Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | dya is a felon now :3c [g1 imp breeding]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@korozo @metaphors

i wanted to ping you guys on discord, but i think it's a better surprise if you two just check for yourself. :3c
@korozo @metaphors

i wanted to ping you guys on discord, but i think it's a better surprise if you two just check for yourself. :3c
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
Oh wow he's gorgeous! Add me to the pinglist, please :)
Oh wow he's gorgeous! Add me to the pinglist, please :)
I'd like a ping too, please [emoji=familiar heart size=1] So perfect dragon sddfhsffdgkg oh my heart [emoji=veilspun love size=1]
I'd like a ping too, please

So perfect dragon sddfhsffdgkg oh my heart
BGybb0X.png
Would love a ping!
Would love a ping!
Hello! I love birds and music. And also science. zuKl4tj.png HQsa6bD.png
I would love to be pinged!
I would love to be pinged!
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
My brain just completely glossed over the fact that Dya was a gen 1 imp and was like oh cool! xyy pistachio gen 2 babies with awesome multigaze parents lol. Had to go back and be like...wait a minute...imp...

Please ping me!

Are you planning on doing a limited number of clutches? (just asking because I probably won’t be able to afford them if that’s the case, but I know I could save up if you keep breeding them!)
My brain just completely glossed over the fact that Dya was a gen 1 imp and was like oh cool! xyy pistachio gen 2 babies with awesome multigaze parents lol. Had to go back and be like...wait a minute...imp...

Please ping me!

Are you planning on doing a limited number of clutches? (just asking because I probably won’t be able to afford them if that’s the case, but I know I could save up if you keep breeding them!)
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
Could I get a ping, I also would probably just like to oogle as well but they gonna be so cute!
Could I get a ping, I also would probably just like to oogle as well but they gonna be so cute!
tC7jp2W.png
[quote name="@FeatherHibiscus" date="2021-05-07 11:43:44" ] [quote name="@/KairiDragoness" date="2021-05-07 11:42:37" ] @/FeatherHibiscus Dya is a G1 Imperial, that's why, lol. [/quote] of course lol, that's the point of the thread! also the point of what I'm saying. why does breeding dragons (including gen1 imperials) lower their value? [/quote] Unbred dragons have a "clean" offspring box, and once you breed them it's a change that can't be undone. This is especially the case for Gen1 imps because there's a limited number of them.
@FeatherHibiscus wrote on 2021-05-07 11:43:44:
@/KairiDragoness wrote on 2021-05-07 11:42:37:
@/FeatherHibiscus
Dya is a G1 Imperial, that's why, lol.

of course lol, that's the point of the thread! also the point of what I'm saying. why does breeding dragons (including gen1 imperials) lower their value?
Unbred dragons have a "clean" offspring box, and once you breed them it's a change that can't be undone.
This is especially the case for Gen1 imps because there's a limited number of them.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
please ping me ^^
please ping me ^^
15-DF90-A3-6159-4-B01-9431-98906-AD0-BC3-D.png
@Behlair originally, i wanted to do limited clutches, once a year type deal. but now, if i'm going to breed him... i might as well have fun with it!! due to being a new lineage with pretty highly sought after colours and the fact that i want to keep it curated, the price might be kinda steep, but attainable if you want a baby of his. they wont be outrageous like 10kg+++ or anything crazy... unless if an auction was to happen for limited pairings: with a pure pairing, kinda like how a few babies from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/2900069#post_2900069]this[/url] auction thread went for 12-15kg [emoji=imperial scared size=1], or if someone wanted to stud him with another popular dragon that would result in a crazy price like that.
@Behlair originally, i wanted to do limited clutches, once a year type deal.

but now, if i'm going to breed him... i might as well have fun with it!!

due to being a new lineage with pretty highly sought after colours and the fact that i want to keep it curated, the price might be kinda steep, but attainable if you want a baby of his.

they wont be outrageous like 10kg+++ or anything crazy... unless if an auction was to happen for limited pairings: with a pure pairing, kinda like how a few babies from this auction thread went for 12-15kg , or if someone wanted to stud him with another popular dragon that would result in a crazy price like that.
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22