Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | My Favorite Dragons on Flight Rising
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30
Oh, this was such a pleasant thing to get pinged for <3 Thank you so much for your kind words about my Meatbaby! He's the creepy cryptid of the lair and certainly one of my personal favorites.
Oh, this was such a pleasant thing to get pinged for <3 Thank you so much for your kind words about my Meatbaby! He's the creepy cryptid of the lair and certainly one of my personal favorites.
Siggy.png
Thank you for the kind words about Springleaf and the lair. Customizing this dragon, I was very afraid that the accent is almost invisible under the pile of clothes.
It is also very nice that his daughter still lives in your lair
Thank you for the kind words about Springleaf and the lair. Customizing this dragon, I was very afraid that the accent is almost invisible under the pile of clothes.
It is also very nice that his daughter still lives in your lair
What a cool thread! I'd love to be added to the pinglist.
What a cool thread! I'd love to be added to the pinglist.
FsZpkea.png
aaa this concept is so lovely!! And all the dragons shown are amazing!

I know you dont pick from inactive lair, which is a good choice imo. But your style so far indicates to me you might like the lair of Carmine - it's one of my favorite lairs on FR and i regularily return to read their lore it is so stringent and mysterious and the worldbuildning and story telling is supreme!
aaa this concept is so lovely!! And all the dragons shown are amazing!

I know you dont pick from inactive lair, which is a good choice imo. But your style so far indicates to me you might like the lair of Carmine - it's one of my favorite lairs on FR and i regularily return to read their lore it is so stringent and mysterious and the worldbuildning and story telling is supreme!
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
@anteater WOAH that's neat. Brings a whole new definition to "mono-lair" too. I've skimmed through a bit of the lore, and it's really interesting. While I probably won't feature anyone here (simply due to inactivity), I absolutely appreciate the share - thank you! That's a super cool lair.

(Unoffical shout-out to Aurion, Hiaeth, and all the Foreseeable Futures!)
@anteater WOAH that's neat. Brings a whole new definition to "mono-lair" too. I've skimmed through a bit of the lore, and it's really interesting. While I probably won't feature anyone here (simply due to inactivity), I absolutely appreciate the share - thank you! That's a super cool lair.

(Unoffical shout-out to Aurion, Hiaeth, and all the Foreseeable Futures!)
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
You've made my whole weekend picking Mriya. She's my first G1, the one that made me fall in love with Stained and custom color sets. Thank you for complimenting both her and Corot! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
You've made my whole weekend picking Mriya. She's my first G1, the one that made me fall in love with Stained and custom color sets. Thank you for complimenting both her and Corot!
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'
(Day 9) [center][size=4][b]@Koneko's Wren [/b][/size][/center] [columns] [center][b]Wren [/b][/center] This is an amazing use of colors! Her accent is so simple but brings so much to the design; I love the stark contrast between gold, red, and black. The mixing of Fire and Light themes looks great! I really enjoy how simple yet visually interesting she is, that's a difficult balance to achieve. Spines is a personal favorite tert for Skydancers, as well. It looks very nice against the pale yellow of her neck. This whole lair/den is fantastic, I'd recommend checking it out! [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2388305][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/23884/2388305_350.png[/img][/url] [/columns] --------------- [center][size=4][b]@Valrunie's Lux[/b][/size][/center] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60681155][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/606812/60681155_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [center][b]Lux[/b][/center] This guy is INCREDIBLE. The color choices - both of genes and apparel - are amazing, and he has such an ancient and regal look to his design. I really like all the bits of red and gold throughout his otherwise dark and slightly ominous theme. The parent names of "unknown" instead of "unnamed" is a super minor but rather neat touch as well. (Though I don't know if that was intentional or via circumstance.) Either way, it adds to the powerful tone of his design! The scene matches incredibly well, too. I also really like all of the dragons in your [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/263458/1480858?name=&type=undefined]Beetles[/url] tab! (The two Showtimes in particular) [/columns] --------------- [size=2][b]Pinglist[/b][/size] [size=1] @awaicu @Saronai @smorphie @acervine @Luunai @cartographic @JadedSerpent62 @Xanadu @Hnai @Scaledowl @palarian @bogfriend @exp @Skarlette @Helixstorm @Shatapatrika @GladiatorofKaon [/size]
(Day 9)

@Koneko's Wren
Wren
This is an amazing use of colors! Her accent is so simple but brings so much to the design; I love the stark contrast between gold, red, and black. The mixing of Fire and Light themes looks great! I really enjoy how simple yet visually interesting she is, that's a difficult balance to achieve. Spines is a personal favorite tert for Skydancers, as well. It looks very nice against the pale yellow of her neck. This whole lair/den is fantastic, I'd recommend checking it out!
2388305_350.png

@Valrunie's Lux
60681155_350.png
Lux
This guy is INCREDIBLE. The color choices - both of genes and apparel - are amazing, and he has such an ancient and regal look to his design. I really like all the bits of red and gold throughout his otherwise dark and slightly ominous theme. The parent names of "unknown" instead of "unnamed" is a super minor but rather neat touch as well. (Though I don't know if that was intentional or via circumstance.) Either way, it adds to the powerful tone of his design! The scene matches incredibly well, too.

I also really like all of the dragons in your Beetles tab! (The two Showtimes in particular)

Pinglist

@awaicu @Saronai @smorphie @acervine @Luunai @cartographic @JadedSerpent62 @Xanadu @Hnai @Scaledowl @palarian @bogfriend @exp @Skarlette @Helixstorm @Shatapatrika @GladiatorofKaon
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
AHHHHhh my boy <33 thanks a lot for picking him skfndjdbd
and yess, his parents name is on purpose, he was breeding project and as he is based on to me very dear character (and glad to see he gives vibe he gives, he is like so more or less haha), I couldn't leave any names, ans unknown is better than unnamed to me haha

jehhe and ahh yes, beeties XD

/def adding your text to his info when I grab time as I just woke up for work, this makes me so happy ndkfdkdnd/
AHHHHhh my boy <33 thanks a lot for picking him skfndjdbd
and yess, his parents name is on purpose, he was breeding project and as he is based on to me very dear character (and glad to see he gives vibe he gives, he is like so more or less haha), I couldn't leave any names, ans unknown is better than unnamed to me haha

jehhe and ahh yes, beeties XD

/def adding your text to his info when I grab time as I just woke up for work, this makes me so happy ndkfdkdnd/
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
OMG LUKAAAAAA *Ahem* Where are my manners, I would say Lux is my favorite too [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
OMG LUKAAAAAA
*Ahem* Where are my manners, I would say Lux is my favorite too
lucifer.gif
Div.gifDiv.gif
FObX7rS.pngfDSaoY3.pngDmyubyt.png
Div.gifDiv.gif
OOh this is a good thread. Can I get added to the pinglist too?
OOh this is a good thread. Can I get added to the pinglist too?
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30