Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Lineage] The Seasonal Courts
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 183 184
@LapisWings

I'll add you right now!

Yes, the dragons need to have hatched during their respective season to qualify! To use your example, a descendant of the Winter Court hatched in June would be barred from entering the Winter Court and also rejected from the Summer Court for not being a descendant.

Fortunately, if that same dragon hatched a nest in winter, their hatchlings would be considered Changelings (children, grandchildren, etc. of descendants who haven't joined their respective court) and allowed to join the Winter Court if they fit all the requirements of a descendant and if they are leveled up to 7 to prove their loyalty.

I hope that answered your question!
@LapisWings

I'll add you right now!

Yes, the dragons need to have hatched during their respective season to qualify! To use your example, a descendant of the Winter Court hatched in June would be barred from entering the Winter Court and also rejected from the Summer Court for not being a descendant.

Fortunately, if that same dragon hatched a nest in winter, their hatchlings would be considered Changelings (children, grandchildren, etc. of descendants who haven't joined their respective court) and allowed to join the Winter Court if they fit all the requirements of a descendant and if they are leveled up to 7 to prove their loyalty.

I hope that answered your question!
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
@BlueEternity

That does answer my question, thank you!

Also, my apologies, I mistyped on my last post - I said I wanted to be added to the general and announcements/events/seasonal changes pinglists, but I actually meant the "All Hatchlings" and "Announcements, Events, and Seasonal Changes" pinglists. You added me to the latter, but not the "All Hatchlings" pinglist.
@BlueEternity

That does answer my question, thank you!

Also, my apologies, I mistyped on my last post - I said I wanted to be added to the general and announcements/events/seasonal changes pinglists, but I actually meant the "All Hatchlings" and "Announcements, Events, and Seasonal Changes" pinglists. You added me to the latter, but not the "All Hatchlings" pinglist.
Activity fluctuates.
If I don't respond to
something for a while, please
PM me to get my attention!

Comfort dragon
X tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
@LapisWings

Sure! There's even a nest scheduled to hatch in just a few days. Though, there are also two Summer Court descendants available now with no wait.
@LapisWings

Sure! There's even a nest scheduled to hatch in just a few days. Though, there are also two Summer Court descendants available now with no wait.
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
@BlueEternity

Can I be added to the all hatchlings and announcements/events/seasonal changes Please?

And can I snag the little girl please?
@BlueEternity

Can I be added to the all hatchlings and announcements/events/seasonal changes Please?

And can I snag the little girl please?
42rDdHA.png
@RogueDemon

I'll add you!

She's still available : ) You can adopt her for 50 words of lore and a name or you can purchase her for 15k/15g.
@RogueDemon

I'll add you!

She's still available : ) You can adopt her for 50 words of lore and a name or you can purchase her for 15k/15g.
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
@BlueEternity

Thank you and I'll pay the 15kt if that's alright, I have a loose lore idea for her that I want to work out the kinks on before I try to put anything into word. :)
(I'll be honest I just kind of stumbled onto your lineage and let out an impulsive squeak. XD)
@BlueEternity

Thank you and I'll pay the 15kt if that's alright, I have a loose lore idea for her that I want to work out the kinks on before I try to put anything into word. :)
(I'll be honest I just kind of stumbled onto your lineage and let out an impulsive squeak. XD)
42rDdHA.png
@RogueDemon

Heh, that's how I find most of them too. Awesome! I'll send her over in a two-way CR. I look forward to seeing what you do with her! And check out the Temporal Rifter Lineage linked in her bio as well if you haven't run across them yet.
@RogueDemon

Heh, that's how I find most of them too. Awesome! I'll send her over in a two-way CR. I look forward to seeing what you do with her! And check out the Temporal Rifter Lineage linked in her bio as well if you haven't run across them yet.
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
@BlueEternity

I've seen them because of a couple other lineages I have dragons from, they're interesting. but lair space is at a premium at the moment in my lair so I've had to pick and choose. XD
@BlueEternity

I've seen them because of a couple other lineages I have dragons from, they're interesting. but lair space is at a premium at the moment in my lair so I've had to pick and choose. XD
42rDdHA.png
Can I be added to the all hatchlings pinglist? :0 really love this idea
Can I be added to the all hatchlings pinglist? :0 really love this idea
@FiveApples

Sure! There's one hatchling available now and another nest to hatch on July 3 : )
@FiveApples

Sure! There's one hatchling available now and another nest to hatch on July 3 : )
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 183 184