I'll buy 'em from you! Same thing applies to doll/clown/mannequin skins as well! Also looking for a Black/Black/White-Orca G1 with Wind or Nature eyes
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59624219][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/596243/59624219_350.png[/img][/url] (I've only ever written Trundle as a fairly young child, not yet with her wheelchair. She was born without back legs, but manages to move around just fine in tame enough grounds.) "Future?" The little snapper queried at two passerbys. "Scam," her father snorted, but sighed. He knew that look. The one of pure curiosity and determination. She still had some items to trade, the toy statue she'd gotten had practically been given to her and she'd been more than happy with that. "Fine, but never look at me to pay for such foolishness. He's not even a water dragon." She had already turned away, patiently pacing in place to wait her turn and the fortune teller's attention. It wasn't the fortune, it was her insatiable curiosity. "Not water?" She queried. She didn't know what that meant, but tucked Grum's knowledge in the back of her mind to pester him about later. She mimicked the tundra's snort, seeing the dark blue eyes of the coatl. Her dad had been too busy looking at all pretty lightningness of this dragon! She guessed he only stopped complaining in favor of embarrassed silence. Silence was always his way of apology. "Hi. Collect what?" She showed him her satchel, pushing over a payment with her question and pointing at her statue doll, poorly made, then pointing at her plushie doll, of much better quality. She'd learned at the festival that she'd have to be lucky to always afford both kinds of toys, and she wanted a whole collection of each for each festival she went to. The child looked up with earnestness. Surely a fortune teller would have better advice than her grumpy father who didn't see the point and talked about practical things, or their friends who always said to just pick what she liked.
59624219_350.png

(I've only ever written Trundle as a fairly young child, not yet with her wheelchair. She was born without back legs, but manages to move around just fine in tame enough grounds.)

"Future?" The little snapper queried at two passerbys.

"Scam," her father snorted, but sighed. He knew that look. The one of pure curiosity and determination. She still had some items to trade, the toy statue she'd gotten had practically been given to her and she'd been more than happy with that. "Fine, but never look at me to pay for such foolishness. He's not even a water dragon."

She had already turned away, patiently pacing in place to wait her turn and the fortune teller's attention. It wasn't the fortune, it was her insatiable curiosity. "Not water?" She queried. She didn't know what that meant, but tucked Grum's knowledge in the back of her mind to pester him about later. She mimicked the tundra's snort, seeing the dark blue eyes of the coatl. Her dad had been too busy looking at all pretty lightningness of this dragon! She guessed he only stopped complaining in favor of embarrassed silence. Silence was always his way of apology.

"Hi. Collect what?"

She showed him her satchel, pushing over a payment with her question and pointing at her statue doll, poorly made, then pointing at her plushie doll, of much better quality. She'd learned at the festival that she'd have to be lucky to always afford both kinds of toys, and she wanted a whole collection of each for each festival she went to.

The child looked up with earnestness. Surely a fortune teller would have better advice than her grumpy father who didn't see the point and talked about practical things, or their friends who always said to just pick what she liked.
...signature loading....
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55790125][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/557902/55790125_350.png[/img][/url] A Bogsneak slinks over to the stall, a bright glimmer in his eyes. "Ah, a seer. It's been many ages since any have looked into my future, and you appear to be the real deal." He moved his wings for a moment, shifting bright colors across the surrounding area. "My name is Holly, pleased to meet you." "Do you think-" he paused, and then spoke in a lower voice, "Do you think that you could tell me if I'll ever discover my origins? It's been a mystery plaguing me for some time, and I'd like to know if my current efforts will succeed." [/center]
55790125_350.png
A Bogsneak slinks over to the stall, a bright glimmer in his eyes.

"Ah, a seer. It's been many ages since any have looked into my future, and you appear to be the real deal." He moved his wings for a moment, shifting bright colors across the surrounding area. "My name is Holly, pleased to meet you."

"Do you think-" he paused, and then spoke in a lower voice, "Do you think that you could tell me if I'll ever discover my origins? It's been a mystery plaguing me for some time, and I'd like to know if my current efforts will succeed."

please click my pokemon
1 2