Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Please Be Rude to My Dragon
1 2 3 4 5
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58238595][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/582386/58238595_350.png[/img][/url] [b]This is Arnaut. He is a disgusting and stinky man. He works as a librarian in the floating Water city of New Mu. Apparently he is very unpleasant. Here are some things that people have said about him[/b]: "Stingen, baed." - Finn "He's such an arse." - Dan "I asked him for directions and he insulted my family. Very rude man, 1/10" - kyaniite "He looks like he has stinky feet." - Lucks "Needs a shave, hair is nothing but mats" - Silverishness "He looks like he knows something I don't.... and it bothers me." - ridorana "He looks like a college librarian who would shush you for sneezing too loud while you study but doesn't care about the group of rowdy guys clomping around and not even doing anything remotely library-related." - Sawkinator "He looks like like a chad" - InsouciantMed "Smells worse than a 3 month old sun baked corpse." - ChrisHansen "I think i'm going to get an eye infection from him 1.2/10" - Akarui "Somehow managed to make me rethink the recently new love I've found for the tundra breed 0/5" - SimplyNashie "My nose was itchy when i looked at him... very negative experience" - EmSheshan "Smells like dryer lint and old man dandruff, truly the most REPULSIVE thing I have ever laid my unfortunate eyes upon! BEGONE DEMON! AWAY FROM MY SIGHT!" - SoulWraith "Lol Boomer" - FluffyPacifist & Alepha "He looks like he probably gets soup all in his mustache all the time." - Spells "He looks like he only eats soup.. I mean, who does that?" - Kinged "Disgusting man. His piercing, pink stare vexes and haunts me. Shave your beard, loser. Who does he even think he is?" - dreamlogic "He looks like he would drink the juice from the pickle jar. I do not respect this man, he does not spark joy to me." - SilentDatura [b]Please, tell me more horrible, terrible things about this man. I simply need to know what other disgusting things this man does. Thank you very kindly![/b][/center]
58238595_350.png

This is Arnaut. He is a disgusting and stinky man. He works as a librarian in the floating Water city of New Mu. Apparently he is very unpleasant. Here are some things that people have said about him:

"Stingen, baed." - Finn

"He's such an arse." - Dan

"I asked him for directions and he insulted my family. Very rude man, 1/10" - kyaniite

"He looks like he has stinky feet." - Lucks

"Needs a shave, hair is nothing but mats" - Silverishness

"He looks like he knows something I don't.... and it bothers me." - ridorana

"He looks like a college librarian who would shush you for sneezing too loud while you study but doesn't care about the group of rowdy guys clomping around and not even doing anything remotely library-related." - Sawkinator

"He looks like like a chad" - InsouciantMed

"Smells worse than a 3 month old sun baked corpse." - ChrisHansen

"I think i'm going to get an eye infection from him 1.2/10" - Akarui

"Somehow managed to make me rethink the recently new love I've found for the tundra breed 0/5" - SimplyNashie

"My nose was itchy when i looked at him... very negative experience" - EmSheshan

"Smells like dryer lint and old man dandruff, truly the most REPULSIVE thing I have ever laid my unfortunate eyes upon! BEGONE DEMON! AWAY FROM MY SIGHT!" - SoulWraith

"Lol Boomer" - FluffyPacifist & Alepha

"He looks like he probably gets soup all in his mustache all the time." - Spells

"He looks like he only eats soup.. I mean, who does that?" - Kinged

"Disgusting man. His piercing, pink stare vexes and haunts me. Shave your beard, loser. Who does he even think he is?" - dreamlogic

"He looks like he would drink the juice from the pickle jar. I do not respect this man, he does not spark joy to me." - SilentDatura

Please, tell me more horrible, terrible things about this man. I simply need to know what other disgusting things this man does. Thank you very kindly!
ada17a3ba542c82a692bedbb92217210162274af.gif
He probably smacks his lips loudly when eating.
He probably smacks his lips loudly when eating.
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
Oh simply a crusty fellow
Oh simply a crusty fellow
6fcFZQQ.gif spiffy_sphinx.png 6fcFZQQ.gif
He looks liked he'd watch crappy soap operas when he should be shelving books.
He looks liked he'd watch crappy soap operas when he should be shelving books.
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
henlo dragon

helllo u STINKY dragon

go eat a plant ugly
henlo dragon

helllo u STINKY dragon

go eat a plant ugly
.................. >Cyan
>she/her
>FR+0

tumblr_inline_pk7sfwujyO1tp8wp9_1280.pngyWeI4xG.png
.. rXl15F2.gif
.. .....
Pgv53XB.png
pkY2oAO.png
BjO3CiL.png
LDkMPPP.png
For so many eyes, he sure can't seem to see why he's the worst.

Sorry this dude looks good lol I hope this is a good rude line :p
For so many eyes, he sure can't seem to see why he's the worst.

Sorry this dude looks good lol I hope this is a good rude line :p
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
aWTpIPX.pngKFjkQAF.pngGSJsger.pngkyT7Rct.pngNmYRQ1R.png
hes poopy :/
hes poopy :/
call me lumi or al!
any pronouns
sometimes i struggle to type properly, please be patient with me
click for pwyw min 50 gem sketches!
He kicked my baby and punched my wife with his stench
He kicked my baby and punched my wife with his stench
lds_01_by_akumiirako-db5tu1d.png