Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Problematic fave poses?
1 2 3
I love the male PC so much. Everything is just there, displayed prominently.... each arm, the wing, the tail. Nothing dips behind something else and it's at an angle that makes apparel and skins look good.

Just... don't look too close.
I love the male PC so much. Everything is just there, displayed prominently.... each arm, the wing, the tail. Nothing dips behind something else and it's at an angle that makes apparel and skins look good.

Just... don't look too close.
Y3kY2LN.png
I used to not like the male tundra pose, but i also happen to be completely obsessed with tundra hatchlings so i got used to the pose and I like it now.

on the other hand I can’t stand f pearlcatcher. just looking at it makes my shoulders and back hurt.
I used to not like the male tundra pose, but i also happen to be completely obsessed with tundra hatchlings so i got used to the pose and I like it now.

on the other hand I can’t stand f pearlcatcher. just looking at it makes my shoulders and back hurt.
Art shop.

Free Genes.
Both Tundra poses I've actually got to grow on me. Male PC seem to have potential, and I've experimented having them in my lair, and they're not bad but not my favorite

I'm still having a hard time accepting female spirals though, they feel awkward to me
Both Tundra poses I've actually got to grow on me. Male PC seem to have potential, and I've experimented having them in my lair, and they're not bad but not my favorite

I'm still having a hard time accepting female spirals though, they feel awkward to me
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
I know the pale PC pose isn't super popular and can look a little wonky with certain genes, but,,,, he [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69278041][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/692781/69278041_350.png[/img][/url]
I know the pale PC pose isn't super popular and can look a little wonky with certain genes, but,,,, he

69278041_350.png
Interested in Lore?
Come to the Silent Crow Outpost & Inn

Got a traveler to send through the Tangled Wood? Want to do business with the best of the worst? Maybe your ambassador just wants a fling and a new story in their bio? Look no further.
I'm always interested in lore exchanges and lore connections. I often sell lore dragons and will write custom bios if bribed lightly.
No pose is objectively bad, they do have some anatomical errors but that doesn't really make them bad if people still enjoy them. I love male Tundra! I love Tundra in general, actually, they're SO good for showing off genes. Outdated? Yes. Bad? No.

I love literally every single one of the adult poses, particularly Ridgeback (both), Snappers (male), Bogsneak (both), Pearlcatchers (male).
No pose is objectively bad, they do have some anatomical errors but that doesn't really make them bad if people still enjoy them. I love male Tundra! I love Tundra in general, actually, they're SO good for showing off genes. Outdated? Yes. Bad? No.

I love literally every single one of the adult poses, particularly Ridgeback (both), Snappers (male), Bogsneak (both), Pearlcatchers (male).
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Uh, I like all of the poses. I guess that's a rare opinion XD.
Uh, I like all of the poses. I guess that's a rare opinion XD.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
Everybody seems to hate male Ridgebacks for some reason but they are unironically my favorite. I love those goofy snoots.
Everybody seems to hate male Ridgebacks for some reason but they are unironically my favorite. I love those goofy snoots.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
- both tundra poses
- m snapper pose

they good :D very good.... love them
- both tundra poses
- m snapper pose

they good :D very good.... love them
@Hyzenthlaay Moved to Dragon Share. Cheers!
@Hyzenthlaay Moved to Dragon Share. Cheers!
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

1 2 3