31Ku7td.png
• Worry
• FR+15
• She/Her
• Asexual
Current Avatar
I vote Savannah as well!
I vote Savannah as well!
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_sour_spinach_by_dogi_crimson-da7m08f.giffood_miniature_potash_fruit_by_dogi_crimson-daejr0n.gifitem_potted_peacevine_by_dogi_crimson-dab1dq1.gif
Swirl all the way, it has the oranges to match
Swirl all the way, it has the oranges to match
Squamulous Maximus
I vote swirl, love the matchy accent color!
I vote swirl, love the matchy accent color!
Lantern Oil
I prefer Swirl too. The matching accent colors are very nice!
I prefer Swirl too. The matching accent colors are very nice!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
I like swirl, her muzzle accent colour matches her mane then! Have you considered Fade? I really like it too! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=13&bodygene=42&breed=15&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=122&tertgene=24&winggene=22&wings=44&auth=e0184cc46bf27a0f91e9c6941fcd47dc63358b62&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I like swirl, her muzzle accent colour matches her mane then! Have you considered Fade? I really like it too!

dragon?age=1&body=13&bodygene=42&breed=15&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=122&tertgene=24&winggene=22&wings=44&auth=e0184cc46bf27a0f91e9c6941fcd47dc63358b62&dummyext=prev.png
So far 9 for Savannah, 4 for Swirl, 1 undecided, 1 Petals, 1 Fade

@Altariel Fade was one of my first choices, but alas my fake money pockets are not that deep ha
So far 9 for Savannah, 4 for Swirl, 1 undecided, 1 Petals, 1 Fade

@Altariel Fade was one of my first choices, but alas my fake money pockets are not that deep ha
IMG-2868.png
Personally, I prefer the Savannah. While I love how Swirl adds a lovely gradient effect around the face, I think that the Savannah makes for a really nice contrast - As a whole.
Personally, I prefer the Savannah. While I love how Swirl adds a lovely gradient effect around the face, I think that the Savannah makes for a really nice contrast - As a whole.
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
I think I like Savannah better. Swirl feels like a bit too much orange
I think I like Savannah better. Swirl feels like a bit too much orange
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
[quote name="Zephrana" date="2021-06-26 18:04:42" ] @/Altariel Fade was one of my first choices, but alas my fake money pockets are not that deep ha [/quote] Isn't Fade cheaper than Swirl/Savannah? [item=Primary Gene: Fade] 125kt [item=Primary Gene: Savannah] 140kt [item=Primary Gene: Swirl] 150kt [i]I still vote for Savannah though lol[/i]
Zephrana wrote on 2021-06-26 18:04:42:
@/Altariel Fade was one of my first choices, but alas my fake money pockets are not that deep ha

Isn't Fade cheaper than Swirl/Savannah?

Primary Gene: Fade 125kt
Primary Gene: Savannah 140kt
Primary Gene: Swirl 150kt

I still vote for Savannah though lol
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
1 2 3