Dragon Share
Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | A Keepers Guide To The Clearwings
[quote = ]A Keeper’s Guide to the Clan Of Clearwings : Clearwings : Clearwings are a peaceful, non-violant tribe. They are the farming clan, supporting others with all kinds of food, seeds, and more. Though they are kind, and angel-like, They only trust alliances and dragons only the tribe leader can confirm trustworthy. Shopping in there market when your not from there is tough--If you stumble across the Clearwings, don’t expect such a trusty greeting. Beware…[/quote] [quote=Female & Male Leaders :] Female & Male Leaders : There are 2 leaders that order at once, one female and on male. They are mates, and they are sworn together by an ancient rule : The Clear Connection. Before any female and male were mates, there was a ceremony held by a the members of The Clearwings. After The Clear Connection, Those leaders can never go other ways, they are one in one--together for ever. Current Leaders - Female - Lakshmi - Wildclaw [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=11&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=129&tertgene=16&winggene=1&wings=3&auth=5f13d6379fe7ff7753ab9d37a136da9a59aa16be&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male - Venom - Spiral [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=25&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=20&winggene=24&wings=10&auth=0237f8403bbe481ff781388167464270c9ed77b5&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/quote] [quote=Homes & Habitats - Palaces :] Homes & Habitats - Palaces : The Clearwings live in the treetops, in GIANT tree’s. They live in these circular nests that hang from the large branches of the large trees. The leaders and higher dragons live in at the WinderRoot Palace...a name known by more, Mother Tree. All of these tree’s grow in a major clearing in the forest, The area is so big, mother tree, and other home trees support and farms can fit in the hole area. There are also marsh lakes in the clearing, this is where they fish for meat and other plants. [/quote] [quote = Diet & Farming] Diet & Farming : The clearwings eat all kinds of foods, but they especially love fruit and vegetables. Food that come from there very own crobs. Most clearwings own there own farm, even if they are small patches. They either own private farms, or public ones. - Public Farms : Public Farms or large patches of crop for the dragons that do not own or can not get farms. They are completely public, but some rules apply when farming the crop : To farm the crop and take it home, you must work a day’s worth of time at that public crop. Leave crop for others To keep peace between the dragons farming the crop, Keepers are at the farm to make sure one got enough crop, and the other did too. Keepers are a big part in the farming community, and everyone respects any keeper, new or old. [/quote] [quote = Business & Market - ] The Clearwings have booming buisenuess. They may not trust other dragons, but they still sell to them. Dragons come by often to shop from the clearwings because of there delicious, and naturally produced food. They especially come for the fruit because of the tropical, and juicy taste. It just brings the dragons to them--the temptation is always to big. The approximate prices food are sold at in this market - Prices may vary depending on the type of food [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/2942.png[/img] Fruit - $ 1.00 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/18918.png[/img] Meat - $ 25.00 - $ 50.00 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/23846.png[/img] Vegtables & Plants - $ 3.50 - $ 5.00 Other items - [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/2757.png[/img] Apparel - $ 100 - $ 10,000 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/18590.png[/img] Toys - $10.00 - $ 20.00 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/257.png[/img] Matirials - $ 1.00 - $ 1, 000[/quote] [quote = Discovered Creatures] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/29409.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/28573.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/12522.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/408.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/32675.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/33722.png[/img][/quote] [quote=Materials -] These are the materials that come from the Clearwings, Includes wood, sand, and more! Purchasable In Stores & Stands : [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/196.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/671.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/3450.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/5706.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/22396.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/8100.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/20120.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/1069.png[/img] And more... Materials Found In The Area [Common] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/257.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/1069.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/180.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/791.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/761.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/185.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/183.png[/img][/quote] [quote=Population -] The growth of the clearwings are always changing, one time there are many new eggs, the other times there are only few. There is a 100% chance rate that all the eggs born will hatch. This is because the nursery is very well made, and all the mothers take great care of there eggs by keeping them warm. Every month, there are at least 5 new arrivals. Because of the large chance rate that these eggs hatch, The clearwing clan keeps on expanding. Lakshmi & Venom worried that there will be an overpopulation, and the farms down below in the clearwing won't be able to feed the hungry mouths of the new comers. But now, they are working to clear a little more of the forest to plant & harvest new crops. [/quote] [quote = Jobs & Roles -] Medic - Treats and cares, for the sick / hurt / or ones in pain. Farmer - Takes care, harvests, and plants crop from public, and private farms. Leaders - Rules the clan/tribe Keeper - Makes sure there is no violence between the dragons farming crop, Also does the same throughout the tribe. Members - Members/Dragons of the Clearwings Representatives - Represent the tribe in out of territory clan meetings Stall Owner - Sells and auctions there items, crop, food, and more in there stalls at the open market Shop Owner - Sells and auctions items, crop, food, and more in there shops. Builder - Builds structures, and homes/houses, Farms, and occasionally other buildings. [/quote] [quote=House Prices -] Read the Homes... for more info : The house prices can vary depending on what kind of builder is building it. See down below on the prices and quality : Small Hanging Cottage - [emoji=treasure size=1] 1,000 The small hanging cottage is a house compatible for 1 or 2 dragons, usually mates, or friends. It has a table/desk, 2 leaf nests, and a corner for any other uses. The small hanging cottage may be small, but they are very common when buying houses. Double floored ground cottage - [emoji=treasure size=1] 10,000 The double floored ground cottage is a medium sized house readied up for 1-5 dragons. These houses are on the ground, usually in-front of private farms. This cottage has 2 floors, the top floor for the bedroom and storage, and the bottom for the kitchen and living room. This house may be expensive, but they are built in-front of private farms, which makes them popular in the crop community. The clearwings have these 2 houses, they are not a lot but they are still built all over the place. Venom has received permission from Lakshmi and is now designing a long room trunk house with a group of builders... [/quote] [b]PLACES & CURRENT DRAGONS[/b] [quote=Medic Room] The medic room is carved in a lush cave that was made in the trunk of mother tree, there are vines hanging in the front and inside hiding medicine, and the cave itself. There are wooden shelves carved and clicked into the cave walls, where medicine, cobwebs, and more are stored. There are multiple leaf nests for sick, hurt, or bleeding dragons can rest while the medic can help. Current Medic : Spade - [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=108&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=55&winggene=33&wings=94&auth=7c87c5e0b634624cc3a28e19bb0b0da765898a9d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Qune - Medic Apprentice [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=23&breed=6&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=47&tertgene=14&winggene=12&wings=136&auth=11b21d2e9ea85286d2e2ebc5fb9e314bb3981818&dummyext=prev.png[/img] - [/quote] [quote=Keepers] Keepers are the group of dragons picked by lakshmi & venom to keep the tribe non-violent. They make sure everything goes correctly in the farms, houses, and more. They are often called the "Peace Patrol" Current Keepers - [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=15&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=25&auth=fa4b1acffbc5942ac210f76ae93c9120bf20012a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=70&breed=19&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=61&tertgene=68&winggene=70&wings=3&auth=bea2b78878fcccddce62a7278cf7f667ea6ccf5a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=60&breed=19&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=25&tertgene=68&winggene=69&wings=98&auth=7a09a6967ebaa08e56f3b76d37e6df031e70b053&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=69&breed=19&element=8&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=57&tertgene=68&winggene=72&wings=5&auth=fe0df0c03b38aebd994181a9d957407f5f53bf35&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/quote] [quote = Council -] The council, thinks and makes decisions with venom, or lakshmi’s permission to make the community better. Current Council Members : Leader [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=120&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=2&auth=30f21cee17e6f7940d7446ae6167b11b9afa7113&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Members [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=43&bodygene=22&breed=13&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=43&tertgene=19&winggene=22&wings=43&auth=1a17fc12e3c16554dc90dd1b74220f15c3576843&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=31&winggene=35&wings=45&auth=9481e74db7f9f280dc34d4282915b5fdb59d1a2f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=32&breed=17&element=4&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=36&winggene=35&wings=43&auth=2f7286aac8c83a52da4e96f791cc5bf9cd153b9b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Not accepting more council members... [/quote] [quote=Official Clearwing Shops] [img]https://padlet-uploads.storage.googleapis.com/530186327/feef88275efe13267a9825238acb84bb/Savanna_s_Friendly_familiars.gif[/img] Savanna is a part of the council, but has a shop filled with friendly familiars that are for sale! If you are interested, she holds a adoption center in her house and farm : https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3002077#post_3002077 [/quote] [quote=Alliances] None : Lakshmi & Venom said : "If you would like to connect an alliance with the clearwings, please talk to "Happyday1023"" [/quote]
wrote:
A Keeper’s Guide to the Clan Of Clearwings :

Clearwings :

Clearwings are a peaceful, non-violant tribe. They are the farming clan, supporting others with all kinds of food, seeds, and more. Though they are kind, and angel-like, They only trust alliances and dragons only the tribe leader can confirm trustworthy. Shopping in there market when your not from there is tough--If you stumble across the Clearwings, don’t expect such a trusty greeting.

Beware…
Female & Male Leaders : wrote:
Female & Male Leaders :

There are 2 leaders that order at once, one female and on male. They are mates, and they are sworn together by an ancient rule : The Clear Connection. Before any female and male were mates, there was a ceremony held by a the members of The Clearwings. After The Clear Connection, Those leaders can never go other ways, they are one in one--together for ever.

Current Leaders -

Female -
Lakshmi - Wildclaw

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=11&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=129&tertgene=16&winggene=1&wings=3&auth=5f13d6379fe7ff7753ab9d37a136da9a59aa16be&dummyext=prev.png

Male -
Venom - Spiral

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=25&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=20&winggene=24&wings=10&auth=0237f8403bbe481ff781388167464270c9ed77b5&dummyext=prev.png
Homes & Habitats - Palaces : wrote:
Homes & Habitats - Palaces :

The Clearwings live in the treetops, in GIANT tree’s. They live in these circular nests that hang from the large branches of the large trees. The leaders and higher dragons live in at the WinderRoot Palace...a name known by more, Mother Tree. All of these tree’s grow in a major clearing in the forest, The area is so big, mother tree, and other home trees support and farms can fit in the hole area. There are also marsh lakes in the clearing, this is where they fish for meat and other plants.
Diet & Farming wrote:
Diet & Farming :

The clearwings eat all kinds of foods, but they especially love fruit and vegetables. Food that come from there very own crobs. Most clearwings own there own farm, even if they are small patches. They either own private farms, or public ones.
-
Public Farms :
Public Farms or large patches of crop for the dragons that do not own or can not get farms. They are completely public, but some rules apply when farming the crop :

To farm the crop and take it home, you must work a day’s worth of time at that public crop.
Leave crop for others

To keep peace between the dragons farming the crop, Keepers are at the farm to make sure one got enough crop, and the other did too. Keepers are a big part in the farming community, and everyone respects any keeper, new or old.
Business & Market - wrote:

The Clearwings have booming buisenuess. They may not trust other dragons, but they still sell to them. Dragons come by often to shop from the clearwings because of there delicious, and naturally produced food. They especially come for the fruit because of the tropical, and juicy taste. It just brings the dragons to them--the temptation is always to big.


The approximate prices food are sold at in this market -
Prices may vary depending on the type of food

2942.png Fruit - $ 1.00

18918.png Meat - $ 25.00 - $ 50.00

23846.png Vegtables & Plants - $ 3.50 - $ 5.00

Other items -


2757.png Apparel - $ 100 - $ 10,000

18590.png Toys - $10.00 - $ 20.00

257.png Matirials - $ 1.00 - $ 1, 000
Discovered Creatures wrote:

29409.png

28573.png

12522.png

408.png

32675.png

33722.png
Materials - wrote:

These are the materials that come from the Clearwings, Includes wood, sand, and more!

Purchasable In Stores & Stands :

196.png671.png3450.png5706.png22396.png8100.png20120.png1069.png
And more...

Materials Found In The Area [Common]

257.png1069.png180.png791.png761.png185.png183.png
Population - wrote:


The growth of the clearwings are always changing, one time there are many new eggs, the other times there are only few. There is a 100% chance rate that all the eggs born will hatch. This is because the nursery is very well made, and all the mothers take great care of there eggs by keeping them warm.

Every month, there are at least 5 new arrivals. Because of the large chance rate that these eggs hatch, The clearwing clan keeps on expanding. Lakshmi & Venom worried that there will be an overpopulation, and the farms down below in the clearwing won't be able to feed the hungry mouths of the new comers. But now, they are working to clear a little more of the forest to plant & harvest new crops.
Jobs & Roles - wrote:

Medic - Treats and cares, for the sick / hurt / or ones in pain.

Farmer - Takes care, harvests, and plants crop from public, and private farms.

Leaders - Rules the clan/tribe

Keeper - Makes sure there is no violence between the dragons farming crop, Also does the same throughout the tribe.

Members - Members/Dragons of the Clearwings

Representatives - Represent the tribe in out of territory clan meetings

Stall Owner - Sells and auctions there items, crop, food, and more in there stalls at the open market

Shop Owner - Sells and auctions items, crop, food, and more in there shops.

Builder - Builds structures, and homes/houses, Farms, and occasionally other buildings.
House Prices - wrote:

Read the Homes... for more info :

The house prices can vary depending on what kind of builder is building it. See down below on the prices and quality :

Small Hanging Cottage -

1,000

The small hanging cottage is a house compatible for 1 or 2 dragons, usually mates, or friends. It has a table/desk, 2 leaf nests, and a corner for any other uses.

The small hanging cottage may be small, but they are very common when buying houses.

Double floored ground cottage -

10,000

The double floored ground cottage is a medium sized house readied up for 1-5 dragons. These houses are on the ground, usually in-front of private farms. This cottage has 2 floors, the top floor for the bedroom and storage, and the bottom for the kitchen and living room. This house may be expensive, but they are built in-front of private farms, which makes them popular in the crop community.

The clearwings have these 2 houses, they are not a lot but they are still built all over the place.

Venom has received permission from Lakshmi and is now designing a long room trunk house with a group of builders...


PLACES & CURRENT DRAGONS
Medic Room wrote:
The medic room is carved in a lush cave that was made in the trunk of mother tree, there are vines hanging in the front and inside hiding medicine, and the cave itself. There are wooden shelves carved and clicked into the cave walls, where medicine, cobwebs, and more are stored. There are multiple leaf nests for sick, hurt, or bleeding dragons can rest while the medic can help.

Current Medic :

Spade -
dragon?age=1&body=108&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=55&winggene=33&wings=94&auth=7c87c5e0b634624cc3a28e19bb0b0da765898a9d&dummyext=prev.png

Qune - Medic Apprentice
dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=23&breed=6&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=47&tertgene=14&winggene=12&wings=136&auth=11b21d2e9ea85286d2e2ebc5fb9e314bb3981818&dummyext=prev.png
-
Keepers wrote:
Keepers are the group of dragons picked by lakshmi & venom to keep the tribe non-violent. They make sure everything goes correctly in the farms, houses, and more. They are often called the "Peace Patrol"

Current Keepers -
dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=15&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=25&auth=fa4b1acffbc5942ac210f76ae93c9120bf20012a&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=70&breed=19&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=61&tertgene=68&winggene=70&wings=3&auth=bea2b78878fcccddce62a7278cf7f667ea6ccf5a&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=60&breed=19&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=25&tertgene=68&winggene=69&wings=98&auth=7a09a6967ebaa08e56f3b76d37e6df031e70b053&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=69&breed=19&element=8&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=57&tertgene=68&winggene=72&wings=5&auth=fe0df0c03b38aebd994181a9d957407f5f53bf35&dummyext=prev.png
Council - wrote:
The council, thinks and makes decisions with venom, or lakshmi’s permission to make the community better.

Current Council Members :

Leader

dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=120&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=2&auth=30f21cee17e6f7940d7446ae6167b11b9afa7113&dummyext=prev.png

Members

dragon?age=1&body=43&bodygene=22&breed=13&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=43&tertgene=19&winggene=22&wings=43&auth=1a17fc12e3c16554dc90dd1b74220f15c3576843&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=31&winggene=35&wings=45&auth=9481e74db7f9f280dc34d4282915b5fdb59d1a2f&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=32&breed=17&element=4&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=36&winggene=35&wings=43&auth=2f7286aac8c83a52da4e96f791cc5bf9cd153b9b&dummyext=prev.png

Not accepting more council members...
Official Clearwing Shops wrote:
Savanna_s_Friendly_familiars.gif

Savanna is a part of the council, but has a shop filled with friendly familiars that are for sale! If you are interested, she holds a adoption center in her house and farm :

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3002077#post_3002077
Alliances wrote:
None :

Lakshmi & Venom said :

"If you would like to connect an alliance with the clearwings, please talk to "Happyday1023""
Arcane.png