Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | dya is a felon now :3c [g1 imp breeding]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
id most definitely like to be pinged for babs ><
id most definitely like to be pinged for babs ><
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
weve got a grand total of 39 people so far. if it becomes 50, ill add something special to the babies [emoji=imperial laughing size=1]
weve got a grand total of 39 people so far. if it becomes 50, ill add something special to the babies
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
I would love to be pinged to take part in this crime!
I would love to be pinged to take part in this crime!
dunno if I can afford them but I'd love a ping too <3
dunno if I can afford them but I'd love a ping too <3
why hello there.
i (definitely) won't be able to afford a baby once they arrive, but i'd love a ping all the same! (who knows, maybe i'll splurge on gems. my birthday is coming up, and i usually get money around that time...)
i (definitely) won't be able to afford a baby once they arrive, but i'd love a ping all the same! (who knows, maybe i'll splurge on gems. my birthday is coming up, and i usually get money around that time...)
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
That’s so valid, this is such a fun thing and it’s really awesome of you to do it!

I can only imagine how popular his kids are going to be with collectors, seeing as new blood coming into the market is so rare. As long as it’s under 10kg I think it’s be attainable for me.

Whatever price they are I’m excited to see his children! I’m sure they’ll be stunning too!
That’s so valid, this is such a fun thing and it’s really awesome of you to do it!

I can only imagine how popular his kids are going to be with collectors, seeing as new blood coming into the market is so rare. As long as it’s under 10kg I think it’s be attainable for me.

Whatever price they are I’m excited to see his children! I’m sure they’ll be stunning too!
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@act
I don't need kids but I had to swing by and say his accent is absolutely perfect. *chef's kiss*

I LOVE IT SO MUCH
@act
I don't need kids but I had to swing by and say his accent is absolutely perfect. *chef's kiss*

I LOVE IT SO MUCH
@act

Ohh! Please ping me for kids!
@act

Ohh! Please ping me for kids!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
Ping for kids please!
Ping for kids please!
26Qqg.gifzHoKc.gifItdgD.gifK1LTH.gif
Please ping me! I know if you hatch an orca/pistachio I'm done for,, I'd blow so much money on them
Please ping me! I know if you hatch an orca/pistachio I'm done for,, I'd blow so much money on them
VGxuHXT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22