Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Designer's Hub (closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 160 161
@Astr0fish I hope this can give some inspiration! If you want the entire outfit all items are on AH

Not Found
@Astr0fish I hope this can give some inspiration! If you want the entire outfit all items are on AH

Not Found
L9rA9OI.png MreCscM.png -She/her -Call me Deer
so uh, i'm pretty infamous for just doing a bunch of outfits at once and then completely forgetting about them so here's what ive been working on these past few days, outfits may be slightly over slot maximums, i tend to forget about them lol, enjoy the outfits everyone!
@RileythePlagueDr
Wishmaker
@PrismDragonfly
Chromatic Cricket
@Orbeez
Where Nightshade Blooms
@LadyBee
Silence of Silver
@xLILM0NSTERx
Chasing Thundercracks
@Astr0fish
Tidepool Protector
@ReddyRed
The Old Growth Feeds
The New Growth's Greed

Hey @marropo! I know i wasnt the original person you pinged on the previous thread but i did dress your dragons, and sort of forgot to post, so im going to put them in here for you! Enjoy!
Whispers in the Court
Bloodwine Reveler
You're Safe With Me
so uh, i'm pretty infamous for just doing a bunch of outfits at once and then completely forgetting about them so here's what ive been working on these past few days, outfits may be slightly over slot maximums, i tend to forget about them lol, enjoy the outfits everyone!
@RileythePlagueDr
Wishmaker
@PrismDragonfly
Chromatic Cricket
@Orbeez
Where Nightshade Blooms
@LadyBee
Silence of Silver
@xLILM0NSTERx
Chasing Thundercracks
@Astr0fish
Tidepool Protector
@ReddyRed
The Old Growth Feeds
The New Growth's Greed

Hey @marropo! I know i wasnt the original person you pinged on the previous thread but i did dress your dragons, and sort of forgot to post, so im going to put them in here for you! Enjoy!
Whispers in the Court
Bloodwine Reveler
You're Safe With Me
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
@kyrin18 thank you so much!
@kyrin18 thank you so much!
1qSQ4Z1.gif1YSPZnA.png
@Lopai thank you both of the oufits look so good
@Lopai thank you both of the oufits look so good
1qSQ4Z1.gif1YSPZnA.png
@Lopai
Thank you so much!!
@Lopai
Thank you so much!!
QhY7AgE.pngYDYolOP.png
@saltypie @innerspeaker @Lopai @kyrin18 @Astr0fish @AmethystSeaWing @Natron @palarian @ParadoxBrother @SnowingSoul Username: LouCat Dragon BBC Code: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71187561][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/711876/71187561_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel slot limit: 6 Other Notes: Artistic freedom! I can't think of a theme or anything for this guy. If it helps; he's an Effluvial Jackdaw, with warm colors. Thanks ^^ (Ignore his current outfit. I have a bad habit of just slapping apparel items onto dragons without much thought.)
@saltypie @innerspeaker @Lopai @kyrin18 @Astr0fish @AmethystSeaWing @Natron @palarian @ParadoxBrother @SnowingSoul

Username: LouCat
Dragon BBC Code: 71187561_350.png
Apparel slot limit: 6
Other Notes: Artistic freedom! I can't think of a theme or anything for this guy. If it helps; he's an Effluvial Jackdaw, with warm colors. Thanks ^^

(Ignore his current outfit. I have a bad habit of just slapping apparel items onto dragons without much thought.)

OY7Hxja.png
@saltypie @innerspeaker @Lopai @kyrin18 @Astr0fish @palarian @ParadoxBrother @SnowingSoul Username: Coincidence Dragon BBC Code: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58144366][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/581444/58144366_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel slot limit: 10 Other Notes: No need to read his lore, just please make him pretty. He's a disaster, there's no outfit I can make him look good in
@saltypie @innerspeaker @Lopai @kyrin18 @Astr0fish @palarian @ParadoxBrother @SnowingSoul

Username: Coincidence
Dragon BBC Code: 58144366_350.png
Apparel slot limit: 10
Other Notes: No need to read his lore, just please make him pretty. He's a disaster, there's no outfit I can make him look good in

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

@Coincidence I feel as though I've seen him before.. maybe in the forums somewhere? In any case: [outfit=1705027][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=58144366&skin=18015&apparel=1748,32279,32280,32281,2561,24048,24047,24053,32969,29001&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@Coincidence I feel as though I've seen him before.. maybe in the forums somewhere? In any case:
Not Found
dragon?did=58144366&skin=18015&apparel=1748,32279,32280,32281,2561,24048,24047,24053,32969,29001&xt=dressing.png
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18 I'm pretty sure I sent him to the old Designer's Hub thread, just nothing came out of it that I was satisfied with.
@kyrin18 I'm pretty sure I sent him to the old Designer's Hub thread, just nothing came out of it that I was satisfied with.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

@Coincidence Oh, alright ^^ Is there any particular items you'd like to see used on him? Perhaps I could blend them into an outfit that you better like.
@Coincidence Oh, alright ^^ Is there any particular items you'd like to see used on him? Perhaps I could blend them into an outfit that you better like.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 160 161