Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Designer's Hub (closed)
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161
@kyrin18 @RaynixAura
Yes, I would love to work with you to get the new thread up and running! I don't have many current plans on changing much- the thread seems to work relatively well once it's set in motion. I could absolutely make a google form for people to submit designer applications relatively easily and add that to the current code as well.
If possible, Kyrin, could you possibly DM us some of the code currently on the front page??? It would be something that I could easily reproduce- however, it might just be easier to get it from you instead.
@kyrin18 @RaynixAura
Yes, I would love to work with you to get the new thread up and running! I don't have many current plans on changing much- the thread seems to work relatively well once it's set in motion. I could absolutely make a google form for people to submit designer applications relatively easily and add that to the current code as well.
If possible, Kyrin, could you possibly DM us some of the code currently on the front page??? It would be something that I could easily reproduce- however, it might just be easier to get it from you instead.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
@kyrin18 I just wanted to say a huge thank you for giving me the opportunity to work as a designer on this thread! I know I haven’t been super active on here (especially as of late since life has been pretty crazy for me for the past month or so) but I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my time here! Thanks for much for setting this amazing idea into motion and for taking the time and energy to run it. We couldn’t have done it without you! :D

Also @Astr0fish and @RaynixAura, if either of you need any help setting up the new thread (if you still want to, of course) I’d be more than willing to help in whatever way I can! If not, good luck to you both and I’d love a ping for when you open ^^
@kyrin18 I just wanted to say a huge thank you for giving me the opportunity to work as a designer on this thread! I know I haven’t been super active on here (especially as of late since life has been pretty crazy for me for the past month or so) but I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my time here! Thanks for much for setting this amazing idea into motion and for taking the time and energy to run it. We couldn’t have done it without you! :D

Also @Astr0fish and @RaynixAura, if either of you need any help setting up the new thread (if you still want to, of course) I’d be more than willing to help in whatever way I can! If not, good luck to you both and I’d love a ping for when you open ^^
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
@Astr0fish I think ya'll can get the last few bits; just the Banner/Buttons (+credits), Affiliates and whatnot. Well, and the two extra "Meet the Team" spaces. Those were only needed because there was a post cap, that I found out about a while ago, so to keep adding bios, I needed more spaces.

@RaynixAura It is.. and it will be up soon ^-^ It will be a very community-centered thread.

@AmethystSeaWing I'm sure there is someone who could've done it without me lol! But I am glad you enjoyed your time here. I'm sure I could have made the experience much better for those who wanted to design sooner than later by not slacking, and just going ahead and adding them. I was getting too caught up with things and that is why I'm having to give it up.

Now, if there ever came a time you three/two (?) couldn't handle the thread/went inactive, I might have to take it back up -I wouldn't expect just anyone to take it over in that case, if only for the sake of not having the whole thing flipped upside down and changing how it works entirely.
@Astr0fish I think ya'll can get the last few bits; just the Banner/Buttons (+credits), Affiliates and whatnot. Well, and the two extra "Meet the Team" spaces. Those were only needed because there was a post cap, that I found out about a while ago, so to keep adding bios, I needed more spaces.

@RaynixAura It is.. and it will be up soon ^-^ It will be a very community-centered thread.

@AmethystSeaWing I'm sure there is someone who could've done it without me lol! But I am glad you enjoyed your time here. I'm sure I could have made the experience much better for those who wanted to design sooner than later by not slacking, and just going ahead and adding them. I was getting too caught up with things and that is why I'm having to give it up.

Now, if there ever came a time you three/two (?) couldn't handle the thread/went inactive, I might have to take it back up -I wouldn't expect just anyone to take it over in that case, if only for the sake of not having the whole thing flipped upside down and changing how it works entirely.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18
Yes that should be good! Thanks for sending that all to me- that'll help a lot. Im not sure if/when you want us to start up the new thread (I can do it basically any time- classes end tomorrow and Ill be freer then- if possible it would be good to do it during high-traffic times just so we get more eyes on it). And yes I can absolutely keep that in mind- if the thread starts getting backlogged since we dont have the time to take care of it properly, I will absolutely DM you to see if there's any way you can help. Also, I'm not sure if you want me or yourself to make the post here to reroute people to the new thread?
Furthermore, do you think it would be a good idea to have the current designers reapply or should we keep them still on the list? I know that the old thread closed in August of 2021 which isn't even a full year ago- however I dont know if you think we should have a clean slate to work with in terms of designers or not.
I also remember that we used to do contests for the different elemental celebrations- should we bring those back or not?

@RaynixAura @AmethystSeaWing Yeah, we can absolutely make this work as a team! There's a pretty good system here based on what I've seen over the past several years; however, a majority of the goal is to have as many people as possible get designs that they want and will love!
@kyrin18
Yes that should be good! Thanks for sending that all to me- that'll help a lot. Im not sure if/when you want us to start up the new thread (I can do it basically any time- classes end tomorrow and Ill be freer then- if possible it would be good to do it during high-traffic times just so we get more eyes on it). And yes I can absolutely keep that in mind- if the thread starts getting backlogged since we dont have the time to take care of it properly, I will absolutely DM you to see if there's any way you can help. Also, I'm not sure if you want me or yourself to make the post here to reroute people to the new thread?
Furthermore, do you think it would be a good idea to have the current designers reapply or should we keep them still on the list? I know that the old thread closed in August of 2021 which isn't even a full year ago- however I dont know if you think we should have a clean slate to work with in terms of designers or not.
I also remember that we used to do contests for the different elemental celebrations- should we bring those back or not?

@RaynixAura @AmethystSeaWing Yeah, we can absolutely make this work as a team! There's a pretty good system here based on what I've seen over the past several years; however, a majority of the goal is to have as many people as possible get designs that they want and will love!
@Astr0fish I have no set time for you to do so; that is completely up to you and your help.

I will direct a link on the front page to the new thread, only after it is set up/complete.

I would say, since there are some bios that appear to need updates and/or coding adjustments, to have them reapply. It is not at all a lot of work to do it.

Continuing the contests is completely up to ya'll as well. If you are going to start them back up, I would suggest doing so during the upcoming Light Festival, when the next Festival-item/familiar-theme has begun.
@Astr0fish I have no set time for you to do so; that is completely up to you and your help.

I will direct a link on the front page to the new thread, only after it is set up/complete.

I would say, since there are some bios that appear to need updates and/or coding adjustments, to have them reapply. It is not at all a lot of work to do it.

Continuing the contests is completely up to ya'll as well. If you are going to start them back up, I would suggest doing so during the upcoming Light Festival, when the next Festival-item/familiar-theme has begun.
73127854.png

I can't believe I never said anything after the latest update. Thank you, OP, for all the hard work you've put into making this thread a reality, it's been an absolute blast! If I had more time, I would undeniably try and help out with hosting a new thread, I am unfortunately on a two year long strict exercise and diet plan which COMPLETELY messed up my schedule. I genuinely can't even find the time to grind *sweats*

However, whenever someone gets the new thread up and running, I'd love to be pinged if possible!
I can't believe I never said anything after the latest update. Thank you, OP, for all the hard work you've put into making this thread a reality, it's been an absolute blast! If I had more time, I would undeniably try and help out with hosting a new thread, I am unfortunately on a two year long strict exercise and diet plan which COMPLETELY messed up my schedule. I genuinely can't even find the time to grind *sweats*

However, whenever someone gets the new thread up and running, I'd love to be pinged if possible!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron You are welcome. I wish I could've taken better care of it, but I think the next caretakers will do just fine!

I'm sure you will get your ping! I will of course stay on the list as a Designer; perhaps without the extra weight of running the thread, I will be able to help out more individual myself.

Speaking of pings, I have something to ping you for... elsewhere lol.
@Natron You are welcome. I wish I could've taken better care of it, but I think the next caretakers will do just fine!

I'm sure you will get your ping! I will of course stay on the list as a Designer; perhaps without the extra weight of running the thread, I will be able to help out more individual myself.

Speaking of pings, I have something to ping you for... elsewhere lol.
73127854.png

@kyrin18 thank you so much for the opportunity you gave me and the other designers :> It was such a pleasure to have worked for this forum and provide a free service for other players who wanted/needed it, I wish you luck on your new journey!
@kyrin18 thank you so much for the opportunity you gave me and the other designers :> It was such a pleasure to have worked for this forum and provide a free service for other players who wanted/needed it, I wish you luck on your new journey!
image.gif
ZbNAjCO.png
tqGkHih.png
H0t7Ypl.png
eTmFfQ7.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
i was wondering why this thread had been inactive for so long,, i completely missed the ping! [emoji=skydancer scared size=1] i wish i could help but unfortunately i'm too busy to even keep my threads up to date o(-( i'm sure the new owner will do a great job tho! good luck with whatever you're gonna do next, and i would also love to be pinged when the new thread opens, if that's okay!
i was wondering why this thread had been inactive for so long,, i completely missed the ping!
i wish i could help but unfortunately i'm too busy to even keep my threads up to date o(-( i'm sure the new owner will do a great job tho! good luck with whatever you're gonna do next, and i would also love to be pinged when the new thread opens, if that's okay!
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
[center]@innerspeaker @Lopai @kyrin18 @AmethystSeaWing @Natron @palarian @ParadoxBrother @SnowingSoul @RaynixAura @wyvrm @chilldad @Error429 @AngelOfFate @Unusual0ddity @Glitterkitty @LeafyGaming77 @lokisaurus @MagpieShrike @Despairing @BleuFalha @EuphoriasDelight @winterbright @GuacamacaYT @BurittoKimasan @CrystalDragon14 @DragonQueenHi @SunnyInferno @1sun1spirit [b]@RaynixAura and I have created a new thread for the Designer Hub![/b] We will be taking over for Kyrin as they go onto other projects. Thank you, Kyrin, for supporting all of us in our creative endeavors and making a place where we can help the community create outfits for their dragons! The amount of creative outfits that have been created due to Kyrin making this thread is wonderful and we hope to continue that goal. [b]All designers will have to resend us your Designer Bio![/b] If you have already been a part of the designer's hub and you want to be a part of the new thread, you do not have to reapply as a designer. [u]You can find the code for your Designer Bio in this post [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3141867#post_3141867] here[/url]!: [/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3141867#post_3141867]https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3141867#post_3141867[/url] [b]Please PM your bios to either me ( @Astr0fish ) or @RaynixAura, and we will add you to the new thread.[/b] Feel free to update the designs and your bio when you submit it to us! [u][b]You can find the new Designer Hub Thread here: [/b][/u] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3141867#post_3141867 Again, thank you all for being such wonderful people creating fantastic designs in this thread. The amount of creativity with outfit designs in this place is endless and amazing, and all of you are very skilled with creating such wonderful designs! [emoji=guardian star size=1][/center]
@innerspeaker @Lopai @kyrin18 @AmethystSeaWing @Natron @palarian @ParadoxBrother @SnowingSoul @RaynixAura @wyvrm @chilldad @Error429 @AngelOfFate @Unusual0ddity @Glitterkitty @LeafyGaming77 @lokisaurus @MagpieShrike @Despairing @BleuFalha @EuphoriasDelight @winterbright @GuacamacaYT @BurittoKimasan @CrystalDragon14 @DragonQueenHi @SunnyInferno @1sun1spirit

@RaynixAura and I have created a new thread for the Designer Hub! We will be taking over for Kyrin as they go onto other projects. Thank you, Kyrin, for supporting all of us in our creative endeavors and making a place where we can help the community create outfits for their dragons! The amount of creative outfits that have been created due to Kyrin making this thread is wonderful and we hope to continue that goal.

All designers will have to resend us your Designer Bio! If you have already been a part of the designer's hub and you want to be a part of the new thread, you do not have to reapply as a designer.
You can find the code for your Designer Bio in this post here!:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3141867#post_3141867
Please PM your bios to either me ( @Astr0fish ) or @RaynixAura, and we will add you to the new thread. Feel free to update the designs and your bio when you submit it to us!

You can find the new Designer Hub Thread here:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3141867#post_3141867

Again, thank you all for being such wonderful people creating fantastic designs in this thread. The amount of creativity with outfit designs in this place is endless and amazing, and all of you are very skilled with creating such wonderful designs!
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161