Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [WiP] Galateans: A Lineage Project
1 2
~{ Galateans }~

Pardon our dust as we organize and prep for opening! ♥

Needing a break from his perpetual alchemical studies, Chofiniel found himself on the road traveling. It has only been several days since the news of a new race had excited the world, he was still in awe at how long the Obelisks--named specifically for their initial statuesque appearance--had lived in isolation from the rest of the world and wondered if there were other pockets of their civilization.

His guide was a local who guided him safely to the bottom of a canyon, where they followed the ravine for a ways until they found a nondescript yet unusual marker. It was here that they wove into the forest, weaving until they arrived at a rock face which hid an entrance. The earthen corridor meandered deeply and were like roots of a tree. Thank the gods he was able to get a guide because he'd easily have been lost several times over if he had to do this alone. Eventually, they arrived, the tunnel opening up into the verdant valley. The environment was alive with life as they continued to the archaeological site, which had small camp nearby.

Here, there was a mix of locals and explorers who had come across this shrine. It wasn't unusual to find old ruins, except for the fact that it was building that had nothing but two Obelisks flanking a circular slab of stone, the center worn concave and covered with small fragments of egg shell.

Despite multiple attempts, the Obelisks were completely non-reactive to questions, offerings of food, or even touching. After paying the guide for his expertise in getting here and handing a note to be mailed to the academy after he returned back to the village, it didn't take long for Chofiniel to find a less busy area to set up camp and start working.

He spent the rest of the afternoon categorizing, organizing, and tabulating everything in the room. There were artifacts of different styles, currency of different makes, and a number of other oddities that shouldn't be together yet were here. When night drew close, he put marked his spot in his notepads and took a good stretch outside in the full moonlight before heading to sleep.

Excited, chaotic chatter woke him the following morning. Sometime in the night, a clutch of eggs had been laid between the two statues. Though the thought that it might have been a prank had crossed his mind, it was for certain the two Obelisks for they were now standing slightly differently than before. It unnerved some of the camp, but they continued their work with a bit of caution.

A panel in the floor opened to a hidden room beneath the main chamber where they found relief art on the walls and scrolls written in an ancient Sorinthian. After a translator was brought to the camp, it was discovered that the Obelisks here were of an usual line. The founders and any colored like them rarely moved while those who inherited more colors gained more mobility. It was unknown what their purpose was, but they only had time to learn and find out.

Hello and welcome to Galateans,
a generational breeding and leveling project.

We welcome the curious and innocent,
the experienced and wise,
learning step-by-step
the beauty and balance
of stillness and motion.
~{ Galateans }~

Pardon our dust as we organize and prep for opening! ♥

Needing a break from his perpetual alchemical studies, Chofiniel found himself on the road traveling. It has only been several days since the news of a new race had excited the world, he was still in awe at how long the Obelisks--named specifically for their initial statuesque appearance--had lived in isolation from the rest of the world and wondered if there were other pockets of their civilization.

His guide was a local who guided him safely to the bottom of a canyon, where they followed the ravine for a ways until they found a nondescript yet unusual marker. It was here that they wove into the forest, weaving until they arrived at a rock face which hid an entrance. The earthen corridor meandered deeply and were like roots of a tree. Thank the gods he was able to get a guide because he'd easily have been lost several times over if he had to do this alone. Eventually, they arrived, the tunnel opening up into the verdant valley. The environment was alive with life as they continued to the archaeological site, which had small camp nearby.

Here, there was a mix of locals and explorers who had come across this shrine. It wasn't unusual to find old ruins, except for the fact that it was building that had nothing but two Obelisks flanking a circular slab of stone, the center worn concave and covered with small fragments of egg shell.

Despite multiple attempts, the Obelisks were completely non-reactive to questions, offerings of food, or even touching. After paying the guide for his expertise in getting here and handing a note to be mailed to the academy after he returned back to the village, it didn't take long for Chofiniel to find a less busy area to set up camp and start working.

He spent the rest of the afternoon categorizing, organizing, and tabulating everything in the room. There were artifacts of different styles, currency of different makes, and a number of other oddities that shouldn't be together yet were here. When night drew close, he put marked his spot in his notepads and took a good stretch outside in the full moonlight before heading to sleep.

Excited, chaotic chatter woke him the following morning. Sometime in the night, a clutch of eggs had been laid between the two statues. Though the thought that it might have been a prank had crossed his mind, it was for certain the two Obelisks for they were now standing slightly differently than before. It unnerved some of the camp, but they continued their work with a bit of caution.

A panel in the floor opened to a hidden room beneath the main chamber where they found relief art on the walls and scrolls written in an ancient Sorinthian. After a translator was brought to the camp, it was discovered that the Obelisks here were of an usual line. The founders and any colored like them rarely moved while those who inherited more colors gained more mobility. It was unknown what their purpose was, but they only had time to learn and find out.

Hello and welcome to Galateans,
a generational breeding and leveling project.

We welcome the curious and innocent,
the experienced and wise,
learning step-by-step
the beauty and balance
of stillness and motion.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

Ping Lists

Special Requests
XXY G2 - Aishim
Ping Lists

Special Requests
XXY G2 - Aishim
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

[center][b][color=#545454]R[/color][color=#574646]e[/color][color=#5B3838]q[/color][color=#5E2A2A]u[/color][color=#621C1C]i[/color][color=#650E0E]r[/color][color=#690000]e[/color][color=#822300]m[/color][color=#9B4700]e[/color][color=#B46A00]n[/color][color=#CD8E00]t[/color][color=#E6B100]s[/color][/b][/center] [list] [*] All official Galateans must have one parent descended from Founding Pair: Asheris and Zahneel. [*] Galateans will have a generation number to show how distantly (or closely) related they are to the Founders. Both Asheris and Zahneel are considered Generation 1. Their children are Generation 2, their grandchildren are Generation 3, and so forth. [*] Please do not interbreed Galateans, regardless of whether they are far enough removed or not. This causes issues with generational listing and muddies the genetic pool. [*] See below for colors and genes allowed as it is based on the sub-type. [*] Galateans must be level 8 to be eligible for registration. [*] Lore is not required, but I'd love to read it if you do create some! [*] Only Galatean hatchlings and dragons may be advertised/sold here. Registration is required in order for hatchlings to be advertised in the thread. Please do not needlessly spam the various pinglists or use them for non-project dragons. [*] Once you have adopted a dragon from this thread, it is yours to do with what you wish. However, it is preferred that players adopt these dragons with the intent of training and breeding them, so that the family tree can continue to grow and prosper. [/list] There are three subtypes. Each with their set of colors and genes. - [color=#545454][b]Gargoyle[/b][/color] - This type is the most stone-like in appearance. They are move very slowly and typically stay "resting" in an inactive state, conserving their energy for necessary actions. They are long-lived and it is unknown how long they can go for. Primary & Secondary: Antique-Eldritch or Sand-Clay Tertiary: No restriction. Genes: Can be any that do not give bright accents as Gargoyles should look like stone. - [b][color=#545454]G[/color][color=#584343]o[/color][color=#5C3232]l[/color][color=#602121]e[/color][color=#641010]m[/color][/b] - An interim phase. These individuals possess one Gargoyle color as their primary or secondary with an Orestiad color. They are not as quick as the Orestiad, but capable of far more movement than the Gargoyles. Their livespan is slightly shorter than the former, but longer than the latter. Primary & Secondary: One should be a Gargoyle color and the other an Orestiad color. Tertiary: No restriction. Genes: The Gargoyle color must be muted/desaturated while the Orestiad color can be anything. - [b][color=#690000]O[/color][color=#781600]r[/color][color=#882C00]e[/color][color=#974200]s[/color][color=#A75800]t[/color][color=#B76E00]i[/color][color=#C68400]a[/color][color=#D69A00]d[/color][/b] - They are as lively as their colors. This type is the farthest removed from their stone-colored counterparts. These individuals are considered genetic sucesses as they are able to blend in and live like any other Sorinthian, but at the cost of losing the hardiness and longevity of Gargoyles and Golems. Primary & Secondary: Any color that outside of Antique-Eldritch and Sand-Clay. Tertiary: No restriction. Genes: No restriction. Notes regarding levels and eye colors will be added at a later time. Lv. 08 - Artifact Lv. 15 - Fossil Lv. 20 - Ancient Lv. 25 - Relic Light Lightning Fire Arcane Plague Ice Shadow Wind Water Nature
Requirements
  • All official Galateans must have one parent descended from Founding Pair: Asheris and Zahneel.
  • Galateans will have a generation number to show how distantly (or closely) related they are to the Founders. Both Asheris and Zahneel are considered Generation 1. Their children are Generation 2, their grandchildren are Generation 3, and so forth.
  • Please do not interbreed Galateans, regardless of whether they are far enough removed or not. This causes issues with generational listing and muddies the genetic pool.
  • See below for colors and genes allowed as it is based on the sub-type.
  • Galateans must be level 8 to be eligible for registration.
  • Lore is not required, but I'd love to read it if you do create some!
  • Only Galatean hatchlings and dragons may be advertised/sold here. Registration is required in order for hatchlings to be advertised in the thread. Please do not needlessly spam the various pinglists or use them for non-project dragons.
  • Once you have adopted a dragon from this thread, it is yours to do with what you wish. However, it is preferred that players adopt these dragons with the intent of training and breeding them, so that the family tree can continue to grow and prosper.

There are three subtypes. Each with their set of colors and genes.

- Gargoyle - This type is the most stone-like in appearance. They are move very slowly and typically stay "resting" in an inactive state, conserving their energy for necessary actions. They are long-lived and it is unknown how long they can go for.

Primary & Secondary: Antique-Eldritch or Sand-Clay
Tertiary: No restriction.
Genes: Can be any that do not give bright accents as Gargoyles should look like stone.

- Golem - An interim phase. These individuals possess one Gargoyle color as their primary or secondary with an Orestiad color. They are not as quick as the Orestiad, but capable of far more movement than the Gargoyles. Their livespan is slightly shorter than the former, but longer than the latter.

Primary & Secondary: One should be a Gargoyle color and the other an Orestiad color.
Genes: The Gargoyle color must be muted/desaturated while the Orestiad color can be anything.

- Orestiad - They are as lively as their colors. This type is the farthest removed from their stone-colored counterparts. These individuals are considered genetic sucesses as they are able to blend in and live like any other Sorinthian, but at the cost of losing the hardiness and longevity of Gargoyles and Golems.

Primary & Secondary: Any color that outside of Antique-Eldritch and Sand-Clay.
Genes: No restriction.

Notes regarding levels and eye colors will be added at a later time.

Lv. 08 - Artifact
Lv. 15 - Fossil
Lv. 20 - Ancient
Lv. 25 - Relic

Light
Lightning
Fire
Arcane
Plague
Ice
Shadow
Wind
Water
Nature

I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

[center][b][color=#545454]R[/color][color=#593F3F]e[/color][color=#5E2A2A]g[/color][color=#631515]i[/color][color=#690000]s[/color][color=#882C00]t[/color][color=#A75800]r[/color][color=#C68400]y[/color][/b][/center] [i][b]Generation 1[/b] (Founders)[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57383144][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/573832/57383144.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70029140][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/700292/70029140.png[/img][/url] Nest ETA: ??? [i][b]Generation 2[/b][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93291944][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/932920/93291944.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93292195][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/932922/93292195.png[/img][/url] [i][b]Generation 3[/b][/i] [i][b]Generation 4[/b][/i] [i][b]Generation 5[/b][/i]
Registry

Generation 1
(Founders)

57383144.png 70029140.png

Nest ETA: ???

Generation 2
93291944.png 93292195.png

Generation 3

Generation 4

Generation 5

I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

[center][b][color=#545454]A[/color][color=#564A4A]v[/color][color=#584141]a[/color][color=#5A3838]i[/color][color=#5D2E2E]l[/color][color=#5F2525]a[/color][color=#611C1C]b[/color][color=#641212]l[/color][color=#660909]e[/color] [color=#761300]G[/color][color=#842700]a[/color][color=#923B00]l[/color][color=#A04E00]a[/color][color=#AE6200]t[/color][color=#BC7600]e[/color][color=#CA8900]a[/color][color=#D89D00]n[/color][color=#E5B100]s[/color][/b] Gen 2 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93291946][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/932920/93291946_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93292193][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/932922/93292193_350.png[/img][/url] [/center]
Available Galateans

Gen 2
93291946_350.png

93292193_350.png

I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

Frequently Asked Questions

1. How much are Asheris and Zahneel's hatchlings?
    30,000t or 30g. Specialty dates and/or XXY colorations may change this to be higher for that hatchling.
  2. Would you be open to crossbreeding with other projects?
    Yes and would love to affiliate with other lineages or subspecies. Post a message here or send a DM to me to discuss.
  3. Can I breed one of my dragons with Asheris or Zahneel?
    I'm hesitant regarding this currently, so the current answer is a no. However, I am will to reconsider my stance on this.
  4. Can I breed with one your G2s?
    If it one that I own and breed, sure. If it is a dragon awaiting adoption, no since I'd like their future owner to have a blank slate to work with.
  5. What is the Stillness?
    The Stillness is the period of inactivity for a Galatean and it varies per individual. For example, a Gargoyle will have long periods of Stillness with short moments of activity, which typically is bound to moon phases but this may not always be the case. A Golem will have more of a median between Stillness and activity, and Orestiad would be almost normal with a relatively short period of Stillness.
  6. How long does the Stillness last?
    It varies per individual. However, if you want a general range:

Gargoyle typically have months to years of Stillness with maybe anywhere from 1-7 days of actual activity.

Golem has the most variety in Stillness and activity. They could be Still for an entire month and active for another before repeating, they could be Still for half a year and active for another half. You kinda get the picture.

Orestiad are the most active and can blend in easily with Sorinthian society/communities. Their Stillness usually last anywhere from a few days to a week at the most.

7. Can I resell/trade/regene/scatter my Galatean?
    Per FR's ToS, once a dragon is in your lair, you are free to do whatever you wish to them. My hope is that they are at least bred once before exalting to help progress the lineage.
  8. Potato?
    Popoto.
Frequently Asked Questions

1. How much are Asheris and Zahneel's hatchlings?
    30,000t or 30g. Specialty dates and/or XXY colorations may change this to be higher for that hatchling.
  2. Would you be open to crossbreeding with other projects?
    Yes and would love to affiliate with other lineages or subspecies. Post a message here or send a DM to me to discuss.
  3. Can I breed one of my dragons with Asheris or Zahneel?
    I'm hesitant regarding this currently, so the current answer is a no. However, I am will to reconsider my stance on this.
  4. Can I breed with one your G2s?
    If it one that I own and breed, sure. If it is a dragon awaiting adoption, no since I'd like their future owner to have a blank slate to work with.
  5. What is the Stillness?
    The Stillness is the period of inactivity for a Galatean and it varies per individual. For example, a Gargoyle will have long periods of Stillness with short moments of activity, which typically is bound to moon phases but this may not always be the case. A Golem will have more of a median between Stillness and activity, and Orestiad would be almost normal with a relatively short period of Stillness.
  6. How long does the Stillness last?
    It varies per individual. However, if you want a general range:

Gargoyle typically have months to years of Stillness with maybe anywhere from 1-7 days of actual activity.

Golem has the most variety in Stillness and activity. They could be Still for an entire month and active for another before repeating, they could be Still for half a year and active for another half. You kinda get the picture.

Orestiad are the most active and can blend in easily with Sorinthian society/communities. Their Stillness usually last anywhere from a few days to a week at the most.

7. Can I resell/trade/regene/scatter my Galatean?
    Per FR's ToS, once a dragon is in your lair, you are free to do whatever you wish to them. My hope is that they are at least bred once before exalting to help progress the lineage.
  8. Potato?
    Popoto.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

{ Reserved. }
{ Reserved. }
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

{ Reserved. }
{ Reserved. }
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

Affiliates & Credits
Affiliates & Credits
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

[center][b][color=#545454]U[/color][color=#564A4A]p[/color][color=#584141]c[/color][color=#5A3838]o[/color][color=#5D2E2E]m[/color][color=#5F2525]i[/color][color=#611C1C]n[/color][color=#641212]g[/color] [color=#680000]F[/color][color=#761300]e[/color][color=#842700]a[/color][color=#923B00]t[/color][color=#A04E00]u[/color][color=#AE6200]r[/color][color=#BC7600]e[/color][color=#CA8900]s[/color][color=#D89D00]![/color][/b][/center][list] [*] Graphics + Advertisement banner/button [*] In-thread Achievements: Level-based? [*] Elemental/Flight bonuses? [/list]
Upcoming Features!
  • Graphics + Advertisement banner/button
  • In-thread Achievements: Level-based?
  • Elemental/Flight bonuses?
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

1 2