Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Enfields
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
I'm sorry. I was just saying..... (I play WAY too much PokeFarm XD)
I'm sorry. I was just saying..... (I play WAY too much PokeFarm XD)
resize.pngvTpRDFB.gifAbout Me Kitties Adopts Art Shop
@powgal15 How exactly is Pokéfarm relevant to you insulting my subspecies...? [emoji=gaoler confused size=1]
@powgal15
How exactly is Pokéfarm relevant to you insulting my subspecies...?
tumblr_inline_ofoo1p228Q1tfmvub_100.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAurora/Lilith
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWind Flight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+1 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Carrd
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifEnfield Subspecies
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSeal Credit
It makes me grumpy.
It makes me grumpy.
@powgal15
Alright, well perhaps you should try to avoid going on forums while you're grumpy.
Though a few insults isn't going to stop me(in particular) from doing what I enjoy in a lore-loving community, that could've been really upsetting to some other people who are more easily discouraged or less confident.
@powgal15
Alright, well perhaps you should try to avoid going on forums while you're grumpy.
Though a few insults isn't going to stop me(in particular) from doing what I enjoy in a lore-loving community, that could've been really upsetting to some other people who are more easily discouraged or less confident.
tumblr_inline_ofoo1p228Q1tfmvub_100.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAurora/Lilith
So sorry, XD
So sorry, XD
So once they're able I've got a breeding pair for Gravewatchers if you wanna sign me up for that. They're going be an 'On Request' pair so if someone wants one they can just shoot me a PM with a request. ----- Here's the pair [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=69932687][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/699327/69932687.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=69904596][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/699046/69904596.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [quote][center][size=4][u]Sentry & Ahren[/u][/size] 69932687 | 69904596 Wind Eyes [b]Primary:[/b] Falcon | Python; Thistle-Mist [color=#8e7c8a][size=7]♦[/color], [color=#a693b1][size=7]♦[/color], [color=#e0ceff][size=7]♦[/color] [b]Secondary:[/b] Hypnotic | Morph; Mist [color=#e0ceff][size=7]♦[/color] [b]Tertiary:[/b] Spines | Ghost; Mist [color=#e0ceff][size=7]♦[/color][/center][/quote][/columns]
So once they're able I've got a breeding pair for Gravewatchers if you wanna sign me up for that. They're going be an 'On Request' pair so if someone wants one they can just shoot me a PM with a request.
Here's the pair
69932687.png69904596.png
Quote:
Sentry & Ahren
69932687 | 69904596
Wind Eyes

Primary:
Falcon | Python; Thistle-Mist
, ,

Secondary:
Hypnotic | Morph; Mist

Tertiary:
Spines | Ghost; Mist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Search
@AquaArcs Added
@AquaArcs Added
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/l764N2a.jpg[/img] Did some Enfield related doodles, along with a little more information on them Here are all of the captions in the image, if you're having a hard time reading them/are using a text-to-speech thing: [b]"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..." "Lesser Enfields can scream very loud" "Don't jumpscare them" "Lesser Enfields have twice as many antennae as their Skydancer counterparts" "Gems and antennae glow the same color(s) as eyes" "Most Enfields enjoy dressing up" "Long flexible feathers" "Possible Obelisk Variant?" "Maybe make snout shorter" "Celestial Enfield?" "Would probably be bulkier and have more physical strength" [/b][/center]
l764N2a.jpg

Did some Enfield related doodles, along with a little more information on them

Here are all of the captions in the image, if you're having a hard time reading them/are using a text-to-speech thing:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..."

"Lesser Enfields can scream very loud"

"Don't jumpscare them"

"Lesser Enfields have twice as many antennae as their Skydancer counterparts"

"Gems and antennae glow the same color(s) as eyes"

"Most Enfields enjoy dressing up"

"Long flexible feathers"

"Possible Obelisk Variant?"

"Maybe make snout shorter"

"Celestial Enfield?"

"Would probably be bulkier and have more physical strength"
Aw man, i stumbled across this subspecies from the Ultimate Subspecies guide and got SUPER excited reading the lore, because i have a girl, i am struggling to write lore for who has an "Undead" Imperial as her mate. So this subspecies lore gave me the idea, that she was summoned to make sure he doesn't become an Emporer. But the thing that's bothering me, is that she actually could almost be a Gravewatcher Enfiend... Her primary colors, all genes, breed and element are fitting. But her secondary and Tertiary color are just 2 off, aaahhhhhh /)_(\ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36379072][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/363791/36379072_350.png[/img][/url] I suppose there are no half breed Enfiends? XD
Aw man, i stumbled across this subspecies from the Ultimate Subspecies guide and got SUPER excited reading the lore, because i have a girl, i am struggling to write lore for who has an "Undead" Imperial as her mate. So this subspecies lore gave me the idea, that she was summoned to make sure he doesn't become an Emporer.
But the thing that's bothering me, is that she actually could almost be a Gravewatcher Enfiend...
Her primary colors, all genes, breed and element are fitting. But her secondary and Tertiary color are just 2 off, aaahhhhhh /)_(\

36379072_350.png
I suppose there are no half breed Enfiends? XD
Me Fandragons
@LadyDiscord

Unfortunately no, because of how the Enfields work. But when I go in and add the Obelisk variant, I may adjust some genes and/or colors as well. Would you like me to add you to the update pinglist for the when that happens?
@LadyDiscord

Unfortunately no, because of how the Enfields work. But when I go in and add the Obelisk variant, I may adjust some genes and/or colors as well. Would you like me to add you to the update pinglist for the when that happens?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17