Oooooo can I be placed on the pinglist please??? :D

@BlueEternity - thanks for showing me this awesome new lineage ^u^
VYQwMuq.gif
Add me to both ping lists, please!
Add me to both ping lists, please!
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
Could you add me to both pinglists, please?
Could you add me to both pinglists, please?
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
@wolfdragon3036 | @BlueEternity | @TeenyTK | @Strangeflesh | @salemcookie | @Venusian | @Lirillith | @WolfandCrow | @SilencedRose | @Probablynx

My first update/announcement!

Basically, I messed up choosing a rare breed. It's still gonna be like, a month before the next hatchlings come, and I fear people will forget about this by the time they come, or only one egg would be produced and I'd have to keep it.

So, I'm thinking of adding a second gen 0 pair. Same genes, they adhere to the rules, ect ect. It's just that they'd be a second pair of alzieals ready to spread their genes!

Canonically, I'd just say that they were backups sent to help or distant family of Betelgeuse and Pleiades.

So, what do you guys think?
@wolfdragon3036 | @BlueEternity | @TeenyTK | @Strangeflesh | @salemcookie | @Venusian | @Lirillith | @WolfandCrow | @SilencedRose | @Probablynx

My first update/announcement!

Basically, I messed up choosing a rare breed. It's still gonna be like, a month before the next hatchlings come, and I fear people will forget about this by the time they come, or only one egg would be produced and I'd have to keep it.

So, I'm thinking of adding a second gen 0 pair. Same genes, they adhere to the rules, ect ect. It's just that they'd be a second pair of alzieals ready to spread their genes!

Canonically, I'd just say that they were backups sent to help or distant family of Betelgeuse and Pleiades.

So, what do you guys think?
output-onlinepngtools-38.pngoutput-onlinepngtools-5.pngimage-4.png
I think with the original pair being a rare breed it'll be a slow start, but once a few more hatchlings are out it'll go faster. It would probably be more confusing with a second pair and more of two different lineages than one. I do see what you mean about people forgetting about the lineage so it might be worth it to get that second pair to speed things up more
I think with the original pair being a rare breed it'll be a slow start, but once a few more hatchlings are out it'll go faster. It would probably be more confusing with a second pair and more of two different lineages than one. I do see what you mean about people forgetting about the lineage so it might be worth it to get that second pair to speed things up more
LMLA6wg.png
Hey, i have been following this project for awhile since it was set up and I thought i would respond to your announcement. I also have a linage project with WC's and it was a slow start but now there is already so many hatchlings and dragons registered, so there is a constant flow of new dragons to the lineage. I suggest as well keeping a few offspring to breed so then if your main pair is on cooldown you have their hatchlings to produce more lineages :)
Hey, i have been following this project for awhile since it was set up and I thought i would respond to your announcement. I also have a linage project with WC's and it was a slow start but now there is already so many hatchlings and dragons registered, so there is a constant flow of new dragons to the lineage. I suggest as well keeping a few offspring to breed so then if your main pair is on cooldown you have their hatchlings to produce more lineages :)
Lichtdrache.gif
Yeah... It'll be awhile but that's because it's only Wildclaws at the moment. Eventually there will be more hatchlings and people will start to breed in other species. Adding a new Gen 0 pair might confuse things or make your project closer to that of a subspecies rather than a lineage one. I would personally just wait!

EDIT: If it helps, I plan on breeding mine ASAP and the hatchlings will be posted here.
Yeah... It'll be awhile but that's because it's only Wildclaws at the moment. Eventually there will be more hatchlings and people will start to breed in other species. Adding a new Gen 0 pair might confuse things or make your project closer to that of a subspecies rather than a lineage one. I would personally just wait!

EDIT: If it helps, I plan on breeding mine ASAP and the hatchlings will be posted here.
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
@Anomal0car1s

may I be added to the pinglist?

Also probably unpopular opinion, but two of my favorite lineages have multiple gen 0 pairs.

Either way, multiple pairs can be interesting.
@Anomal0car1s

may I be added to the pinglist?

Also probably unpopular opinion, but two of my favorite lineages have multiple gen 0 pairs.

Either way, multiple pairs can be interesting.
L9rA9OI.png
Alright, I don't think that I'll add a second pair.

Plus, it would be expensive from the ones I looked at- up to 100g + 150kt for both.

(didn't feel the need to ping everyone on the list for this)
Alright, I don't think that I'll add a second pair.

Plus, it would be expensive from the ones I looked at- up to 100g + 150kt for both.

(didn't feel the need to ping everyone on the list for this)
@wolfdragon3036 | @BlueEternity | @Strangeflesh | @salemcookie | @Venusian | @Lirillith | @WolfandCrow | @SilencedRose | @Probablynx | @girlinthechair | @dragongem23 AYYY IT FINALLY HAPPENED! Didn't get wegged, thank goodness. Two hatchlings will be up for adoption, and I'm keeping the third. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72801477][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/728015/72801477.png[/img][/url] Feel free to ping or pm me about either of the new hatchies!
@wolfdragon3036 | @BlueEternity | @Strangeflesh | @salemcookie | @Venusian | @Lirillith | @WolfandCrow | @SilencedRose | @Probablynx | @girlinthechair | @dragongem23

AYYY IT FINALLY HAPPENED! Didn't get wegged, thank goodness. Two hatchlings will be up for adoption, and I'm keeping the third.

72801477.png

Feel free to ping or pm me about either of the new hatchies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12