Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Headcanons take 'em or leave 'em(CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@Scrubbie

As dragons wait at their table, they can smell and hear Milkshake before he comes into view. He talks fast- the faster he gets orders, the faster he can complete them. He has quite the reputation as an amazing cook. And because of that, he is a workaholic, trying to constantly be better. He may have a breakdown behind the kitchen once in a while, but then it's back to work. There are always mouths to feed. Also he's kinda rich.
@Scrubbie

As dragons wait at their table, they can smell and hear Milkshake before he comes into view. He talks fast- the faster he gets orders, the faster he can complete them. He has quite the reputation as an amazing cook. And because of that, he is a workaholic, trying to constantly be better. He may have a breakdown behind the kitchen once in a while, but then it's back to work. There are always mouths to feed. Also he's kinda rich.
hello people of the internet
no I wasn't born in 2000 that's just my username
OrlEqVx.pngE3nmoMt.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Friendly2000

ooo thanks you! Gonna take this and make his lore off of it im excited
@Friendly2000

ooo thanks you! Gonna take this and make his lore off of it im excited
agLntG0.pngxbA5JPp.pngyfWOpVC.png
@Midnightdragon2

Natasha is the head of a caravan. His bartering skills are unmatched and he owns lots of treasures, as shown by his outfit. He once trained to be a mercenary, but at the first chance he got he fled and caught a caravan, the one he now leads. He never lashes out at anyone, but he is able to defend himself and others near perfectly.
@Midnightdragon2

Natasha is the head of a caravan. His bartering skills are unmatched and he owns lots of treasures, as shown by his outfit. He once trained to be a mercenary, but at the first chance he got he fled and caught a caravan, the one he now leads. He never lashes out at anyone, but he is able to defend himself and others near perfectly.
OrlEqVx.pngE3nmoMt.png
mlHpBMC.png
Out of all the dragons in my lair, only a small amount have no lore, written or not. She is one of them. Maybe this can help stir the pot. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66951445][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/669515/66951445_350.png[/img][/url]
Out of all the dragons in my lair, only a small amount have no lore, written or not. She is one of them. Maybe this can help stir the pot.

66951445_350.png
W1Dayps.png
@Fulminare

Silicium is the keeper of wintertime and dusk. Ey were born into this job, inheriting it from an unknown predecessor. Silicium has a high tolerance for cold temperatures and eir eyes can withstand both blinding light and near pitch-black.
@Fulminare

Silicium is the keeper of wintertime and dusk. Ey were born into this job, inheriting it from an unknown predecessor. Silicium has a high tolerance for cold temperatures and eir eyes can withstand both blinding light and near pitch-black.
OrlEqVx.pngE3nmoMt.png
mlHpBMC.png
@HoraDusk

Bischera is an entertainer who lives for the thrill of the crowd. While amazing at her job, she acts as dumb as a brick outside of her shows. She just, lacks common sense. She has an infectious laugh, and is able to swindle a few more bucks from anyone who listens. She does have a few suitors she likes to toy with.
@HoraDusk

Bischera is an entertainer who lives for the thrill of the crowd. While amazing at her job, she acts as dumb as a brick outside of her shows. She just, lacks common sense. She has an infectious laugh, and is able to swindle a few more bucks from anyone who listens. She does have a few suitors she likes to toy with.
OrlEqVx.pngE3nmoMt.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Entenalb

Aether is a wise and reserved mage, who was raised to be a ruthless warrior in the name of the Lightweaver. She was trained to spread "the light" and challenge anyone who opposed. Not too far into this endeavour, she realized her dislike for combat, and switched to being a mage. Being a mage, she can still continue her mission, all while safely tucked away where nobody can find her.
@Entenalb

Aether is a wise and reserved mage, who was raised to be a ruthless warrior in the name of the Lightweaver. She was trained to spread "the light" and challenge anyone who opposed. Not too far into this endeavour, she realized her dislike for combat, and switched to being a mage. Being a mage, she can still continue her mission, all while safely tucked away where nobody can find her.
OrlEqVx.pngE3nmoMt.png
mlHpBMC.png
@HoneySeals

Snowstripe is really into fashion, and has very strong opinions about taste and style, but does her best to be gracious about other people's disastrous outfits. Even if it makes her teeth grind...

She's also the levelheaded voice of authority that her clan's hatchlings and teens actually listen to. She says she learned responsibility growing up in a very dangerous part of the Ice Flight's territory.
@HoneySeals

Snowstripe is really into fashion, and has very strong opinions about taste and style, but does her best to be gracious about other people's disastrous outfits. Even if it makes her teeth grind...

She's also the levelheaded voice of authority that her clan's hatchlings and teens actually listen to. She says she learned responsibility growing up in a very dangerous part of the Ice Flight's territory.
Starcatchers%20Purple%20Spiral_zpsv7twqfan.png
Aww this is good! Would it be okay for you if I copied this into her bio? :>
Aww this is good! Would it be okay for you if I copied this into her bio? :>
19b.png
eh i'll take it [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69955135][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/699552/69955135_350.png[/img][/url] here's my main lore dergs, she's one of my only dragons with a bio
eh i'll take it

69955135_350.png

here's my main lore dergs, she's one of my only dragons with a bio
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22