Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | dya is a felon now :3c [g1 imp breeding]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
that dragon is GORGEOUS oml. they are the perfect pair!!

also I still ponder why breeding dragons on a dragon breeding site lowers their value. thonk.

anyways, he's awesome!!!!! ping me for the hatchlings :D
that dragon is GORGEOUS oml. they are the perfect pair!!

also I still ponder why breeding dragons on a dragon breeding site lowers their value. thonk.

anyways, he's awesome!!!!! ping me for the hatchlings :D
throw me on this, these kids are gonna be gorgeous!
throw me on this, these kids are gonna be gorgeous!
I'm not interested in the hatchlings (though this is very fun); I just need to say that I would have left a like on Dya, but he currently has exactly 777 likes...
I'm not interested in the hatchlings (though this is very fun); I just need to say that I would have left a like on Dya, but he currently has exactly 777 likes...
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ping me too, please! Especially if you get an antique/pistachio babe, i've been searching for that combo, so ill pay a mighty price.
Ping me too, please! Especially if you get an antique/pistachio babe, i've been searching for that combo, so ill pay a mighty price.
yes chaos

I would love to be pinged!
yes chaos

I would love to be pinged!
ldNLSdw.png
oooo, i'd love a ping!
oooo, i'd love a ping!
@FeatherHibiscus
Dya is a G1 Imperial, that's why, lol.

@act
Please do add me to the pinglist. I will likely not buy, but I am interested in spectating!
@FeatherHibiscus

@act
Please do add me to the pinglist. I will likely not buy, but I am interested in spectating!
[quote name="@KairiDragoness" date="2021-05-07 11:42:37" ] @/FeatherHibiscus Dya is a G1 Imperial, that's why, lol. [/quote] of course lol, that's the point of the thread! also the point of what I'm saying. why does breeding dragons (including gen1 imperials) lower their value?
@KairiDragoness wrote on 2021-05-07 11:42:37:
@/FeatherHibiscus

of course lol, that's the point of the thread! also the point of what I'm saying. why does breeding dragons (including gen1 imperials) lower their value?
@taniquetil extra likes are perfectly fine! i'm so glad he achieved his like goal... now the next one will be 1,000! >:3c

added everyone up to @KairiDragoness so far!
@taniquetil extra likes are perfectly fine! i'm so glad he achieved his like goal... now the next one will be 1,000! >:3c

added everyone up to @KairiDragoness so far!
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
hmmm...
hmmm...
act
imp inthusiast