Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | First time online since 2018, whats up?
1 2
There's a lot!! We have a LOT of new familiars. I don't think anyone else has mentioned Warrior's Way yet, a new event somewhat similar to NotN in August!
There's a lot!! We have a LOT of new familiars. I don't think anyone else has mentioned Warrior's Way yet, a new event somewhat similar to NotN in August!
UDp5HOz.pnghMDDvym.pngGek4MgE.pngRJE4kZu.pngNtJrBGR.png
@nqrse I just want to point out that this girl is valuable. Two letter names were a glitch that was fixed, and are now impossible to name. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29492966][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/294930/29492966_350.png[/img][/url]
@nqrse

I just want to point out that this girl is valuable. Two letter names were a glitch that was fixed, and are now impossible to name.

29492966_350.png
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@avavictoria

SPOT ON >v< i loved nqrse so i snatched up the username! still love him now tbh. I'm always in the mood for some free stuff aswell! *thumbs up*

@Birdsofwax

back then i didnt even know it was a glitch! thats some cool trivia. Thanks for telling me!
@avavictoria

SPOT ON >v< i loved nqrse so i snatched up the username! still love him now tbh. I'm always in the mood for some free stuff aswell! *thumbs up*

@Birdsofwax

back then i didnt even know it was a glitch! thats some cool trivia. Thanks for telling me!
Hello!
@nqrse alright haha! Yeah he’s a great artist, always excited when he drops something new. As far as new nests go, I’ll have four ancients nests hatched by Nov 17, and a small Obelisk nest on Halloween, just let me know how exactly to contact you about it and I’m happy to give away some bebes :>
@nqrse alright haha! Yeah he’s a great artist, always excited when he drops something new. As far as new nests go, I’ll have four ancients nests hatched by Nov 17, and a small Obelisk nest on Halloween, just let me know how exactly to contact you about it and I’m happy to give away some bebes :>
____ 73123388.png
ytkEBod.png
cdqdRxL.png
TWSJTng.png
T4ipSGa.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
72740499.png
Welcome back! I didn't see anyone mention it yet so I thought I would mention the Hibernal Den is a feature that was released in 2019. It's basically extra den spaces where you can store dragons. Dragons in hibernation don't need to be fed while they're in there! You start with 5 hibernal slots, and can get more by spending gems or by collecting specific items.

I included the forum link that explains what it is and how it works:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2627065

I know someone already mentioned it, but I wanted to stress that your dragon Ko is worth a lot of money. Definitely do some research if you ever plan to sell her, be sure not to get lowballed if someone sends you an offer.
Welcome back! I didn't see anyone mention it yet so I thought I would mention the Hibernal Den is a feature that was released in 2019. It's basically extra den spaces where you can store dragons. Dragons in hibernation don't need to be fed while they're in there! You start with 5 hibernal slots, and can get more by spending gems or by collecting specific items.

I included the forum link that explains what it is and how it works:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2627065

I know someone already mentioned it, but I wanted to stress that your dragon Ko is worth a lot of money. Definitely do some research if you ever plan to sell her, be sure not to get lowballed if someone sends you an offer.
@nqrse yeah get at LEAST 7,000GEMS for that two lettered beauty. The inventory is probably my favorite update you can sort by so many different ways, like if an item is used no where in the game, or only swipp swap stuff, or only hibernal den stuff. when you click and item, if you click the little money stack on the bottom, you will be brought to the info page, that will tell you where to get the item, what it's used for, what's in it - if it's a chest, if it's available in the market at that moment (makes hunting for apparel pieces easier, then you can click the moneybag in the top right and it will bring you to the auction house so you can see what it's going for there. and in the hoard, you can click an item and select to list it on the auction house, which is great when you have tons of stuff, so you don't have to hunt for it on the auction page.

Did you know if you go to your account settings (next to your icon in top right, click the arrow) and scroll to the bottom you can choose selective feeding, this way if you have(for example) a lot of plants but only a little seafood, you can feed your dragons plants first, and even if plants is their last choice of food, they'll eat it, then you can feed your next highest food and save your little pile of seafood for last. It's so much better but there wasn't a big announcement so IDK who else missed it

@nqrse yeah get at LEAST 7,000GEMS for that two lettered beauty. The inventory is probably my favorite update you can sort by so many different ways, like if an item is used no where in the game, or only swipp swap stuff, or only hibernal den stuff. when you click and item, if you click the little money stack on the bottom, you will be brought to the info page, that will tell you where to get the item, what it's used for, what's in it - if it's a chest, if it's available in the market at that moment (makes hunting for apparel pieces easier, then you can click the moneybag in the top right and it will bring you to the auction house so you can see what it's going for there. and in the hoard, you can click an item and select to list it on the auction house, which is great when you have tons of stuff, so you don't have to hunt for it on the auction page.

Did you know if you go to your account settings (next to your icon in top right, click the arrow) and scroll to the bottom you can choose selective feeding, this way if you have(for example) a lot of plants but only a little seafood, you can feed your dragons plants first, and even if plants is their last choice of food, they'll eat it, then you can feed your next highest food and save your little pile of seafood for last. It's so much better but there wasn't a big announcement so IDK who else missed it

Lichtdrache.gif
@TrissyCat geez louise 7k ^_^' since joining ive only racked up like, 50 max.. i doubt ill sell ko because i like having her for safekeeping but that is definitely a number that blows you out of the park hoho
@TrissyCat geez louise 7k ^_^' since joining ive only racked up like, 50 max.. i doubt ill sell ko because i like having her for safekeeping but that is definitely a number that blows you out of the park hoho
Hello!
hey welcome back!! People have pretty much gone over new update stuff, and thew new Veilspun you got is gorgeous! The fire eyes stand out wonderfully :D
hey welcome back!! People have pretty much gone over new update stuff, and thew new Veilspun you got is gorgeous! The fire eyes stand out wonderfully :D
MUYNhfy.png 3adgzZD.png
CIvQ3bf.png PRICTGJ.png
rI18gRz.png 0XHtpWy.png
ELWEhez.pngOFFlRdJ.png
k7mTvIf.png YMPbu9R.png
@nqrse I will give you 4,500gems for her right now. just some food for thought
@nqrse I will give you 4,500gems for her right now. just some food for thought
Lichtdrache.gif
Welcome back @nqrse !

I'm new to the site since March so I missed a lot too ^^; You'll get the hang of things again, I'm sure! Playing around in the Scrying Workshop and the Dressing Room will help you see some of what's available now, and I'd also recommend hanging out in the forums and checking out random lairs! It's great for inspiration and reminding you of apparel items you may have forgotten about, lol
Welcome back @nqrse !

I'm new to the site since March so I missed a lot too ^^; You'll get the hang of things again, I'm sure! Playing around in the Scrying Workshop and the Dressing Room will help you see some of what's available now, and I'd also recommend hanging out in the forums and checking out random lairs! It's great for inspiration and reminding you of apparel items you may have forgotten about, lol
68508447p.png HxcMlGn.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
asyRuVV.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2